Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 30,449
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 1 of 40 (120 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

 

And - any comments on the Brazile issue?

 

Sure - the OP is based upon a Repubican lie.

 

That's what the current crop of Repubicans do - lie.


 


A very interesting approach - when one doesn't want to admit to what Ms. Brazile says, blame it on Republicans and type it big.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 24,874
Registered: ‎07-11-2013

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 2 of 40 (129 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

 

And - any comments on the Brazile issue?

 

Sure - the OP is based upon a Repubican lie.

 

That's what the current crop of Repubicans do - lie.


 

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 30,449
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 3 of 40 (137 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

saworld wrote:

easyed598 wrote: "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated"   Brazile: Sending Clinton town hall topics ‘mistake I will forever regret’ | TheHill  

I followed & read the article that's linked as support for "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated".  

 

Contrary to the topic's title, there's nothing in that article stating that Clinton did anything wrong or that Brazile implicated Clinton in anything wrong.  

 

What's the point of the falsehood?  


Rightwingers, Repubicans, Conservatives, tRUMPpettes, and other less than truthful and honorable persons would rather make any veiled dishonest implication and/or tell any lie, to attempt to falsely convict persons and/or political opponents different than themselves of various and assorted misdeeds in the eyes and opinions of others - usually others like themselves. 

The vast majority of those unlike rightwingers have long ago recognized them as persons whose word is profoundly biased and cannot be depended upon to be an accurate representation of the truth.  

 

That's a result of chronic and severe cognitive dissonance that will not allow them to admit the fact that their treasured and cherished bigotries, biases, prejudices and false beliefs were never true in the first place.

 


Many words, the usual insults and yet no acknowledgement of the reality of the fact that the DNC corrupted the primary process.


And Putin didn't corrupt the Repubican Party primary?  

Yeah - sure - and dishonest donnie always completely paid all his debts, punctiliously lived up to the letter of every single contractual obligation, and his storied incompetence as a businessman/owner didn't result in multiple bankruptcies....


More more words, more cats, more strawmen, more "look over there" and nothing about the basic issue - the DNC corrupted the primary process.


Yeah yeah yeah - more Repubican lies from the party that still is in denial about the fact that Putin had a significant role in selecting and aiding their nominee.



alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

saworld wrote:

easyed598 wrote: "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated"   Brazile: Sending Clinton town hall topics ‘mistake I will forever regret’ | TheHill  

I followed & read the article that's linked as support for "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated".  

 

Contrary to the topic's title, there's nothing in that article stating that Clinton did anything wrong or that Brazile implicated Clinton in anything wrong.  

 

What's the point of the falsehood?  


Rightwingers, Repubicans, Conservatives, tRUMPpettes, and other less than truthful and honorable persons would rather make any veiled dishonest implication and/or tell any lie, to attempt to falsely convict persons and/or political opponents different than themselves of various and assorted misdeeds in the eyes and opinions of others - usually others like themselves. 

The vast majority of those unlike rightwingers have long ago recognized them as persons whose word is profoundly biased and cannot be depended upon to be an accurate representation of the truth.  

 

That's a result of chronic and severe cognitive dissonance that will not allow them to admit the fact that their treasured and cherished bigotries, biases, prejudices and false beliefs were never true in the first place.

 


Many words, the usual insults and yet no acknowledgement of the reality of the fact that the DNC corrupted the primary process.


And Putin didn't corrupt the Repubican Party primary?  

Yeah - sure - and dishonest donnie always completely paid all his debts, punctiliously lived up to the letter of every single contractual obligation, and his storied incompetence as a businessman/owner didn't result in multiple bankruptcies....


More more words, more cats, more strawmen, more "look over there" and nothing about the basic issue - the DNC corrupted the primary process.


Yeah yeah yeah - more Repubican lies from the party that still is in denial about the fact that Putin had a significant role in selecting and aiding their nominee.


Yeah, yeah, yeah - but even Obama said that didn't happen. Do you have any proof?

 

And - any comments on the Brazile issue?

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,837
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 4 of 40 (166 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

 

No, let's put it this way ........ If all of the Hillary haters that supposedly supported Bernie had done what Bernie said to do (like most true Bernie supporters did), and voted democrat for Hillary in the general election, there wouldn't be a President Trump today.


--

 

 

If the Democrat's primary had been ran honestly, then we would no doubt have a President Sanders today. 

If the presidential election had been ran honestly, then we would no doubt have a Madame President today!


 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 24,874
Registered: ‎07-11-2013

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 5 of 40 (177 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

saworld wrote:

easyed598 wrote: "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated"   Brazile: Sending Clinton town hall topics ‘mistake I will forever regret’ | TheHill  

I followed & read the article that's linked as support for "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated".  

 

Contrary to the topic's title, there's nothing in that article stating that Clinton did anything wrong or that Brazile implicated Clinton in anything wrong.  

 

What's the point of the falsehood?  


Rightwingers, Repubicans, Conservatives, tRUMPpettes, and other less than truthful and honorable persons would rather make any veiled dishonest implication and/or tell any lie, to attempt to falsely convict persons and/or political opponents different than themselves of various and assorted misdeeds in the eyes and opinions of others - usually others like themselves. 

The vast majority of those unlike rightwingers have long ago recognized them as persons whose word is profoundly biased and cannot be depended upon to be an accurate representation of the truth.  

 

That's a result of chronic and severe cognitive dissonance that will not allow them to admit the fact that their treasured and cherished bigotries, biases, prejudices and false beliefs were never true in the first place.

 


Many words, the usual insults and yet no acknowledgement of the reality of the fact that the DNC corrupted the primary process.


And Putin didn't corrupt the Repubican Party primary?  

Yeah - sure - and dishonest donnie always completely paid all his debts, punctiliously lived up to the letter of every single contractual obligation, and his storied incompetence as a businessman/owner didn't result in multiple bankruptcies....


More more words, more cats, more strawmen, more "look over there" and nothing about the basic issue - the DNC corrupted the primary process.


Yeah yeah yeah - more Repubican lies from the party that still is in denial about the fact that Putin had a significant role in selecting and aiding their nominee.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,941
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 6 of 40 (180 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote: (blue text)

 

No, let's put it this way ........ If all of the Hillary haters that supposedly supported Bernie had done what Bernie said to do (like most true Bernie supporters did), and voted democrat for Hillary in the general election, there wouldn't be a President Trump today.


--

When one starts name calling like "Hillary Haters", I would think thats getting real partisan on a lower type level.  As far as saying that one should have voted democrat for Hillary, then that is saying that a person has no choice but to vote for her.

 

Hillary haters are what some are, they earned that label, it's not "name calling. I never said "one should vote for Hillary", those are your words. I referred to Bernie supporters and Bernie telling his (true) supporters to vote Democrat. He knew he was losing the primary and had sense enough to know that if all of his supporters voted Democrat we wouldn't end up with this psycho man-child in the White House.

 

Have you considered that there were those who felt that even Hillary would have made a worse President than Trump who made no secret of his platform?  Actually, I doubt anyone really knew what Hillary stood for except for Hillary. 

 

Hillary's platform was clear and in writing for all to see on the Internet. No one knew Trump's real platform, he changed position on 23 issues 183 different times.

 

If the Democrat's primary had been ran honestly, then we would no doubt have a President Sanders today.  But it's evident that you are coming across as more of a sore loser from the elections.

 

Sanders may not have won because he called himself a "Socialist Democrat" or a Socialist, basically. Many hated that about Bernie. The Right would have pounded him over that.

 

Face it, Hillary is responsible for Trump's electoral victory.  Time to get over it.

 

Face it, Hillary haters played a huge part in getting Trump into the White House.


 


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 30,449
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 7 of 40 (189 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

saworld wrote:

easyed598 wrote: "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated"   Brazile: Sending Clinton town hall topics ‘mistake I will forever regret’ | TheHill  

I followed & read the article that's linked as support for "Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated".  

 

Contrary to the topic's title, there's nothing in that article stating that Clinton did anything wrong or that Brazile implicated Clinton in anything wrong.  

 

What's the point of the falsehood?  


Rightwingers, Repubicans, Conservatives, tRUMPpettes, and other less than truthful and honorable persons would rather make any veiled dishonest implication and/or tell any lie, to attempt to falsely convict persons and/or political opponents different than themselves of various and assorted misdeeds in the eyes and opinions of others - usually others like themselves. 

The vast majority of those unlike rightwingers have long ago recognized them as persons whose word is profoundly biased and cannot be depended upon to be an accurate representation of the truth.  

 

That's a result of chronic and severe cognitive dissonance that will not allow them to admit the fact that their treasured and cherished bigotries, biases, prejudices and false beliefs were never true in the first place.

 


Many words, the usual insults and yet no acknowledgement of the reality of the fact that the DNC corrupted the primary process.


And Putin didn't corrupt the Repubican Party primary?  

Yeah - sure - and dishonest donnie always completely paid all his debts, punctiliously lived up to the letter of every single contractual obligation, and his storied incompetence as a businessman/owner didn't result in multiple bankruptcies....


More more words, more cats, more strawmen, more "look over there" and nothing about the basic issue - the DNC corrupted the primary process.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 30,449
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 8 of 40 (190 Views)

saworld wrote:

rk9152 wrote:
 many words, the usual insults and yet no acknowledgement of the reality of the fact that the DNC corrupted the primary process.

Maybe because that's not the topic according to it's stated title.


Sure it is, that is what she admitted to.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 24,874
Registered: ‎07-11-2013

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

[ Edited ]
Message 9 of 40 (215 Views)

TxGrandpa2 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

 

No, let's put it this way ........ If all of the Hillary haters that supposedly supported Bernie had done what Bernie said to do (like most true Bernie supporters did), and voted democrat for Hillary in the general election, there wouldn't be a President Trump today.


--

When one starts name calling like "Hillary Haters", I would think thats getting real partisan on a lower type level.  As far as saying that one should have voted democrat for Hillary, then that is saying that a person has no choice but to vote for her.

 

Have you considered that there were those who felt that even Hillary would have made a worse President than Trump who made no secret of his platform?  Actually, I doubt anyone really knew what Hillary stood for except for Hillary. 

 

If the Democrat's primary had been ran honestly, then we would no doubt have a President Sanders today.  But it's evident that you are coming across as more of a sore loser from the elections.

 

Face it, Hillary is responsible for Trump's electoral victory.  Time to get over it.


Nope - not going to get over it.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 12,323
Registered: ‎02-28-2008

Re: Donna Brazile finally confesses -that she and Hillary cheated

Message 10 of 40 (226 Views)

False News.  Brazille states that she never had the questions. Looking like more made up stuff from the right.  

 

“As it relates to the various leaked emails, I go back to my initial reply: At no time did CNN provide me as an on air contributor access to or information on questions used for any of the forums they sponsored or hosted.

“CNN never supplied me with questions in advance and I never had access to any of the editorial meetings or discussions.”

 

http://journalisms.theroot.com/donna-brazile-flatly-denies-giving-questions-to-hillary-1793408781