Get on the Road Without Breaking the Bank – Tips on AARP Live at 10 p.m. ET. Watch Here 

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 51 of 141 (213 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

"Certified Letter"....bawahahaha.....

A certified letter means proof of mailing....nothing else.  trump uses the term to imply the letter is credible.  So whose he "playing to"?  Yep.  His base.  LMAO!  Again, they buy the con mans bovine feces ALL the time.  "Certified letter"...UNREAL!

If I might return this topic to an adult level - what wrongdoing??

Obstruction of justice is an obvious and glaring "wrongdoing". And now Trump has further expanded his "wrongdoing" by handing over classified information to the Russians!

The "obstruction" is based on a claim from an unnamed source printed in a newspaper - and we have a poster who thinks that "printed in certain newspapers is legal evidence in court. No wonder the attacks on our President come across as "blind hatred".

"Classified information" - similar "official" source. 

Ya got nothing except hatred!!!

And you've got nothing but the lies of Limblah and Fox.  Good luck with that.

To those who don't buy the crap they spew, they know that Fox and Limblah and Hannity and the other "hate-radio" talking heads want to rile up their ill-informed viewers/listeners to blame the media and Dems....they want to bury this as quickly as possible and they are going full bore.  If they truly cared about democracy as they claim and "law and order", which only applies to minorities, they would support a full investigation and quit the whinning until after the investigation is completed.  All this, "what charges"?  "What wrong doing?"  Blaming the media, etc. is nothing but a smoke screen. 

Considering the response is all about wrong again; it's not "all about".  Just like was pointed out in your "blind hate" topic, you choose to focus on a few words and ignore the rest of the content.  It's how you roll.   the usual "Limblah and Fox" stuff I assume that you have no response about the "sources" being nothing but leaked, unverified newspaper reports.  Had it not been for the Washington Post and New York Times, justice may never have been served; there's a better chance now.  Which should be good for anyone who supports law and order, even if it's not just for minorities.  But thanks for asking.....

Now I understand that there is a theory out there that says if something is printed in the NYT, it is valid evidence accepted in any court - but, I'd like a bit more.  How exciting.

Once again - unnamed, unverified leaks. Regardless of where it is printed. So?  They've been confirmed.  Great!

No they haven't.

321 - I kept it as short as possible. I hope you approve.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 52 of 141 (210 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Frozenoem wrote:

Like SNL said, it costs $2.50 to send that certified letter.

But, it's coming from the best lawyers in Russia, where you can hide money sources from anywhere.

Geez, should I believe Our President when he says he has no business in Russia.

Should that mean that I should only believe Erik Trump that all of his dealing with Russia, is only in the US.

Golf courses, Trump Tower, Trump this , that and the other thing.

I think I'll go back to playing with Wana Decrypt0r, it's easier on my frazzled nerves.

FroZen

As a businessman, Donald Trump had business interests all over the world.  But the topic is President Trump. 

Granted, having a non-career pol in the Oval Office is unique. But to think rationally we have to remember that.  And boy, we've sure learned how he does business....lie, deny it and then bully.  I don't consider that "good President" material. 

Does that mean that you now understand that there is a difference in what can and cannot be done by a businessman and a President??  I've always understood.  Wealth can push others around, but not as Prez.  The Conservatives were the one's who were conned.  Do you now understand?

As to "good President" material - that is resolved by the Constitution and the voters  Nope.  Neither are a factor.  Bush got re-elected after he lied and got 4,000 + Americans killed after neglecting his duties which resulted in another 3,000 + killed.  And then, hundreds of thousands MORE innocents killed in the middle east.  The Constitution and voters didn't help any of them.

The good news for Bush is that he will no longer be considered the worst President of all time.

Many words, no meaning. Actually, I looked up every word and they do in fact have meaning, even when written together.  But then again, I consider the source.  It really isn't all that complicated. The Constitution determines qualification, the voters elect the President.  I never noticed that the Constitution said foreign interference was permitted in a Presidential election.  What article was that in; I missed it.  As usual, you leave out facts that actually are relevant.  But thanks anyway.

More meaningless rhetoric to cloud the basic truth - the Constitution states the requirements, the voters select the President. Your welcome.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 53 of 141 (214 Views)

Myexper--Good and on point post! Funny, I thought I was the only one who has thought that little donnie has saved Bush Jr. from the dubious title of 

WORST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME!

Great minds think alike?? (LOL)

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 54 of 141 (216 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

A certified letter means proof of mailing....nothing else.  trump uses the term to imply the letter is credible.  So whose he "playing to"?  Yep.  His base.  LMAO!  Again, they buy the con mans bovine feces ALL the time.  "Certified letter"...UNREAL!

Obstruction of justice is an obvious and glaring "wrongdoing". And now Trump has further expanded his "wrongdoing" by handing over classified information to the Russians!

