AARP Members Enjoy Exclusive Discounts on Travel, Dining and More. Join Today

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: DOES HE EVEN THINK WHEN HE TALKS????

Message 11 of 67 (174 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

No it doesn't.  It's laughable when you constantly claim the topic is about what you wish to change it to, especially here to the topic originator.  Talk about intellectual dishonesty.ctually, that's the least pleasant

Had you any interest in discussing the issue, you would have been following and known where it had been taken by several posters.  The topic remains the same.  But thanks for the lecture. 

Yet, all you want to talk about is me. And, you are certainly welcome.  Actually, that's the least pleasant subject on the forum.  But I am willing to point out the trolling, your distorting the topic and attacking posters.  But thanks for the "welcome".

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 67 (183 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Look how "the snake" reacted to "playing nice":

http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

....and your thoughts as to the actions of Carter and Clinton???

And your thoughts as to this other bit of news reported by your same NY POST IN 1983:

"HEADLESS BODY IN TOPLESS BAR"

Reports from FAKE NEWS sources such as sensational tabloids like THE NY POST don't deserve to have any thought put to them.

Why those that support TRUMP use these obviously disreputable sources once they are backed into a debate corner is beyond my comprehension. 

You would think that they would seek a "MORE CREDIBLE" source.

"As they say, "To Each His Own", I guess.

Please try to follow the bouncing ball. The topic has to do with actions of past Presidents. 

No it doesn't.  It's laughable when you constantly claim the topic is about what you wish to change it to, especially here to the topic originator.  Talk about intellectual dishonesty.

Had you any interest in discussing the issue, you would have been following and known where it had been taken by several posters.  The topic remains the same.  But thanks for the lecture.

Yet, all you want to talk about is me. And, you are certainly welcome.

Message 13 of 67 (185 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

http://nypost.com/2016/01/06/you-can-thank-jimmy-carter-and-bill-clinton-for-north-koreas-nukes/

And your thoughts as to this other bit of news reported by your same NY POST IN 1983:

Reports from FAKE NEWS sources such as sensational tabloids like THE NY POST don't deserve to have any thought put to them.

Why those that support TRUMP use these obviously disreputable sources once they are backed into a debate corner is beyond my comprehension. 

Please try to follow the bouncing ball. The topic has to do with actions of past Presidents. 

No it doesn't.  It's laughable when you constantly claim the topic is about what you wish to change it to, especially here to the topic originator.  Talk about intellectual dishonesty.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 14 of 67 (185 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

In a discussion about nuclear weapons, where does "a weird hairdo" fit in".

In a discussion about nuclear weapons, why do you ask?

????? But thanks for asking.

Trolling again, I see.....

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 67 (184 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Had you any interest in discussing the issue, you would have been following and known where it had been taken by several posters.

On the other hand, if one is merely looking for a fight, such effort is not needed.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 67 (173 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:

Yes, God help us. But also, Thank God we have a powerful, courageous man in the WH.

No, what we're having to deal with is an unpredictable fool with a weird hairdo who makes threats he can't back up. Then there is Kim Jong Un.

Sure, when the discussion is about nuclear weapons, let's post about  "a weird hairdo". Very adult!!!

rk, in a discussion about nuclear weapons, is it necessary to make personal attacks against other posters?  Not very impressive, dude.

????? But thanks for asking.

Message 17 of 67 (182 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Message 18 of 67 (183 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:

Yes, God help us. But also, Thank God we have a powerful, courageous man in the WH.

No, what we're having to deal with is an unpredictable fool with a weird hairdo who makes threats he can't back up. Then there is Kim Jong Un.

Sure, when the discussion is about nuclear weapons, let's post about  "a weird hairdo". Very adult!!!

rk, in a discussion about nuclear weapons, is it necessary to make personal attacks against other posters?  Not very impressive, dude.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 67 (180 Views)

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

Trump's remarks cannot be viewed as being helpful when the UN, including Russia and China, just voted for tougher sanctions. Tillerson was doing his job, and seeking diplomatic talks to try to diffuse the situation. Then Trump jumps in with an inflammatory speech, something he does very well, that just throws more fuel on the fire. 

I do believe that Tillerson, Mattis, McMaster, and Kelly, may pull enough sway over Trump to prevent the unthinkable. But there is no one to do that in NK, nor does Kim seem concerned about what China thinks. He is so unstable and insecure that anything could set him off if he felt a preemptive strike by the US was imminent. Trump should follow John McCain's advice.

For diplomacy to work, the parties have to be taken serious. After eight years of disengagement, the revised, serious USofA has to be shown.

And threatening nuclear holocaust is the way to seriously engage a diplomatic response from a lunatic dictator who believes that the US is out to get him?

It is important for that lunatic to understand that the USofA is no longer led by a "drop out" leader. We now have an "America first" leader. That understanding can actually avoid disaster. Remember, "Peace Through Strength".

Oh, I think he (KIM) understands exactly what he's up against, and the statement released by the NK government is very telling. Kim has no intention of coming to the negotiation table, and threatening him isn't going to get him there. 

My analogy is like this: If you give a rattlesnake a way out, he will take it and move on. He doesn't want to fight with you. But if you back him into a corner he will strike, and if you are within range, you will get bit. 

I never suggested "playing nice." My point is that he can inflict a lot of damage, if you aren't careful.

We have been "very careful" through three eight year Presidential terms and the march towards today's capabilities which started in the '90s has continued unabated. Now, the damned fool may, in fact, have the capability to a-bomb American cities. Under those circumstances, since we didn't stop the development of the capabilities, we are stuck with having to deal with the intents.

Once he started shooting those things off and demonstrating his capabilities, it was too late to try "bribes" as was done in the past.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 67 (180 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

MaVolta wrote:

Trump's remarks cannot be viewed as being helpful when the UN, including Russia and China, just voted for tougher sanctions. Tillerson was doing his job, and seeking diplomatic talks to try to diffuse the situation. Then Trump jumps in with an inflammatory speech, something he does very well, that just throws more fuel on the fire. 

I do believe that Tillerson, Mattis, McMaster, and Kelly, may pull enough sway over Trump to prevent the unthinkable. But there is no one to do that in NK, nor does Kim seem concerned about what China thinks. He is so unstable and insecure that anything could set him off if he felt a preemptive strike by the US was imminent. Trump should follow John McCain's advice.

For diplomacy to work, the parties have to be taken serious. After eight years of disengagement, the revised, serious USofA has to be shown.

And threatening nuclear holocaust is the way to seriously engage a diplomatic response from a lunatic dictator who believes that the US is out to get him?

It is important for that lunatic to understand that the USofA is no longer led by a "drop out" leader. We now have an "America first" leader. That understanding can actually avoid disaster. Remember, "Peace Through Strength".

Oh, I think he (KIM) understands exactly what he's up against, and the statement released by the NK government is very telling. Kim has no intention of coming to the negotiation table, and threatening him isn't going to get him there. 

My analogy is like this: If you give a rattlesnake a way out, he will take it and move on. He doesn't want to fight with you. But if you back him into a corner he will strike, and if you are within range, you will get bit. 

I never suggested "playing nice." My point is that he can inflict a lot of damage, if you aren't careful.