Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Dear Kim Jong Un: Watch out for Trump.

Message 1 of 5 (130 Views)

hey umbarch--This was discussed on CNN a day or so ago, and they reached the same conclusion--these tactics are VERY reminiscient of the cold war.  Today a commentator discribed the tension betwee Korea and America as a slow replica of The Bay of Pigs.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 5 (135 Views)

Lest we forget the other 'elephant' in the room.  Two Russian 'bear' bombers 'intruded' a couple of days ago, were intercepted without incident or further communication between the principles.  Didn't elaborate.  I presume after they got what they were after, they went away.  A Russian 'spy ship' has been hanging around off the coast...no more details.  

Remember that from the 'cold war'?  Tactics to gather signals and other intelligence...we do it too, but I've heard no reports...yet.  Yep...."the donald" sure is going to 'make a difference'.  These guys are all going to 'learn what it means to cross him'.  Sigggghhhh.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 5 (154 Views)

Trump tells the world a Navy Task force is headed for Korea and in fact is in Australia holding joint exercises with the Aussies.  You cannot believe a word this man says.  He also blamed the Obama and Clinton admin for failed policies in North Korea without mentioning W's failed policies or the Almighty Reagon's failed policies.  And what makes him think his will be successful?  Big Talk?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 5 (165 Views)

Now we know that Donald and his crack military team are epic failures, they lose track of an entire ARMADA and Lie about it.      UN will take that information as a true weakness or the insanity in the WH - or both.    

Treasured Social Butterfly

Dear Kim Jong Un: Watch out for Trump.

Message 5 of 5 (193 Views)