The "obstruction" is based on a claim from an unnamed source printed in a newspaper - and we have a poster who thinks that "printed in certain newspapers is legal evidence in court. No wonder the attacks on our President come across as "blind hatred".

To those who don't buy the crap they spew, they know that Fox and Limblah and Hannity and the other "hate-radio" talking heads want to rile up their ill-informed viewers/listeners to blame the media and Dems....they want to bury this as quickly as possible and they are going full bore.  If they truly cared about democracy as they claim and "law and order", which only applies to minorities, they would support a full investigation and quit the whinning until after the investigation is completed.  All this, "what charges"?  "What wrong doing?"  Blaming the media, etc. is nothing but a smoke screen. 

Considering the response is all about wrong again; it's not "all about".  Just like was pointed out in your "blind hate" topic, you choose to focus on a few words and ignore the rest of the content.  It's how you roll.   the usual "Limblah and Fox" stuff I assume that you have no response about the "sources" being nothing but leaked, unverified newspaper reports.  Had it not been for the Washington Post and New York Times, justice may never have been served; there's a better chance now.  Which should be good for anyone who supports law and order, even if it's not just for minorities.  But thanks for asking.....

Now I understand that there is a theory out there that says if something is printed in the NYT, it is valid evidence accepted in any court - but, I'd like a bit more.  How exciting.

Once again - unnamed, unverified leaks. Regardless of where it is printed.

Once again - you conveniently omitted Comey's memo documenting Trump's obstruction of justice.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 55 of 141 (209 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Frozenoem wrote:

But, it's coming from the best lawyers in Russia, where you can hide money sources from anywhere.

Should that mean that I should only believe Erik Trump that all of his dealing with Russia, is only in the US.

I think I'll go back to playing with Wana Decrypt0r, it's easier on my frazzled nerves.

FroZen

As a businessman, Donald Trump had business interests all over the world.  But the topic is President Trump. 

Granted, having a non-career pol in the Oval Office is unique. But to think rationally we have to remember that.  And boy, we've sure learned how he does business....lie, deny it and then bully.  I don't consider that "good President" material. 

Does that mean that you now understand that there is a difference in what can and cannot be done by a businessman and a President??  I've always understood.  Wealth can push others around, but not as Prez.  The Conservatives were the one's who were conned.  Do you now understand?

As to "good President" material - that is resolved by the Constitution and the voters  Nope.  Neither are a factor.  Bush got re-elected after he lied and got 4,000 + Americans killed after neglecting his duties which resulted in another 3,000 + killed.  And then, hundreds of thousands MORE innocents killed in the middle east.  The Constitution and voters didn't help any of them.

The good news for Bush is that he will no longer be considered the worst President of all time.

Many words, no meaning. It really isn't all that complicated. The Constitution determines qualification,

And perTrump's violation of the Constitutional requirement defined within the emoluments clause, Trump is not qualified to be President! 

the voters elect the President.

If only that were true. Then Trump would never have been President!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 56 of 141 (200 Views)

Myexper--SERIOUS BAM, BAM! Good post!! Thank you!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 57 of 141 (200 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Considering the response is all about the usual "Limblah and Fox" stuff I assume that you have no response about the "sources" being nothing but leaked, unverified newspaper reports.

Now I understand that there is a theory out there that says if something is printed in the NYT, it is valid evidence accepted in any court - but, I'd like a bit more.

You conveniently failed to mention the memo by Comey documenting Trump's obstruction of justice.

That's a whole lot "more"!!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 58 of 141 (196 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Frozenoem wrote:

FroZen

Does that mean that you now understand that there is a difference in what can and cannot be done by a businessman and a President??

As to "good President" material - that is resolved by the Constitution and the voters.

And that Constitution requires the President to abide by its emoluments clause. And the majority of voters did not vote for Trump.

As Trump has failed to meet both of your conditions, Trump is not a "good President" based on your very own beliefs!!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 59 of 141 (196 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

If I might return this topic to an adult level - what wrongdoing??  You'll need to turn-off Limblah and Fox to understand

How will turning off some non-existent person and a news network tell me what is the wrongdoing that our posters perceive. Or it it simply a case of when out of ideas, type "Limblah and Fox"?

Nope ... but when one is "out of (contrived) ideas" to counter facts, simply deny the facts!    

That makes as much sense as "bawahahaha" and "LMAO".

Both of which makes more sense than denying the obvious!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 60 of 141 (205 Views)

Cent-The childish "prove it" from another poster says it all as to why trump even got into office--no ability to look at things logically or rationally, battle cries emotional, rather than fact based or logical.

trump's voters did see themselves in him--immature, irrational, delusional, irresponsible, and extremely untruthful.

One last comment--

An innocent welcomes the investigation

trump's immature, ridiculous tweets scream GUILT--

ability to observe and logically draw conclusions from another's actions is not only a sign of the educated mind, it is a sign of maturity, lacking in trump and his enablers.