Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: DO ANY OF YOU BELONG TO ANY OF THOSE **bleep** COUNTRIES?

Message 21 of 80

rk9152 wrote:

How did you come up with that view of Americans? I believe that most people understand that the western hemisphere was colonized by Europeans. Really,? I  think you men some Americans. 

Do you realize that by calling the royal fiance "African American" you are exhibiting the racism you are attributing to others? I  didn't invent the phrase. but she is of mixed race. will that do?

And you are demonstrating the racism of the left by obsessing over race. Latin Americans are "Latin Americans" regardless of skin color just like Americans are "Americans" regardless of skin color. You mean to say that you actually think that there are whites in Latin America and in the Carebeean?

Report Inappropriate Content
Conversationalist

Message 22 of 80

rk9152: And you are demonstrating the racism of the left by obsessing over race.

That's right, it's the left spending it's time on the board starting threads about the Alt Right, defending Trump's blantant racism, and rushing to every thread about conservative racism to deny it's true. LOL

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 80

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

What are the whites afraid of?

Are none of you white? I am and I'm not afraid - are you?

Americans  seem to think that they hold a franchise on the white race.  They don't even recognize that those countries that they have names in their very ignorant vocabulary happen to have a very extensive white population.
Take a look at Latin America.  Many American do not even conceive that there are actually whites living in Latin America. 
And now, they are not even seeing that even in England. the Royal Family have actually accepted the fact that Prince Harry is marrying an African American and don't seem to mind it at all.

The underlying racism that exists in this country, fortunately is dying with our generation. The whiteness of America is more of a myth that the reality.

And they don't seem to aceept that fact.

The younger generations have no problem with a non white America, but the older generations do.

Good thing that we are all dying. and soon, that underlying racism that is very prevalent especially in the South, will finally cease to exist.

How did you come up with that view of Americans? I believe that most people understand that the western hemisphere was colonized by Europeans.

Do you realize that by calling the royal fiance "African American" you are exhibiting the racism you are attributing to others?

And you are demonstrating the racism of the left by obsessing over race. Latin Americans are "Latin Americans" regardless of skin color just like Americans are "Americans" regardless of skin color.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 80

rk9152 wrote:

Americans  seem to think that they hold a franchise on the white race.  They don't even recognize that those countries that they have names in their very ignorant vocabulary happen to have a very extensive white population.
Take a look at Latin America.  Many American do not even conceive that there are actually whites living in Latin America. 
And now, they are not even seeing that even in England. the Royal Family have actually accepted the fact that Prince Harry is marrying an African American and don't seem to mind it at all.

The underlying racism that exists in this country, fortunately is dying with our generation. The whiteness of America is more of a myth that the reality.

And they don't seem to aceept that fact.

The younger generations have no problem with a non white America, but the older generations do.

Good thing that we are all dying. and soon, that underlying racism that is very prevalent especially in the South, will finally cease to exist.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 80

A few years back, activists took to projecting images on building as a way that their protest could be seen by a wider audience.    Since then, some people have posted comments on bill boards  or highway overpasses.    (My favorite overpass sign in Texas is "repeal and replace Cruz")

After Donald embarrassed himself with potty mouth statement about other nations, a projectionist decided to project that descripter, where else by Donald's hotel in Washington DC.     

Here is the link.   ( the words in the picture may be objectionable to moderator / TOS...   Don't miss the poop emoji as well.    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/twitter-shows-**bleep**hole-projected-on-trump-hotel-here/2018/...

Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 80

@alferdpacker—ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 80

It's inevitable...

Soon whites won't be the majority in the US...

They say they're not afraid - but they are...

Trump lies - his followers and supporters lie...

Are the alt-**bleep**holes going to succeed in making a white only US?

Nope - not a chance...

Suck on it Spencer...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 80

Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 80

@NerdyMom-RE: What are the whites afraid of?

Perhaps, they are afraid that they will be treated as poorly as THEY THEMSELVES  now treat minorities???

Gee, I miss having a real president!  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 80

Norway has an excellent public education system so nobody there will be dumb enough to leave the "happiest country on Earth" so they can come to America and be ruled by sh**heads who publicly proclaim other Nations to be sh**holes and then lie about it.