Get on the Road Without Breaking the Bank – Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Here 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 61 of 141 (234 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Cent--DOUBLE BAM, BAM!!!! Spot on!

WOW!! DOUBLE Bam Bam!!!  Does that mean it is true because the newspapers say so AND.......well......something about "Limblah" and Fox?

A shame - a DOUBLE Bam Bam only earned a SINGLE kudo.

For time being it would be reasonable, to simply, wait and see. before  rejoicing. and thinking that everyone is wrong. Those are Trump qualities..  and they should neve apply to intelligent individuals.

Wait and see makes all the sense in the world. REALLY???  Then why did you keep demanding of others what wrongdoing was done?  Now you want to "wait and see"???  LMAO!!!

If you can get you (sic) "A" back on, consider this. If people are not insisting he did something wrong, why would I or anyone ask for substantiation?  Most reasonable people can see trump is a liar.  Do you believe liars when they are faced with criminal charges?

Try it - no more claims as to what he did and see if you are challenged for proof.  Nope, I don't need to prove anything, I'm not a prosecutor.  Keep listening to Limblah and Fox....you'll never hear much proof or criticism of trump, only criticism of those darned far left Libs.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 62 of 141 (236 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

"Certified Letter"....bawahahaha.....

A certified letter means proof of mailing....nothing else.  trump uses the term to imply the letter is credible.  So whose he "playing to"?  Yep.  His base.  LMAO!  Again, they buy the con mans bovine feces ALL the time.  "Certified letter"...UNREAL!

If I might return this topic to an adult level - what wrongdoing??

Obstruction of justice is an obvious and glaring "wrongdoing". And now Trump has further expanded his "wrongdoing" by handing over classified information to the Russians!

The "obstruction" is based on a claim from an unnamed source printed in a newspaper - and we have a poster who thinks that "printed in certain newspapers is legal evidence in court. No wonder the attacks on our President come across as "blind hatred".

"Classified information" - similar "official" source. 

Ya got nothing except hatred!!!

And you've got nothing but the lies of Limblah and Fox.  Good luck with that.

To those who don't buy the crap they spew, they know that Fox and Limblah and Hannity and the other "hate-radio" talking heads want to rile up their ill-informed viewers/listeners to blame the media and Dems....they want to bury this as quickly as possible and they are going full bore.  If they truly cared about democracy as they claim and "law and order", which only applies to minorities, they would support a full investigation and quit the whinning until after the investigation is completed.  All this, "what charges"?  "What wrong doing?"  Blaming the media, etc. is nothing but a smoke screen. 

Considering the response is all about wrong again; it's not "all about".  Just like was pointed out in your "blind hate" topic, you choose to focus on a few words and ignore the rest of the content.  It's how you roll.   the usual "Limblah and Fox" stuff I assume that you have no response about the "sources" being nothing but leaked, unverified newspaper reports.  Had it not been for the Washington Post and New York Times, justice may never have been served; there's a better chance now.  Which should be good for anyone who supports law and order, even if it's not just for minorities.  But thanks for asking.....

Now I understand that there is a theory out there that says if something is printed in the NYT, it is valid evidence accepted in any court - but, I'd like a bit more.  How exciting.

Once again - unnamed, unverified leaks. Regardless of where it is printed. So?  They've been confirmed.  Great!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

[ Edited ]
Message 63 of 141 (233 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Frozenoem wrote:

Like SNL said, it costs $2.50 to send that certified letter.

But, it's coming from the best lawyers in Russia, where you can hide money sources from anywhere.

Geez, should I believe Our President when he says he has no business in Russia.

Should that mean that I should only believe Erik Trump that all of his dealing with Russia, is only in the US.

Golf courses, Trump Tower, Trump this , that and the other thing.

I think I'll go back to playing with Wana Decrypt0r, it's easier on my frazzled nerves.

FroZen

As a businessman, Donald Trump had business interests all over the world.  But the topic is President Trump. 

