Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Reply
Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,471
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 91 of 141 (216 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Myexper--As I posted on another thread, the biggest threat to this country is trump.


And ignorant voters.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,471
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 92 of 141 (215 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:


"Certified Letter"....bawahahaha.....

 

A certified letter means proof of mailing....nothing else.  trump uses the term to imply the letter is credible.  So whose he "playing to"?  Yep.  His base.  LMAO!  Again, they buy the con mans bovine feces ALL the time.  "Certified letter"...UNREAL!
 


If I might return this topic to an adult level - what wrongdoing??  You'll need to turn-off Limblah and Fox to understand.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Respected Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,471
Registered: ‎06-09-2010

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 93 of 141 (211 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

That is not the way it works under our current Constitution. Now it is a case of "Innocent until proven guilty". I have no idea what that would be replaced with if the neoMarxists and their mobs get their revolution. But for now , it is what it is.


Exactly right. He is innocent until proven guilty.  On the other hand, the chaos he is creating pretty much shows he is incapable of being President. The request to Comey to pledge personal loyalty and then the firing should set him up for impeachment. 


Is he really creating all this chaos about the Russian's??  Yep!  It wasn't the media who fired Comey "because of the Russian investigation".  It wasn't the media who conferred with Russians and then lied about it.  It wasn't the media who said, Comey, stop the investigation.  Flynn's a good guy. It seems more like a media event assisted by Dems who wanted Comey fired not long ago.  Yeah, Conservatives always blame the media, don't they?  They couldn't get enough of the media when Comey was hammering Hillary or during the many Hillary conspiracy's they made up and were reported "in the media".  They love shooting the messenger.  How about blaming your idiot President; you got him elected.

 

But back to the topic - in order to be cleared of wrongdoing, you'd think the wrongdoing would be defined. What was it??  Are you still confused?  There's an investigation going on.


 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 94 of 141 (212 Views)

RK--RE:NYT PAPER OF RECORD--you are wrong again. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,731
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 95 of 141 (200 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

 

Watch, first question from the right will be --And just what is the obvious? 

 

My answer--guess you'll have to wait and see!

 

That is as sensable as thinking that anyrhing printed in the NYT is admissable as evidence in court because it is a "newspaper of record".

 

Myexper--Do you hear the water as it rises, pushing against the walks of the dam??

 

Yep, if you are walking on the walk, better put your booties on. But, you're right - the waters of the "Resistance" are rising. And those who care less about the functioning of the government than they do about their own radical ideology may, in fact, get our tootsies wet.


A completely dysfunctional White House in total chaos is not representative of any "functioning government " rk! 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,731
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 96 of 141 (213 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Myexper--As I posted on another thread, the biggest threat to this country is trump.


Followed by those who refuse to see that threat!


It's hard to see the so called threat when the "proof" has all the meaning of "tRUMP" and "spews out of both ends".


"It's" readily visible to those who do not deny the intuitively obvious. And those who deny the obvious tend to communicate as you have identified.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 97 of 141 (224 Views)

Myexper--Sadly, denial is the only weapon the right has it this point.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,731
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 98 of 141 (220 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:


"Certified Letter"....bawahahaha.....

 

A certified letter means proof of mailing....nothing else.  trump uses the term to imply the letter is credible.  So whose he "playing to"?  Yep.  His base.  LMAO!  Again, they buy the con mans bovine feces ALL the time.  "Certified letter"...UNREAL!
 


If I might return this topic to an adult level - what wrongdoing??

Obstruction of justice is an obvious and glaring "wrongdoing". And now Trump has further expanded his "wrongdoing" by handing over classified information to the Russians!


 


The "obstruction" is based on a claim from an unnamed source printed in a newspaper - and we have a poster who thinks that "printed in certain newspapers is legal evidence in court. No wonder the attacks on our President come across as "blind hatred".

 

"Classified information" - similar "official" source. 

 

Ya got nothing except hatred!!!


Comey's memo clearly suggests otherwise rk.  So all "you got" is denial!!!

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 99 of 141 (230 Views)

 

Watch, first question from the right will be --And just what is the obvious? 

 

My answer--guess you'll have to wait and see!

 

That is as sensable as thinking that anyrhing printed in the NYT is admissable as evidence in court because it is a "newspaper of record".

 

Myexper--Do you hear the water as it rises, pushing against the walks of the dam??

 

Yep, if you are walking on the walk, better put your booties on. But, you're right - the waters of the "Resistance" are rising. And those who care less about the functioning of the government than they do about their own radical ideology may, in fact, get our tootsies wet.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 100 of 141 (232 Views)

xrepub wrote:
There are several types of wrongdoing:
THere is legal wrongdoing - the breaking of laws - murder and burglary are examples
There is moral wrongdoing - doing what is not right - making fun of a disabled person for example
THere is stupid wrongdoing - causing harm by being stupid - giving the useful intel to Russia for example
Which of these is Trump guilty of?

 O.K. - how about the wrongdoing of forming a "Resistance" to prevent the functioning of the US government? Any thoughts on that?