Join the Summer of Service to SeniorsSM - sign AARP Foundation's banner

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 11 of 40 (176 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

No, let's put it this way ........ If all of the Hillary haters that supposedly supported Bernie had done what Bernie said to do (like most true Bernie supporters did), and voted democrat for Hillary in the general election, there wouldn't be a President Trump today.

--

When one starts name calling like "Hillary Haters", I would think thats getting real partisan on a lower type level.  As far as saying that one should have voted democrat for Hillary, then that is saying that a person has no choice but to vote for her.

Have you considered that there were those who felt that even Hillary would have made a worse President than Trump who made no secret of his platform?  Actually, I doubt anyone really knew what Hillary stood for except for Hillary. 

If the Democrat's primary had been ran honestly, then we would no doubt have a President Sanders today.  But it's evident that you are coming across as more of a sore loser from the elections.

Face it, Hillary is responsible for Trump's electoral victory.  Time to get over it.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 40 (180 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

myexper wrote:

Nothing fake Tex ...... but please recall "your own" attempt by purporting an ability to know what Hilary was thinking. 

--

You are the one that said I did.  

No, you implied that you know what Hillary was thinking when you stated  "they thought they had it in the bag".

And I only made a comment about both the Clintons based on observations of their actions.

Yet "their actions" indicated otherwise.

And those are not only my observations but of many that has the same opinion.

An evasive excuse .... not evidence.

But can't you have anything to say about the topic instead of continually repeating the same accusations over and over?

I was defending the person who is the target of your repeated accusations over and over.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 13 of 40 (180 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

saworld wrote:

easyed598 wrote: "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated"   Brazile: Sending Clinton town hall topics ‘mistake I will forever regret’ | TheHill  

I followed & read the article that's linked as support for "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated".  

Contrary to the topic's title, there's nothing in that article stating that Clinton did anything wrong or that Brazile implicated Clinton in anything wrong.  

What's the point of the falsehood?  

Rightwingers, Repubicans, Conservatives, tRUMPpettes, and other less than truthful and honorable persons would rather make any veiled dishonest implication and/or tell any lie, to attempt to falsely convict persons and/or political opponents different than themselves of various and assorted misdeeds in the eyes and opinions of others - usually others like themselves. 

The vast majority of those unlike rightwingers have long ago recognized them as persons whose word is profoundly biased and cannot be depended upon to be an accurate representation of the truth.  

That's a result of chronic and severe cognitive dissonance that will not allow them to admit the fact that their treasured and cherished bigotries, biases, prejudices and false beliefs were never true in the first place.

Many words, the usual insults and yet no acknowledgement of the reality of the fact that the DNC corrupted the primary process.

Nothing offered to discount what AP posted. I guess because there is nothing wrong.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Respected Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 40 (166 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Live in the past about Brazille and Hillary (which does nothing to vindicate Trump for the childish and stupid actions he keeps repeating), or live in the present and actually notice and admit the horrible idiotic things that our President does repeatedly with no remorse.

--

And again, you know what is being posted about Brazille and Hillary is true, but continue to attempt with the one liners to change the subject.  But your posts indicate that what is being said about both of them are true.  Can you prove that instead of avoiding it? 

Put it this way, if Hillary and crowd hadn't pulled their stuff to sideline Bernie, there wouldn't be a President Trump today. 

No, let's put it this way ........ If all of the Hillary haters that supposedly supported Bernie had done what Bernie said to do (like most true Bernie supporters did), and voted democrat for Hillary in the general election, there wouldn't be a President Trump today.

Well "put", Chas.  Well "put"!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 40 (162 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Live in the past about Brazille and Hillary (which does nothing to vindicate Trump for the childish and stupid actions he keeps repeating), or live in the present and actually notice and admit the horrible idiotic things that our President does repeatedly with no remorse.

--

And again, you know what is being posted about Brazille and Hillary is true, but continue to attempt with the one liners to change the subject.  But your posts indicate that what is being said about both of them are true.  Can you prove that instead of avoiding it? 

Put it this way, if Hillary and crowd hadn't pulled their stuff to sideline Bernie, there wouldn't be a President Trump today. 

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 40 (164 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

saworld wrote:

easyed598 wrote: "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated"   Brazile: Sending Clinton town hall topics ‘mistake I will forever regret’ | TheHill  

I followed & read the article that's linked as support for "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated".  

Contrary to the topic's title, there's nothing in that article stating that Clinton did anything wrong or that Brazile implicated Clinton in anything wrong.  

Rightwingers, Repubicans, Conservatives, tRUMPpettes, and other less than truthful and honorable persons would rather make any veiled dishonest implication and/or tell any lie, to attempt to falsely convict persons and/or political opponents different than themselves of various and assorted misdeeds in the eyes and opinions of others - usually others like themselves. 

The vast majority of those unlike rightwingers have long ago recognized them as persons whose word is profoundly biased and cannot be depended upon to be an accurate representation of the truth.  

That's a result of chronic and severe cognitive dissonance that will not allow them to admit the fact that their treasured and cherished bigotries, biases, prejudices and false beliefs were never true in the first place.

Many words, the usual insults and yet no acknowledgement of the reality of the fact that the DNC corrupted the primary process.

And Putin didn't corrupt the Repubican Party primary?  

Yeah - sure - and dishonest donnie always completely paid all his debts, punctiliously lived up to the letter of every single contractual obligation, and his storied incompetence as a businessman/owner didn't result in multiple bankruptcies....

KAKISTOCRACY

Message 17 of 40 (160 Views)

rk9152 wrote:
 many words, the usual insults and yet no acknowledgement of the reality of the fact that the DNC corrupted the primary process.

Maybe because that's not the topic according to it's stated title.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 40 (166 Views)

I cannot understand how someone as smart as Donna Brazille could do something so stupid.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 40 (152 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

saworld wrote:

[ Edited ]
Message 20 of 40 (153 Views)

saworld wrote:

KAKISTOCRACY