Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: DOES HE EVEN THINK WHEN HE TALKS????

Message 1 of 67 (23 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

creppelrm wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

NC, I have to wonder if some even think before they post.

On another note and proof of your point in this topic is valid, did you hear trumpy's speech today?

Of course he didn't call out the hate group there that supports him and said they were there to further Trumps agenda, as soon as he concluded his very few words on the protest (and nothing about the White Nationalist Extremist Terror attack) he said he wanted to talk about someone in the VA who had a success in trumpy's eye and if anyone disagreed they should leave.  What an idiot!  If you disagree with him, then leave.  This, immediately after saying we should respect all colors, all religions and those with differing views.  He is such an idiot!!!!

Well, I don't know who this "trumpy" guy is but I suspect it is a childish reference to President Trump.

Of course he didn't call out all the "hate groups". He never mentioned the anti-fas who came to town looking for trouble (as always). He made no mention of the Black Lives Matter people there. He totally overlooked the unicorn rioters. There were so many, he simply didn't go down the list.

Let's face it - there are a bunch of people representing a bunch of groups that we, as average Americans, do not associate with. Yet, some on these boards will tie me to Kluxers simply because I am to the right of Che Guevara.

Yes Trump didn't  call out the hate groups who help elect him but both the GOP and Dems are calling him out for not doing so.

Wrong!! He called out the hate groups. All of the hate groups. You want specific hate groups singled out.

No one is supporting the Nazis. But, let's face it, the the fists and other stuff started flying, they weren't slugging each other.

It's very telling which groups you support.  No wonder you're fixated on Marx.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

[ Edited ]
Message 2 of 67 (24 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Try it this way - if a group has a permit to hold a meeting, demonstration, whatever oh, you mean a HATE group that is armed with weapons, including concealed guns, shields and body armor, and includes at least one killer and with a long history of violence, killing and terror.....that group......and another group comes in armed and masked with the announced intent of stopping the group with the permit - as an American, who would you support - not in their beliefs but in their right to demonstrate?  I support both groups rights to demonstrate and I support your right to distort the facts as you do.  Of course you ignore the fact one group chanted racist and anti-semetic slogans, which is in violation of the First Amendment, to rally the racists.  The strawman's pants are on fire again.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 67 (32 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

creppelrm wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

On another note and proof of your point in this topic is valid, did you hear trumpy's speech today?

Of course he didn't call out the hate group there that supports him and said they were there to further Trumps agenda, as soon as he concluded his very few words on the protest (and nothing about the White Nationalist Extremist Terror attack) he said he wanted to talk about someone in the VA who had a success in trumpy's eye and if anyone disagreed they should leave.  What an idiot!  If you disagree with him, then leave.  This, immediately after saying we should respect all colors, all religions and those with differing views.  He is such an idiot!!!!

Well, I don't know who this "trumpy" guy is but I suspect it is a childish reference to President Trump.

Of course he didn't call out all the "hate groups". He never mentioned the anti-fas who came to town looking for trouble (as always). He made no mention of the Black Lives Matter people there. He totally overlooked the unicorn rioters. There were so many, he simply didn't go down the list.

Let's face it - there are a bunch of people representing a bunch of groups that we, as average Americans, do not associate with. Yet, some on these boards will tie me to Kluxers simply because I am to the right of Che Guevara.

Yes Trump didn't  call out the hate groups who help elect him but both the GOP and Dems are calling him out for not doing so.

Wrong!! He called out the hate groups. All of the hate groups. You want specific hate groups singled out.

No one is supporting the Nazis. But, let's face it, the the fists and other stuff started flying, they weren't slugging each other.

You got videos to post links to that show that the protesters clearly made the first agressive moves - anywhere in Charlottesville?

Didn't think so.   A distortion of the facts...

KAKISTOCRACY
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 67 (37 Views)

creppelrm wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 67 (40 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Actually "rk", I'll call anyone who stood up against the racist Alt-Right and KKK and White Nationalist s true Americans and patriots because they would have stood up for the Constitution and the rights of all Americans and not just the interests of a few whites.

I wonder if trumpy will call White-Nationalist Extremists, terrorists out like he whined about incessantly about Obama and Islamist Extremist Terrorists.  Of course not; he's a hypocrit and he knows the White Nationalist/Alt-Right and KKK are part of his shrinking base......

Try it this way - if a group has a permit to hold a meeting, demonstration, whatever and another group comes in armed and masked with the announced intent of stopping the group with the permit - as an American, who would you support - not in their beliefs but in their right to demonstrate?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 67 (53 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Message 7 of 67 (59 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Actually "rk", I'll call anyone who stood up against the racist Alt-Right and KKK and White Nationalist s true Americans and patriots because they would have stood up for the Constitution and the rights of all Americans and not just the interests of a few whites.

I wonder if trumpy will call White-Nationalist Extremists, terrorists out like he whined about incessantly about Obama and Islamist Extremist Terrorists.  Of course not; he's a hypocrit and he knows the White Nationalist/Alt-Right and KKK are part of his shrinking base......

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 67 (61 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

Message 9 of 67 (68 Views)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 67 (72 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

No it doesn't.  It's laughable when you constantly claim the topic is about what you wish to change it to, especially here to the topic originator.  Talk about intellectual dishonesty.ctually, that's the least pleasant

Had you any interest in discussing the issue, you would have been following and known where it had been taken by several posters.  The topic remains the same.  But thanks for the lecture. 

Yet, all you want to talk about is me. And, you are certainly welcome.  Actually, that's the least pleasant subject on the forum.  But I am willing to point out the trolling, your distorting the topic and attacking posters.  But thanks for the "welcome".

And yet here you are - how heroic. You are most certainly welcome for your thanks and I am wishing you many more.

Now, speaking of trolling and distorting - do you have any thoughts.........in this case about the topic??