Latest Update on the Senate Health Care Bill — Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Watch Facebook Live

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 31 of 40 (136 Views)

Richva wrote:

Brazille was not important enough to hand it directly to Hillary.  Hillary and her team are smart enough not to use such a loaded yet limited value document.  

--

Who are you trying to kid?   Brazille was second to Wasserman on the DNC.  Hillary made many mistakes herself and no doubt she used the information passed on to her.  Brazille was, and still is, a high ranking official in Democratic politics.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 40 (138 Views)

fangoh45 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Let's try not to spread face news. Brazille admits she passed along a list. No one ever said Hillary saw it. If you have proof to her seeing it, publish the link. Otherwise, please stop spreading fake news.

I would also point out how desperate the Republicans are getting to take the attention away from Trump's incompetent, corrupt administration. 

Talk about old news? 

You are kidding-I hope. 

Kind of like the only witness in an assault case where he claimed he did not actually see the defendant bite off the ear of the victim. When the defendants lawyer made the point of the witness not seeing the biting off the ear, the witness came back with, "But I did turn around in time to see him spit it out!"

So, Brazille passes on info, only helpful to Hillary, yet one has the nerve to bring up the fact, she may not have used it. Cmon!!

As far as old news, you don't mind going back 15 years or longer for dirt on Bush, yet you call events of the past disastrous election for dems just a few months previous, as OLD news.

Spin, spin, spin.

I knew someone would be short sighted enough to try that argument. Based on your criteria, we should be having Trump up for treason charges based on his obvious connections with Russia and his obvious monetizaton of the presidency. 

Brazille was not important enough to hand it directly to Hillary.  Hillary and her team are smart enough not to use such a loaded yet limited value document.  

So, your argument has no facts and the situation makes your assumptions to be of no value.  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 40 (159 Views)

And yet, let a Republican businessman have business dealings in Russia and - Shazzam!!!!! - he is Putin's lap dog and a bunch of other childish expressions.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 40 (135 Views)

Richva wrote:

Let's try not to spread face news. Brazille admits she passed along a list. No one ever said Hillary saw it. If you have proof to her seeing it, publish the link. Otherwise, please stop spreading fake news.

I would also point out how desperate the Republicans are getting to take the attention away from Trump's incompetent, corrupt administration. 

Talk about old news? 

You are kidding-I hope. 

Kind of like the only witness in an assault case where he claimed he did not actually see the defendant bite off the ear of the victim. When the defendants lawyer made the point of the witness not seeing the biting off the ear, the witness came back with, "But I did turn around in time to see him spit it out!"

So, Brazille passes on info, only helpful to Hillary, yet one has the nerve to bring up the fact, she may not have used it. Cmon!!

As far as old news, you don't mind going back 15 years or longer for dirt on Bush, yet you call events of the past disastrous election for dems just a few months previous, as OLD news.

Spin, spin, spin.

Message 35 of 40 (140 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

A desperate attempt to distract from Trump's craziness and failed presidency.

--

And it's even more interesting when a poster continually jumps in with one liners when another posts something adverse about Hillary.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 40 (145 Views)

A desperate attempt to distract from Trump's craziness and failed presidency.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 37 of 40 (147 Views)

Richva wrote:

Let's try not to spread face news. Brazille admits she passed along a list. No one ever said Hillary saw it.

Talk about old news? 

---

And why shouldn't she have seen it?  Can you show that she didn't?  Good try at attempting to create fake news of your own. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 40 (144 Views)

Richva wrote--Let's try not to spread face news. Brazille admits she passed along a list. No one ever said Hillary saw it. If you have proof to her seeing it, publish the link. Otherwise, please stop spreading fake news.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I never heard Hillary deny it and does anyone in their right mind believe Hillary never received those questions? Fake News? HA

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 40 (142 Views)

Talk about old news? 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 40 of 40 (142 Views)