What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Executive Time - How would you spend 3 hours?

Message 1 of 13

easyed598 wrote:

I heard today that 45 has 3 hours of Executive Time built into his daily agenda. As I understand it, this time runs from 8am until 11am. NFIB small business optimism hits record level in 2017 - Business Insider--------Pretty good for a guy who supposedly works a 3 hour day

Executive time is sleep time.

Report Inappropriate Content
Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 13

To all,

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question.  I really appreciate that.  I also leaned some stuff, such as where to buy the best cold beer - I love that; whose drinking coffee, when and where; and some interesting things about posting.  I also laughed a lot.

Well this was my first topic.  I enjoyed it.  I think I’ll do another one, just a little bit more serious.

Thank again.

PS:  keep those cards and letters coming in

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 13

vitom712041 wrote:

I dunno....what do you wanna do? [now you say the same thing back]

By .....[insert whatever]....I think you've got it!!!!   I dunno...what do you wanna do?   He-he-he.

Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 13

Wonder if part of trump's three hour executive time is coming up with ways to trap his friends into admitting to sexual exploits while their  wives are on speakerphone. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 13

easyed598 wrote:

I heard today that 45 has 3 hours of Executive Time built into his daily agenda. As I understand it, this time runs from 8am until 11am. NFIB small business optimism hits record level in 2017 - Business Insider--------Pretty good for a guy who supposedly works a 3 hour day

NFIB is a right wing lobby group. Got my info from a gal i knew that owned my vice store for a while. She joined, found out what they were, then tore their sticker off the window. Not the cheapest, but the coldest beer in town for 30 years. raking it in without NFIB.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 13

If....   I would probably read position papers and information that could affect the nation.   I really had to laugh at the excuse provided by Sarah...but the donald supporters read words and never stop to comprehend that her words have no meaning.

As noted, if Donald is unwilling to read a complete report, that means more time for watching Fox - which it has been noted that he tweets their "information' / propaganda in almost in real time.

Also revealed that he retires early ( old age)....so his work day starts at 11AM and ends at 6:30 PM.   Most of the workers in the US could only wish to make >$200K/month for working less that FTE.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 13

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 13

How would you spend 3 morning hours as president?

Drinking coffee in the kitchen with a open invitation for other people to join me, regular people, reporters, captains of industry, labor leaders and advocates, environment advocates, advocates of the poor. 

They would do most of the talking, I would listen and drink coffee.

The hours would be from the time I got up, 4 or 5 AM until whatever the schedule allows.

Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 13

@vitom712041—Yup, this is what I heard (CNN), as well.

Too busy watching legitimate news sites that  won’t kiss his butt by presenting propaganda, so he can then get on Twitter, lie, demean, and mislead this ignorant base, calling

the truth, “fake news.

After wasting three hours defending his unrealistically over blown ego, he then goes to the Oval Office and is briefed—but NEVER about those things that might UPSET HIM.

Funny, the most fake thing about this “so called administration,” is “liddle” donnie dumb dumb.

As a private citizen how I  would spend three free hours is irrelevant.

However, if I were president I might be doing something constructive for my country rather than working myself up into a frenzy and then going on a Twitter rampage so I could stroke my exceptionally large ego while staring at my exceptionally small button. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 13
I dunno....what do you guys wanna do? [now you say the same thing back]

this is like a poster i know here.
So it begins.