What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Conversationalist

Re: Donald Trump says "This country is going to hell"

Message 1 of 9

Are you serious? Trump is destroying USA.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 9

gordyfl wrote:

President Trump: "$Twenty four trillion (in debt), that's the magic number, the point of no return, like Greece..."

It looks like we'll reach that magic number with Trump at the helm. Hmmm...

GOPer want you to think the $24Trillion is because Democrats overspent, but it's really because Republicans took away things our parents and Grandparents took for granted - excellent roads and bridges, fantastic public schools, college that could be paid for with a summer job, municipal services for bus, electric, water and sewer, cops with more guns than the crooks, banks that did not rob you, safe food and drink and most of all, incomes that got better when you became more productive.

All those things are no more because Republicans redistributed all the wealth from the 99% to the 1% with the Reagan Taxscam. This is another thing GOPers want to concela, but when you have two kids and one divides the desert, do you let the one dividing decide which piece to keep for themselves? Of course not, and that's what the pre-Reagan tax rates did - it did not allow the ones dividing profits be the ones who could keep what they got, SO THEY SHARED. No more, way over 90% of ALL the income gains since the 2008 Republican Crash have gone to the top 1% and 99% of the gains have gone to the top 5%.

IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS.

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 9

President Trump: "$Twenty four trillion (in debt), that's the magic number, the point of no return, like Greece..."

It looks like we'll reach that magic number with Trump at the helm. Hmmm...

Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 9

Personally, I have to agree with  trump.  Ever since he took office, this country certainly has gone to hell.

I can’t think of one reason anybody with any knowledge of what has been happening since this fool took office would say “hurrah,” unless he or she  wants this country to be destroyed. 

RE: lies—There sure have been  an unprecedented number of them—everytime the idiot opens his mouth, another one spills forth.  

He lies so much, he can’t even get them straight, sometimes denying he said something even when it’s on tape Remember—“You can just grab “em by the p——.”  Yup, he’s now denying he said it.

Cheering on a buffoon who is systematically destroying this country is just additional evidence of trump’s ignorant and uninformed base.  

Stupidity abounds.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 9

maureent909281 wrote:

hooray for president donald trump !!!! i proudly voted for him !!! lets make america great again donald !!!! before he became president and even now hes been attacked non stop for outlandish lies {etc). remember folks hes not a politician and he has alot to learn !!!! if you search hillary clintons background as a lawyer shes NO angel !!!!! good luck mr president donald trump !!!! we love you !!!!!

Well .... your post and its grammar certainly exemplifies the title of this topic!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 9

maureent909281 wrote:

hooray for president donald trump !!!! i proudly voted for him !!! lets make america great again donald !!!! before he became president and even now hes been attacked non stop for outlandish lies {etc). remember folks hes not a politician and he has alot to learn !!!! if you search hillary clintons background as a lawyer shes NO angel !!!!! good luck mr president donald trump !!!! we love you !!!!!

Well we are told that the Trump supporters are older, white (KKK type), uneducated, rural etc. Just like what you see in the movie 3 billboards. Speaking of a lot to learn someone needs to try and read the book Fire & Fury.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 9

maureent909281 wrote:

Thomas Jefferson wrote that a well-informed electorate is a prerequisite to democracy.  Der Trumper is right, America IS going to Hell in a hatbox and the GOP Ministry of Propaganda is the reason.

Info Seeker

Message 8 of 9

Conversationalist

Donald Trump says "This country is going to hell"

Message 9 of 9

Donald Trump says "This country is going to hell" Don't you believe me? Watc hthe video below