Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: DOES HE EVEN THINK WHEN HE TALKS????

Message 21 of 67 (68 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Look how "the snake" reacted to "playing nice":

http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

....and your thoughts as to the actions of Carter and Clinton???

And your thoughts as to this other bit of news reported by your same NY POST IN 1983:

"HEADLESS BODY IN TOPLESS BAR"

Reports from FAKE NEWS sources such as sensational tabloids like THE NY POST don't deserve to have any thought put to them.

Why those that support TRUMP use these obviously disreputable sources once they are backed into a debate corner is beyond my comprehension. 

You would think that they would seek a "MORE CREDIBLE" source.

"As they say, "To Each His Own", I guess.

Please try to follow the bouncing ball. The topic has to do with actions of past Presidents. I do not believe either had anything to do with that headless body.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 67 (79 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

And your thoughts as to this other bit of news reported by your same NY POST IN 1983:

"HEADLESS BODY IN TOPLESS BAR"

Reports from FAKE NEWS sources such as sensational tabloids like THE NY POST don't deserve to have any thought put to them.

Why those that support TRUMP use these obviously disreputable sources once they are backed into a debate corner is beyond my comprehension. 

You would think that they would seek a "MORE CREDIBLE" source.

"As they say, "To Each His Own", I guess.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 67 (76 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I always wonder why when a serious discussion is in progress and those that support TRUMP find themselves backed into a corner regarding the debate; why do they ALWAYS reference media outlets that are purveyors of FAKE NEWS.

The NY POST, you got to be kidding!!!!!

Rupert Murdoch converted this once legit media source into a sensationalist tabloid. The Columbia Journalism Review calls it "a force for evil". It is well known to be the least credible media source in New York.

"YOU CAN THANK JIMMY CARTER AND BILL CLINTON FOR NORTH KOREA'S NUKES" is a headline that is as valid as some of their other headlines like:

"KHADAFY KILLED BY YANKEES FAN" or;

"CRAZY STOX LIKE A HOOKER'S DRAWERS.....UP, DOWN, UP.... or, my favorite;

"HUMA CUTS OFF WEINER"

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 67 (78 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

I always wonder why when a serious discussion is in progress and those that support TRUMP find themselves backed into a corner regarding the debate; why do they ALWAYS reference media outlets that are purveyors of FAKE NEWS.

The NY POST, you got to be kidding!!!!!

Rupert Murdoch converted this once legit media source into a sensationalist tabloid. The Columbia Journalism Review calls it "a force for evil". It is well known to be the least credible media source in New York.

"YOU CAN THANK JIMMY CARTER AND BILL CLINTON FOR NORTH KOREA'S NUKES" is a headline that is as valid as some of their other headlines like:

"KHADAFY KILLED BY YANKEES FAN" or;

"CRAZY STOX LIKE A HOOKER'S DRAWERS.....UP, DOWN, UP.... or, my favorite;

"HUMA CUTS OFF WEINER"

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 67 (90 Views)

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

Trump's remarks cannot be viewed as being helpful when the UN, including Russia and China, just voted for tougher sanctions. Tillerson was doing his job, and seeking diplomatic talks to try to diffuse the situation. Then Trump jumps in with an inflammatory speech, something he does very well, that just throws more fuel on the fire. 

I do believe that Tillerson, Mattis, McMaster, and Kelly, may pull enough sway over Trump to prevent the unthinkable. But there is no one to do that in NK, nor does Kim seem concerned about what China thinks. He is so unstable and insecure that anything could set him off if he felt a preemptive strike by the US was imminent. Trump should follow John McCain's advice.

For diplomacy to work, the parties have to be taken serious. After eight years of disengagement, the revised, serious USofA has to be shown.

And threatening nuclear holocaust is the way to seriously engage a diplomatic response from a lunatic dictator who believes that the US is out to get him?

It is important for that lunatic to understand that the USofA is no longer led by a "drop out" leader. We now have an "America first" leader. That understanding can actually avoid disaster. Remember, "Peace Through Strength".

Oh, I think he (KIM) understands exactly what he's up against, and the statement released by the NK government is very telling. Kim has no intention of coming to the negotiation table, and threatening him isn't going to get him there. 

My analogy is like this: If you give a rattlesnake a way out, he will take it and move on. He doesn't want to fight with you. But if you back him into a corner he will strike, and if you are within range, you will get bit. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 67 (90 Views)

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

He is crazy enough to start a War with North Korea , just to disrupt Mueller's investigation.  God help us !!!

Fox , Breitbart and other far right sources will start justifying War , to get the heat off Trump.

Kim has threatened an attack in Guam. And that is not from Fox Breitbart, Limbaugh or any such. It is from CNN.

Yes, God help us. But also, Thank God we have a powerful, courageous man in the WH.

And that would be General Kelly?

God help us that we have an incompetent fool for a president who could set off a nuclear war just by opening his mouth. 

We have a nut job in NK developing nuclear weapons and the ability to deliver them and some are more concerned with continuing to whine over a lost election.