Granted, having a non-career pol in the Oval Office is unique. But to think rationally we have to remember that.  And boy, we've sure learned how he does business....lie, deny it and then bully.  I don't consider that "good President" material. 

Does that mean that you now understand that there is a difference in what can and cannot be done by a businessman and a President??  I've always understood.  Wealth can push others around, but not as Prez.  The Conservatives were the one's who were conned.  Do you now understand?

As to "good President" material - that is resolved by the Constitution and the voters  Nope.  Neither are a factor.  Bush got re-elected after he lied and got 4,000 + Americans killed after neglecting his duties which resulted in another 3,000 + killed.  And then, hundreds of thousands MORE innocents killed in the middle east.  The Constitution and voters didn't help any of them.

The good news for Bush is that he will no longer be considered the worst President of all time.

Many words, no meaning. Actually, I looked up every word and they do in fact have meaning, even when written together.  But then again, I consider the source.  It really isn't all that complicated. The Constitution determines qualification, the voters elect the President.  I never noticed that the Constitution said foreign interference was permitted in a Presidential election.  What article was that in; I missed it.  As usual, you leave out facts that actually are relevant.  But thanks anyway.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 64 of 141 (229 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

xrepub wrote:
There are several types of wrongdoing:
THere is legal wrongdoing - the breaking of laws - murder and burglary are examples
There is moral wrongdoing - doing what is not right - making fun of a disabled person for example
THere is stupid wrongdoing - causing harm by being stupid - giving the useful intel to Russia for example
Which of these is Trump guilty of?

O.K. - how about the wrongdoing of forming a "Resistance" to prevent the functioning of the US government? Any thoughts on that?

Resistance was what brought this country into existence. Resistance has a very strong history in this country and was seen as very important by the authors of the US Constitution.

Are you calling for a violent overthrow of our government and a new government established under different rules?  

Do you also claim that the Tea Partiers were and are committing wrongdoing?

No.

Almost every change in this country has been brought about because some group resisted and objected to the status quo.

Are you calling for a violent overthrow of our government?

Try reading carefully or have someone explain to you what words mean. 

I never mentioned violent overthrow of our government. I have never heard anyone, other than some Tea Partiers, talking about violently overthrowing our government and even they have gotten over it since Obama is no longer President.

So resistance is good as long as it follows your prejudices.

Why are you calling for a violent overthrow of our government.

You referred to the Founders. They created a revolution - a violent overthrow of the existing government. If you are not looking for such, try a different analogy.

That last sentence, while typical, has no meaning.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 141 (230 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

WOW!! DOUBLE Bam Bam!!!  Does that mean it is true because the newspapers say so AND.......well......something about "Limblah" and Fox?

For time being it would be reasonable, to simply, wait and see. before  rejoicing. and thinking that everyone is wrong. Those are Trump qualities..  and they should neve apply to intelligent individuals.

Wait and see makes all the sense in the world. REALLY???  Then why did you keep demanding of others what wrongdoing was done?  Now you want to "wait and see"???  LMAO!!!

If you can get you "A" back on, consider this. If people are not insisting he did something wrong, why would I or anyone ask for substantiation?

Try it - no more claims as to what he did and see if you are challenged for proof.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 66 of 141 (230 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

A certified letter means proof of mailing....nothing else.  trump uses the term to imply the letter is credible.  So whose he "playing to"?  Yep.  His base.  LMAO!  Again, they buy the con mans bovine feces ALL the time.  "Certified letter"...UNREAL!

Obstruction of justice is an obvious and glaring "wrongdoing". And now Trump has further expanded his "wrongdoing" by handing over classified information to the Russians!

The "obstruction" is based on a claim from an unnamed source printed in a newspaper - and we have a poster who thinks that "printed in certain newspapers is legal evidence in court. No wonder the attacks on our President come across as "blind hatred".

To those who don't buy the crap they spew, they know that Fox and Limblah and Hannity and the other "hate-radio" talking heads want to rile up their ill-informed viewers/listeners to blame the media and Dems....they want to bury this as quickly as possible and they are going full bore.  If they truly cared about democracy as they claim and "law and order", which only applies to minorities, they would support a full investigation and quit the whinning until after the investigation is completed.  All this, "what charges"?  "What wrong doing?"  Blaming the media, etc. is nothing but a smoke screen. 

Considering the response is all about wrong again; it's not "all about".  Just like was pointed out in your "blind hate" topic, you choose to focus on a few words and ignore the rest of the content.  It's how you roll.   the usual "Limblah and Fox" stuff I assume that you have no response about the "sources" being nothing but leaked, unverified newspaper reports.  Had it not been for the Washington Post and New York Times, justice may never have been served; there's a better chance now.  Which should be good for anyone who supports law and order, even if it's not just for minorities.  But thanks for asking.....

Now I understand that there is a theory out there that says if something is printed in the NYT, it is valid evidence accepted in any court - but, I'd like a bit more.  How exciting.

Once again - unnamed, unverified leaks. Regardless of where it is printed.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 67 of 141 (230 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Frozenoem wrote:

Like SNL said, it costs $2.50 to send that certified letter.

But, it's coming from the best lawyers in Russia, where you can hide money sources from anywhere.

Geez, should I believe Our President when he says he has no business in Russia.

Should that mean that I should only believe Erik Trump that all of his dealing with Russia, is only in the US.

Golf courses, Trump Tower, Trump this , that and the other thing.

I think I'll go back to playing with Wana Decrypt0r, it's easier on my frazzled nerves.

FroZen

As a businessman, Donald Trump had business interests all over the world.  But the topic is President Trump. 

Granted, having a non-career pol in the Oval Office is unique. But to think rationally we have to remember that.  And boy, we've sure learned how he does business....lie, deny it and then bully.  I don't consider that "good President" material. 

Does that mean that you now understand that there is a difference in what can and cannot be done by a businessman and a President??  I've always understood.  Wealth can push others around, but not as Prez.  The Conservatives were the one's who were conned.  Do you now understand?

As to "good President" material - that is resolved by the Constitution and the voters  Nope.  Neither are a factor.  Bush got re-elected after he lied and got 4,000 + Americans killed after neglecting his duties which resulted in another 3,000 + killed.  And then, hundreds of thousands MORE innocents killed in the middle east.  The Constitution and voters didn't help any of them.

The good news for Bush is that he will no longer be considered the worst President of all time.

Many words, no meaning. It really isn't all that complicated. The Constitution determines qualification, the voters elect the President.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 68 of 141 (234 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

xrepub wrote:
There are several types of wrongdoing:
THere is legal wrongdoing - the breaking of laws - murder and burglary are examples
There is moral wrongdoing - doing what is not right - making fun of a disabled person for example
THere is stupid wrongdoing - causing harm by being stupid - giving the useful intel to Russia for example
Which of these is Trump guilty of?

O.K. - how about the wrongdoing of forming a "Resistance" to prevent the functioning of the US government? Any thoughts on that?

Resistance was what brought this country into existence. Resistance has a very strong history in this country and was seen as very important by the authors of the US Constitution.

Are you calling for a violent overthrow of our government and a new government established under different rules?  

Do you also claim that the Tea Partiers were and are committing wrongdoing?

No.

Almost every change in this country has been brought about because some group resisted and objected to the status quo.

Are you calling for a violent overthrow of our government?

Try reading carefully or have someone explain to you what words mean. 

I never mentioned violent overthrow of our government. I have never heard anyone, other than some Tea Partiers, talking about violently overthrowing our government and even they have gotten over it since Obama is no longer President.

So resistance is good as long as it follows your prejudices.

Why are you calling for a violent overthrow of our government.

Message 69 of 141 (232 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Message 70 of 141 (225 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote: