Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 141 (27 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

And I'll tell you again - Try "realizing" that there are numerous sources of news instead of "imagining" that the likes of Fox and Limbaugh are the only sources.

Since the topic is media reaction to President Trump's overseas trip - I'll try again - Even CNN is impressed. I can't imagine where you get your news from. I believe that CNN would be included in "numerous sources".

CNN would be included .... along with several others that you apparently "can't imagine".

As such, and again, try "realizing" that there are numerous sources of news instead of "imagining" that the likes of Fox and Limbaugh are the only sources.

Y'all have a wonderful evening. If you ever have an urge to discuss a topic, rest assured, I'll be here to point the way for you.

No thanks.

An abyss of gross misinformation is not "the way" we all want to go!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 141 (31 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

And I'll tell you again - Try "realizing" that there are numerous sources of news instead of "imagining" that the likes of Fox and Limbaugh are the only sources.

Since the topic is media reaction to President Trump's overseas trip - I'll try again - Even CNN is impressed. I can't imagine where you get your news from. I believe that CNN would be included in "numerous sources".

CNN would be included .... along with several others that you apparently "can't imagine".

As such, and again, try "realizing" that there are numerous sources of news instead of "imagining" that the likes of Fox and Limbaugh are the only sources.

Y'all have a wonderful evening. If you ever have an urge to discuss a topic, rest assured, I'll be here to point the way for you.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 141 (35 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 141 (46 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 141 (61 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

and move on to other issues of mutual interest.

The Trump/Russia scandal IS a main issue for all Americans ..... happening NOW!

Only to those driven by irrational hatred.

Nope .... "to those" who understand the importance of the Office of the Presidency.

Rational people understand that our economy and our relationships around the world are very important issues.

Even more important is that they also "understand" that having a President who is an incompetent, corrupt, bigoted, childish, sexual assaulter of women lends no credibility nor respect from "around the world"!!!

Yes, international relations are an important issue to thinking Americans. Others obsess over the so called  "scandal".

And "thinking Americans" know that the "scandal" involves "international relations" .... thus not to be minimized as an obsession but rather acknowledgement as "an important issue". 

Well, if the President did something to improve our foreign relations, what is the problem? 

The ONLY THING that Trump could do "to improve our foreign relations" is RESIGN!!!  

Even CNN is impressed. I can't imagine where you get your news from.

Try "realizing" that there are numerous sources of news instead of "imagining" that the likes of Fox and Limbaugh are the only sources.

I'll try again - Even CNN is impressed. I can't imagine where you get your news from.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 141 (68 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Nope .... "to those" who understand the importance of the Office of the Presidency.

Rational people understand that our economy and our relationships around the world are very important issues.

Even more important is that they also "understand" that having a President who is an incompetent, corrupt, bigoted, childish, sexual assaulter of women lends no credibility nor respect from "around the world"!!!

Yes, international relations are an important issue to thinking Americans. Others obsess over the so called  "scandal".

And "thinking Americans" know that the "scandal" involves "international relations" .... thus not to be minimized as an obsession but rather acknowledgement as "an important issue". 

Well, if the President did something to improve our foreign relations, what is the problem? 

The ONLY THING that Trump could do "to improve our foreign relations" is RESIGN!!!  

Try "realizing" that there are numerous sources of news instead of "imagining" that the likes of Fox and Limbaugh are the only sources.

I'll try again - Even CNN is impressed. I can't imagine where you get your news from.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 141 (75 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 141 (89 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 141 (91 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Chasky--RE: pardons--Nixon's pardon was a travesty of justice, given so Americans could "move forward." Yet, just the fact we are talking about it after all these years, shows that Americans still remember the injustice.

If this all plays out as most suspect it will, I truly hope all get the prison sentenced deserved and that those sentences are served. 

It must be made clear that Americans will not stand for those who consort and collude with enemy entities, and will not allow the politicized hatred of racism to leave its ugly scar upon our country. 

Superficially it seems like a reasonable statement. But once you begin to peel the onion a wee bit the question arises as to the law against "consorting" and in the case under discussion what "consorting" was done. Then there is the "colluding" issue. What does the law say about "colluding" and what "colluding" occurred in this case.

I know, I know, we unsophisticated rubes do not have the depth of knowledge of the elite. All we can do is ask valid questions and hope for valid answers.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 141 (147 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote: