The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: FINALLY, TRUMP CLEARED OF ALL WRONGDOING WITH RUSSIA

Message 31 of 141 (227 Views)

RK -Is this diversion or petty jealousy or both?? My bet is on the latter. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 141 (212 Views)

Cent--Wonder how these rubes who swallow the Alt. Right swill, will react when little donnie is removed from office?? Let's see--he has been advised to hire personal counsel, the WH counsel is reviewing impeachment procedures-just in case. The investigation has reached into the WH PROPER, and all we get is myriad diversion, delusion, and playbook irrationale.

But then again, this could just be my "seething anger" coming through. ( That was almost as funny as defending trump! )

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 141 (212 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Got any details on that claim???

Yup ..... The emoluments clause of the Constitution prohibits foreign involvement in the Office of President. Russian interference was involved in Trump's election, all favoring him.

Also, upon taking the oath of office, Trump also violated that same clause by failing to divest himself of his foreign investments.

And as we all know, far more voters voted for Hillary than Trump. But an antiquated election system stopped the majority of voters from their selection.

Sounds like, if true, it would be in court.

Should be an impeachment of Trump  ...... but the gutless, spineless Republican controlled Congress places Trump over their Constitutional obligations.

Sorry to have removed seven yards of your chain letter but 321 gets mad at me when you do that. I know, I know - I don't understand it either.

My chain? .... You conveniently omitted that YOU also participated .... with 5 posts as opposed to my 2 postings.

You pretty much own the chain you are attempting to impose on me!!!

Now, as to the Constitution not allowing the President to be involved with foreign nations - that would sure make international relations difficult to deal with.

Nothing to do with foreign affairs rk. The Constitutional reference was about foreign entities effecting the Office of President ..... like bribes or, in Trump's case, effecting the results of a Presidential election.

As to the elections - there is no proof of the Russians having an effect.

The results of the election clearly suggest otherwise rk! 

As to your impeachment theory, if all the evidence is in, what is the purpose of Muller's recent assignment?

I never said that all the evidence was in. Again, you placed your words into my post.

There's obviously much more "evidence" to come.

What I stated was that Trump's violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution was already sufficient evidence for impeachment.

And for something COMPLETELY different....

"Possibly it would be wise to just let the information be developed."

This coming from a poster whose asked what the charges are and what "wrong doing" has occurred at least several dozen times...which by the way, Limblah rants on about almost every show.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 141 (211 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Yup ..... The emoluments clause of the Constitution prohibits foreign involvement in the Office of President. Russian interference was involved in Trump's election, all favoring him.

Also, upon taking the oath of office, Trump also violated that same clause by failing to divest himself of his foreign investments.

And as we all know, far more voters voted for Hillary than Trump. But an antiquated election system stopped the majority of voters from their selection.

Should be an impeachment of Trump  ...... but the gutless, spineless Republican controlled Congress places Trump over their Constitutional obligations.

Sorry to have removed seven yards of your chain letter but 321 gets mad at me when you do that. I know, I know - I don't understand it either.

My chain? .... You conveniently omitted that YOU also participated .... with 5 posts as opposed to my 2 postings.

Now, as to the Constitution not allowing the President to be involved with foreign nations - that would sure make international relations difficult to deal with.

Nothing to do with foreign affairs rk. The Constitutional reference was about foreign entities effecting the Office of President ..... like bribes or, in Trump's case, effecting the results of a Presidential election.

As to your impeachment theory, if all the evidence is in, what is the purpose of Muller's recent assignment?

I never said that all the evidence was in. Again, you placed your words into my post.

What I stated was that Trump's violation of the emoluments clause of the Constitution was already sufficient evidence for impeachment.

Possibly it would be wise to just let the information be developed.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 35 of 141 (219 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 141 (220 Views)

A request to whatever adult keeps posting in single c

h

a

c

t

e

r

responses can you please Stop the BS between the 48" monitor and the iPhone your destroying my vision.

Re: Trump and impeachment, with a side of everyone else in his administration, near as I can tell.

Obstruction

Treason

Bribery

Artucle 1 Emoluments clause- google it

Article 2 Violation of oath

Arricle 3 Impairment and obstruction by Justice Department

4 Undermining judicial system by intimidation of witnesses.

Undermining of Constitution

Demeaning the integrity of government, public service, military.

Dereliction of duty.

PROBABLY MORE

typing with my thumbs , correction left to phone.

And yes, if I've forgotten anything, it's because I refused to even try reading your comments. Quoting them ain't happening.

Frozen

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 141 (224 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Myexper-- After all the stupid things that Trump has done , many of which were exposed today, his removal may come  sooner than we thiught.

David Gergen, former WH advisor and CNN contributor, just noted that it has come to the point where Trump has become a danger to this country. 

Well heck, I could've told him that.

Do you by any chance have Mr. Gergen's quote? I know he has an unending stream of anti-Trump articles that keeps him gainfully employed by CNN but I can't find that one.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 141 (226 Views)

myexper wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 141 (231 Views)

Myexper-- After all the stupid things that Trump has done , many of which were exposed today, his removal may come  sooner than we thiught.

David Gergen, former WH advisor and CNN contributor, just noted that it has come to the point where Trump has become a danger to this country. 

Well heck, I could've told him that.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 141 (225 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Frozenoem wrote:

Like SNL said, it costs $2.50 to send that certified letter.

But, it's coming from the best lawyers in Russia, where you can hide money sources from anywhere.

Geez, should I believe Our President when he says he has no business in Russia.

Should that mean that I should only believe Erik Trump that all of his dealing with Russia, is only in the US.

Golf courses, Trump Tower, Trump this , that and the other thing.

I think I'll go back to playing with Wana Decrypt0r, it's easier on my frazzled nerves.

FroZen

As a businessman, Donald Trump had business interests all over the world.  But the topic is President Trump. 

Granted, having a non-career pol in the Oval Office is unique. But to think rationally we have to remember that.  And boy, we've sure learned how he does business....lie, deny it and then bully.  I don't consider that "good President" material. 

Does that mean that you now understand that there is a difference in what can and cannot be done by a businessman and a President??  I've always understood.  Wealth can push others around, but not as Prez.  The Conservatives were the one's who were conned.  Do you now understand?

As to "good President" material - that is resolved by the Constitution and the voters  Nope.  Neither are a factor.  Bush got re-elected after he lied and got 4,000 + Americans killed after neglecting his duties which resulted in another 3,000 + killed.  And then, hundreds of thousands MORE innocents killed in the middle east.  The Constitution and voters didn't help any of them.

The good news for Bush is that he will no longer be considered the worst President of all time.

Many words, no meaning. Actually, I looked up every word and they do in fact have meaning, even when written together.  But then again, I consider the source.  It really isn't all that complicated. The Constitution determines qualification, the voters elect the President.  I never noticed that the Constitution said foreign interference was permitted in a Presidential election.  What article was that in; I missed it.  As usual, you leave out facts that actually are relevant.  But thanks anyway.

More meaningless rhetoric to cloud the basic truth - the Constitution states the requirements, the voters select the President. Your welcome.

And the Constitution's "requirements" were violated and the individual "voters" were not allowed to select the President.