Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Dianne Feinstein Says A ‘Bad Cold’ May Have ‘Slowed Down’ Her Mental Faculties

Message 11 of 28

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Feinsstein has never been the quickest person on camera but then, that is why we hired a reality show star to run the country. She provides governance and he provides entertainment. 

The cold was only one of her lame excuses. The real point is her violating the agreement with the Committee Members.

It doesn’t appear that there was an agreement among the committee members.

Could be - where did you hear that?

Feinstein released the transcript so apparently she was not in agreement with the Republicans. 

If I understand your point, there was an agreement between the Members. But then she got on cold medicine and decided she didn't agree anymore  so it was O.K. for her to violate her agreement with the others.

Is that about it??

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Dianne Feinstein Says A ‘Bad Cold’ May Have ‘Slowed Down’ Her Mental Faculties

Message 12 of 28

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.

Feinstein published Simpson’s testimony on Tuesday, catching Republicans by surprise. Simpson’s testimony, taken during August of last year, covered his firm’s role in producing the infamous anti-Trump dossier for the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee.

Feinstein, 84, expressed regret on Wednesday for keeping Sen. Grassley in the dark, and suggested it was because of a “bad cold.”

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before,” she told NBC News. “And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

Grassley said Tuesday that Feinstein’s decision to abruptly publish the documents was “confounding” and said he expected the documents to be released “when we both agreed to release it.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/dianne-feinstein-says-a-bad-cold-may-have-slowed-down-her-mental-f...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties???

Trump and many of his supporters must have extremely bad colds because their mental faculties have been severely compromised !!!

Notice how your blind hatred prevents you from discussing any topic rationally.

Feinstein, Feinstein, Feinstein!!!!

There are a few posters here on the right that it is not possible to have "rational discussion" with, so why try?

Do you think that Feinstein actually said that? If she did do you think she was serious?

Grassley was hiding it and lying about it and Feinstein spoiled that. Too bad the same ones I mentioned on the Right are not "rational" enough to understand that.

You guys are too funny !!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 28

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@jimc91— I don’t buy the bad cold scenario! But, given your very less than credible source, I DO BELIEVE the total BS propagandist scenario. 

BTW,  Chasky was laughing at your initial post. Apparently, you didn’t grasp that—no wonder you were so easily fooled.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

He never 'gets it" !!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 28

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Feinsstein has never been the quickest person on camera but then, that is why we hired a reality show star to run the country. She provides governance and he provides entertainment. 

The cold was only one of her lame excuses. The real point is her violating the agreement with the Committee Members.

Feinstein released the transcript so apparently she was not in agreement with the Republicans. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 28

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 28

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 28

phyllisc6781 wrote:

CNN has reported today that Republicans are trying to block meetings with Mueller and people “of interest” within the fool’s administration. Ivanka’s name came up.

Now I would say that is obstruction of justice.

Did Feinstein leak that too??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 28

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@jimc91— I don’t buy the bad cold scenario! But, given your very less than credible source, I DO BELIEVE the total BS propagandist scenario. 

BTW,  Chasky was laughing at your initial post. Apparently, you didn’t grasp that—no wonder you were so easily fooled.

Shall we all giggle over these sources:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-pol-essential-washington-updates-sen-dianne-feinste...

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/01/dianne-feinstein-release-fusion-gps-steele-russia-dossie...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/fusion-gps-transcript_us_5a550912e4b003133ecd0358

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 28

Richva wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 28

ChasKy53 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Democratic California Sen. Dianne Feinstein suggested a “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties and caused her to release Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson’s testimony before the Senate Judiciary Committee without telling committee chairman Chuck Grassley.

Feinstein published Simpson’s testimony on Tuesday, catching Republicans by surprise. Simpson’s testimony, taken during August of last year, covered his firm’s role in producing the infamous anti-Trump dossier for the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee.

Feinstein, 84, expressed regret on Wednesday for keeping Sen. Grassley in the dark, and suggested it was because of a “bad cold.”

“The one regret I have is that I should have spoke with Senator Grassley before,” she told NBC News. “And I don’t make an excuse but I’ve had a bad cold and maybe that slowed down my mental facilities [sic] a little bit.”

Grassley said Tuesday that Feinstein’s decision to abruptly publish the documents was “confounding” and said he expected the documents to be released “when we both agreed to release it.”

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/dianne-feinstein-says-a-bad-cold-may-have-slowed-down-her-mental-f...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

A “bad cold” may have impaired her mental faculties???

Trump and many of his supporters must have extremely bad colds because their mental faculties have been severely compromised !!!

Notice how your blind hatred prevents you from discussing any topic rationally.

Feinstein, Feinstein, Feinstein!!!!