Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Ex Intel Chief Clapper warns of more Russian hacking ahead!

Message 1 of 41 (16 Views)

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Well,, I don't think that things these days are done like that,but, reagarding what happened, what do you think about the 18 days that Trump knew about Flynn  and didn't do anything about him and has continued to praise him even now?

Knew what about Flynn? He wasn't involved in any hacking.

Remember who you are speaking RK. Flynn apparently wasn't even vetted correctly. or if they did, they didn't care. He has even said that he told all of them that he was being investigated and I guess, they probably thought that they were on the Apprentice and the worse that could happen was, the he could "get fired"
Flynn didn't do the hacking. we all know that, so don't twist my words.  Trump was advised by many about Flynn and it took him 18 days to fire him. Care to speculate about that gap?

The topic is hacking. So again, knew what about Flynn?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 41 (23 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

Well,, I don't think that things these days are done like that,but, reagarding what happened, what do you think about the 18 days that Trump knew about Flynn  and didn't do anything about him and has continued to praise him even now?

Knew what about Flynn? He wasn't involved in any hacking.

Remember who you are speaking RK. Flynn apparently wasn't even vetted correctly. or if they did, they didn't care. He has even said that he told all of them that he was being investigated and I guess, they probably thought that they were on the Apprentice and the worse that could happen was, the he could "get fired"
Flynn didn't do the hacking. we all know that, so don't twist my words.  Trump was advised by many about Flynn and it took him 18 days to fire him. Care to speculate about that gap?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 41 (29 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Of course hacking won't end. it has been going on for years costing American businesses billions per year. And no one cared until hacking showed the DNC corrupting the primary and campaign processes. Then it was the biggest scandal ever and suddenly even President Trump was a "doer". 

You left out that Trump asked the Russians to "find the emails" in one of his campaign speeches. Yep, Trump is a "doer" alright, and he should end up paying for it. He's afraid he will have to and it seems that some of his supporters are afraid of  it too. The investigations will go on, as they should.

I only left that out so as to not embarrass the Hillary supporters. Trump made a snide comment about emails that were improperly on a private server, subpoenaed, and then destroyed so as to prevent investigators from learning their content.

We can start a discussion about that if you'd like but it will upset some co-leftists.

I suspect that most people who read posts here would prefer that you remain on topic...

I have no doubt that is true. Most here would just like to ignore how much more serious Hillary's infractions were and just go with Comey's forgiveness as a "door shutter".

However - that ain't gonna happen.

By the way - I didn't see President Trump in the topic so I assume you are chastising chas.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 41 (31 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Chasky--It is skewed thinking such as that of the poster to whom you were responding that got Trump elected, and keeps his base strong, despite all the evidence that this man is a liar, a con man, incompetent, and, in all probability, extremely corrupt.

chas - it is the seething hatred of the poster who responded to you that keep him or her from understanding two key points that led to the election of President Trump:

1) The Dems put up a lousy candidate;

2) The electorate was tired of the DC Establishment and wanted change.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 41 (33 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Of course hacking won't end. it has been going on for years costing American businesses billions per year. And no one cared until hacking showed the DNC corrupting the primary and campaign processes. Then it was the biggest scandal ever and suddenly even President Trump was a "doer". 

You left out that Trump asked the Russians to "find the emails" in one of his campaign speeches. Yep, Trump is a "doer" alright, and he should end up paying for it. He's afraid he will have to and it seems that some of his supporters are afraid of  it too. The investigations will go on, as they should.

I only left that out so as to not embarrass the Hillary supporters. Trump made a snide comment about emails that were improperly on a private server, subpoenaed, and then destroyed so as to prevent investigators from learning their content.

We can start a discussion about that if you'd like but it will upset some co-leftists.

I suspect that most people who read posts here would prefer that you remain on topic...

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 41 (36 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 41 (38 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

So it seems that the Right here would readily accept more Russian hacking. Well, as long as it doesn't hurt Trump and only damages the Dems.

How could you leap to that conclusion? Any quotes you have be able to offer might give some substance to your statement.

This member of the RW (Really Wise) has repeatedly posted his concern about the hacking that has been going on for years and has cost our companies (and our economy) billions annually.

I have also pointed out that lack of interest by those who now have their hair on fire until hacking revealed the corruption on the DNC.

Companies being hacked is one thing and causes concern, however it is up to those companies to address it.

The hacking by the Russians of state voter data bases and the DNC is something all citizens should deem unacceptable (even the Rarely Wise). Blindly defending Trump and /or the Russians in this and minimizing it by comparing it to businesses getting hacked is utterly ridiculous and nothing but a 'look over here' tactic. It's not working.

There is no indication that any hacking effected the outcome. So, certainly all hacking should be looked into government, commercial, the SecState's private server - all of it needs addressing. But, all this hysteria is no more than political rhetoric that is giving at least one poster nightmares.

Also, let us not forget that the only hacking we are sure of was the one showing the corruption of the DNC.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 41 (39 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Myexper-- it's starting to feel like one of those nightmares you had as a kid, that just kept getting worse and worse, but you couldn't wake up.

When one is consumed with hatred, nightmares are a normal reaction.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 41 (44 Views)

Chasky--It is skewed thinking such as that of the poster to whom you were responding that got Trump elected, and keeps his base strong, despite all the evidence that this man is a liar, a con man, incompetent, and, in all probability, extremely corrupt.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 41 (49 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"