Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

[ Edited ]
Message 21 of 141 (129 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Possibly it would be wise to just let the information be developed.

Without denying it or trying to cover it up!

I don't believe that we on these boards are in a position to cover up
Yet those on the right do so by denying the obvious.
and all we can deny is the wild, unsubstantiated claims of the hate filled left.
Referring to "claims" made by 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies are neither wild nor unsubstantiated. And presentation of facts which negate what the right would like to believe does not constitute "hate".
And I am pretty sure that Muller will not be checking in on these discussions as part of his investigation.
And nobody stated the he would, as your implication suggests.

Then I suppose that we can all settle down,

Nope, can't simply ignore the Trump /Russia scandal.

let Muller do his job

..... Without denying or covering up what Muller finds.

and move on to other issues of mutual interest.

The Trump/Russia scandal IS a main issue for all Americans ..... happening NOW!

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 22 of 141 (129 Views)

RK--You purposely?? misunderstand a paper  of record, so I will try once again to help you understand.

A paper of record is one in which legal notices, obituaries, tax records--things of that nature can be taken into court and used as evidence. Not everything printed is considered evidence,  nor can it be used in court. Editorials, for example, as one person intimated, cannot be used in court

The subjuctv of papers of record were only brought up to impress upon the original poster that the New York Times is highly credible news source.

With regard to the elite telling you how to think, no I think that's FOXNews, Breitbart and Limbaugh. Since you constantly parrot everything they say. 

Thank you for thinking I am an elite person, although what I really am is just a middle-class person, who watches credible news source andthanks to critical thinking skills and logic, sees reality for what it is, not wanting to hide behind an alt right entertainment news channel.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 141 (125 Views)

Sounds like our trumpettes are praying for some quite time when Der Trumpers crimes and misdemeanors are not on constant display before the impeachment hearings begin. Sorry wingers, simply having someone heading up the investigation is no cause to ignore the words thoughts and deeds of the enfant terrible apprentice POTUS.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 141 (123 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

and all we can deny is the wild, unsubstantiated claims of the hate filled left.
Referring to "claims" made by 17 U.S. Intelligence Agencies are neither wild nor unsubstantiated. And presentation of facts which negate what the right would like to believe does not constitute "hate".
And I am pretty sure that Muller will not be checking in on these discussions as part of his investigation.

Then I suppose that we can all settle down, let Muller do his job and move on to other issues of mutual interest.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 25 of 141 (132 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 141 (138 Views)

myexper wrote:

I don't believe that we on these boards are in a position to cover up and all we can deny is the wild, unsubstantiated claims of the hate filled left.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 141 (136 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK -Is this diversion or petty jealousy or both?? My bet is on the latter. 

Any particular "this" or did you just have an urge to insult this "rube".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 141 (136 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Cent--Wonder how these rubes who swallow the Alt. Right swill, will react when little donnie is removed from office?? Let's see--he has been advised to hire personal counsel, the WH counsel is reviewing impeachment procedures-just in case. The investigation has reached into the WH PROPER, and all we get is myriad diversion, delusion, and playbook irrationale.

But then again, this could just be my "seething anger" coming through. ( That was almost as funny as defending trump! )

How fortunate we "deplorables" and "rubes" are to have the elite to tell us how to think.

We can even count on the elite to inform us that anything printed in the NYT is considered as evidence in court. Kinda makes you wonder why we need Muller - all we have to do is ask the NYT what the truth is.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 141 (132 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

"Possibly it would be wise to just let the information be developed."

This coming from a poster whose asked what the charges are and what "wrong doing" has occurred at least several dozen times...which by the way, Limblah rants on about almost every show.

I don't believe that any intelligent person need advise from some mysterious individual named "Limblah" to understand the wisdom of waiting for the investigator to make his report to determine what the wrongdoings are rather than constant speculations.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 141 (111 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Got any details on that claim???

Yup ..... The emoluments clause of the Constitution prohibits foreign involvement in the Office of President. Russian interference was involved in Trump's election, all favoring him.

Also, upon taking the oath of office, Trump also violated that same clause by failing to divest himself of his foreign investments.

And as we all know, far more voters voted for Hillary than Trump. But an antiquated election system stopped the majority of voters from their selection.

Sounds like, if true, it would be in court.

Should be an impeachment of Trump  ...... but the gutless, spineless Republican controlled Congress places Trump over their Constitutional obligations.

Sorry to have removed seven yards of your chain letter but 321 gets mad at me when you do that. I know, I know - I don't understand it either.

My chain? .... You conveniently omitted that YOU also participated .... with 5 posts as opposed to my 2 postings.

You pretty much own the chain you are attempting to impose on me!!!

Now, as to the Constitution not allowing the President to be involved with foreign nations - that would sure make international relations difficult to deal with.

Nothing to do with foreign affairs rk. The Constitutional reference was about foreign entities effecting the Office of President ..... like bribes or, in Trump's case, effecting the results of a Presidential election.

As to the elections - there is no proof of the Russians having an effect.

The results of the election clearly suggest otherwise rk! 

As to your impeachment theory, if all the evidence is in, what is the purpose of Muller's recent assignment?

I never said that all the evidence was in. Again, you placed your words into my post.

There's obviously much more "evidence" to come.

What I stated was that Trump's violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution was already sufficient evidence for impeachment.