Nothing in my post concerns a lost election.

Defending the comments about Mueller's investigation leads in that direction.

It concerns the president making threats of nuclear holocaust against an unstable regime that already believes the US is out to get him. He has to know that there will be consequences to his actions. And now that "nut job" has made a threat against Guam, which he could possibly carry out. 

I only hope that the cooler heads in the adminstration prevail,

Agreed. Possibly the President's words served the purpose of getting Kim's attention so that serious discussions can be held.

and that they take away the president's twitter privileges for the evening.

Our priority scheme seems to have gone to pot. Hmmmm pot - did this "mind rot" begin in the '70s?? 

Seriously??  Yep.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 67 (76 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:

Yes, God help us. But also, Thank God we have a powerful, courageous man in the WH.

No, what we're having to deal with is an unpredictable fool with a weird hairdo who makes threats he can't back up. Then there is Kim Jong Un.

Sure, when the discussion is about nuclear weapons, let's post about  "a weird hairdo". Very adult!!!

rk, in a discussion about nuclear weapons, is it necessary to make personal attacks against other posters?  Not very impressive, dude.

In a discussion about nuclear weapons, where does "a weird hairdo" fit in".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 67 (61 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

He ran on "America first", not a total drop out.

I am glad you finally admit he ran on an "AMERICA FIRST" Platform.

"Finally admitted" - sounds like looking for another of your artificial fights. Who ever said otherwise??

Charles Lindbergh was the most prominenet spokeperson for AMERICA FIRST.

He was a rabid ANTI-SEMITE.

And he was also an aviator. President Trump is not an aviator.

In one of his most famous speeches, Lindbergh said, " Their (THE JEWS) greatest danger to this country lies in their large ownership and influence in motion pictures, our press, our radio, and our government."

I have heard nothing like that from President Trump. If you have, please post it. Try to focus. President Trump is the topic, no Charles Lindbergh.

That speech was not lost on DONALD TRUMP.

How old do you suppose President Trump was when Lindbergh made that speech that made such an impression on him?

Why do you think he targets the media and the government establishment..........JEWS.

Is it your point that Jews control the media and government??? Sounds a bit "Hitlerish". 

Why do you think he can say the things he says........ because he knows that any rebuttal by any media or government entity can be explained away as easily as Lindbergh explained our issues away in the 1930's.

The left wing media aligns with the Progressive Movement in an effort to undermine the President's efforts for a more Constitutionally oriented nation. The differences are political ideology - not religion.

He just has to be a little more savvy these days.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 67 (75 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

Trump's remarks cannot be viewed as being helpful when the UN, including Russia and China, just voted for tougher sanctions. Tillerson was doing his job, and seeking diplomatic talks to try to diffuse the situation. Then Trump jumps in with an inflammatory speech, something he does very well, that just throws more fuel on the fire. 

I do believe that Tillerson, Mattis, McMaster, and Kelly, may pull enough sway over Trump to prevent the unthinkable. But there is no one to do that in NK, nor does Kim seem concerned about what China thinks. He is so unstable and insecure that anything could set him off if he felt a preemptive strike by the US was imminent. Trump should follow John McCain's advice.

For diplomacy to work, the parties have to be taken serious. After eight years of disengagement, the revised, serious USofA has to be shown.

And threatening nuclear holocaust is the way to seriously engage a diplomatic response from a lunatic dictator who believes that the US is out to get him?

It is important for that lunatic to understand that the USofA is no longer led by a "drop out" leader. We now have an "America first" leader. That understanding can actually avoid disaster. Remember, "Peace Through Strength".

Oh, I think he (KIM) understands exactly what he's up against, and the statement released by the NK government is very telling. Kim has no intention of coming to the negotiation table, and threatening him isn't going to get him there. 

My analogy is like this: If you give a rattlesnake a way out, he will take it and move on. He doesn't want to fight with you. But if you back him into a corner he will strike, and if you are within range, you will get bit. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 67 (74 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

mandm84 wrote:

He is crazy enough to start a War with North Korea , just to disrupt Mueller's investigation.  God help us !!!

Fox , Breitbart and other far right sources will start justifying War , to get the heat off Trump.

Kim has threatened an attack in Guam. And that is not from Fox Breitbart, Limbaugh or any such. It is from CNN.

And that would be General Kelly?

God help us that we have an incompetent fool for a president who could set off a nuclear war just by opening his mouth. 

We have a nut job in NK developing nuclear weapons and the ability to deliver them and some are more concerned with continuing to whine over a lost election.

Nothing in my post concerns a lost election. It concerns the president making threats of nuclear holocaust against an unstable regime that already believes the US is out to get him. And now that "nut job" has made a threat against Guam, which he could possibly carry out. 

I only hope that the cooler heads in the adminstration prevail, and that they take away the president's twitter privileges for the evening.

Our priority scheme seems to have gone to pot. Hmmmm pot - did this "mind rot" begin in the '70s?? 

Seriously??