Wills, Trusts and Legal Musts Tonight on AARP Live 10 p.m. ET Online or on RFD-TV

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 101 of 141 (94 Views)

myexper wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Myexper--As I posted on another thread, the biggest threat to this country is trump.

Followed by those who refuse to see that threat!

It's hard to see the so called threat when the "proof" has all the meaning of "tRUMP" and "spews out of both ends".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 102 of 141 (80 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

"Certified Letter"....bawahahaha.....

A certified letter means proof of mailing....nothing else.  trump uses the term to imply the letter is credible.  So whose he "playing to"?  Yep.  His base.  LMAO!  Again, they buy the con mans bovine feces ALL the time.  "Certified letter"...UNREAL!

If I might return this topic to an adult level - what wrongdoing??

Obstruction of justice is an obvious and glaring "wrongdoing". And now Trump has further expanded his "wrongdoing" by handing over classified information to the Russians!

The "obstruction" is based on a claim from an unnamed source printed in a newspaper - and we have a poster who thinks that "printed in certain newspapers is legal evidence in court. No wonder the attacks on our President come across as "blind hatred".

"Classified information" - similar "official" source. 

Ya got nothing except hatred!!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 103 of 141 (78 Views)

Frozenoem wrote:

Like SNL said, it costs $2.50 to send that certified letter.

But, it's coming from the best lawyers in Russia, where you can hide money sources from anywhere.

Geez, should I believe Our President when he says he has no business in Russia.

Should that mean that I should only believe Erik Trump that all of his dealing with Russia, is only in the US.

Golf courses, Trump Tower, Trump this , that and the other thing.

I think I'll go back to playing with Wana Decrypt0r, it's easier on my frazzled nerves.

FroZen

As a businessman, Donald Trump had business interests all over the world.  But the topic is President Trump. 

Granted, having a non-career pol in the Oval Office is unique. But to think rationally we have to remember that.

Or one can just post with all the depth of "spews out of both ends". 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 104 of 141 (69 Views)

MrWhit wrote:

Owthat he has admitted colluding with the Russians,the wrong-doing-is.treason!..The.man.is.a.liar..His.moral.wrong-doings.are.nearly.infinite.His.legal.wrong-doing.will.not be fully known until the investigations have been completed...(my.space.bar.is.only.working.when.it.wants to.)

Ow what illegal colluding did the President admit to?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 105 of 141 (69 Views)

Myexper-You are correct. Seems the gullible on the right will have to see the dam burst before they finally are able to see past the lies and delusions of FOX, Limbaugh, and Breitbart. 

Watch, first question from the right will be --And just what is the obvious? 

My answer--guess you'll have to wait and see!

Myexper--Do you hear the water as it rises, pushing against the walks of the dam??

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 106 of 141 (73 Views)
There are several types of wrongdoing:
THere is legal wrongdoing - the breaking of laws - murder and burglary are examples
There is moral wrongdoing - doing what is not right - making fun of a disabled person for example
THere is stupid wrongdoing - causing harm by being stupid - giving the useful intel to Russia for example
Which of these is Trump guilty of?

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 107 of 141 (76 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Myexper--As I posted on another thread, the biggest threat to this country is trump.

Followed by those who refuse to see that threat!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 108 of 141 (77 Views)

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 109 of 141 (73 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

There is a large crack in the administration of trump--ever widening--ever weakening-- blow after blow--all self-inflicted--until it implodes. 

And just what is that "crack"? In other words, what wrongdoing?

Obstruction of justice is an obvious and glaring "wrongdoing". And now Trump has further expanded his "wrongdoing" by handing over classified information to the Russians!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 110 of 141 (73 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Now it is a case of "Innocent until proven guilty".

Man oh man, you have had to state that so many times in the last 3 months.

You don't

realize the revolution took place already in the mind of DUFUS TRUMP and he is getting bolder and bolder as time moves on........... somewhat in the manner of Kim Jong Un. He is putting people, like yourself, his staff, his party, in situations where time after time they have to blurt out:

INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

But one thing will finally sink DUFUS TRUMP.... his narcissism.

His self centered idea that he is impervious to the law and that he is unbeatable will be his downfall.

And it will happen quickly when it happens.

How many times have I said that in the past 3 months? Round numbers would be fine accompanied, of course, by substantiation. On the other hand, is it not a true statement (for now)?

I cannot really comment on what is in President Trump's mind since I lack the mindreading ability claimed by some posters.

But back to the topic - what was the wrongdoing??