Watch Tonight for Tips to Save Money on Pricey Prescription Drugs at 10 p.m. ET on AARP LIVE! Watch Here

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: DO ANY OF YOU BELONG TO ANY OF THOSE **bleep** COUNTRIES?

Message 11 of 80

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

How did you come up with that view of Americans? I believe that most people understand that the western hemisphere was colonized by Europeans. Really,? I  think you men some Americans. 

That makes no sense - try again.

Do you realize that by calling the royal fiance "African American" you are exhibiting the racism you are attributing to others? I  didn't invent the phrase. but she is of mixed race. will that do?

You didn't invent it, but you used it.

And you are demonstrating the racism of the left by obsessing over race. Latin Americans are "Latin Americans" regardless of skin color just like Americans are "Americans" regardless of skin color. You mean to say that you actually think that there are whites in Latin America and in the Carebeean?

No, I mean to say that there are actually "Latin Americans" in Latin America and "Carebeeans" in the Carebeean.

Read the answers and tell me if they make sense. Look at number 1. it is really out there. What is out there - did who do you think colonized the Western Hemisphere? Look at the last answer. If you have ever been to SA, or C you know there are whites there. To one obsessed over skin color that may be true. To me SA is populated with SAicans and C is populated with Cians. As thinking people know there are people of all races all over the world. True - and some obsess over the differences. We all came from the same starting point in Africa. What you see is the far right going totally haywire. It is like the WH under Trump our President with mental problems. Looks like it has really spread to the followers. The answer. Vote out of Office everyone with an R behind their name in Nov. I believe the racism of the left that insists on dividing people into separate groups is a sickness - not a sickness shared by President Trump.

Everyone read the answers  I get. Well one thing is correct there is a sickness here shared by Trump and his followers. No one could ask for better proof.

If it is a "sickness" to see people as people, not based on the color of their skin - sign me up.

Saayyy - isn't that denial?

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 80

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

How did you come up with that view of Americans? I believe that most people understand that the western hemisphere was colonized by Europeans. Really,? I  think you men some Americans. 

Do you realize that by calling the royal fiance "African American" you are exhibiting the racism you are attributing to others? I  didn't invent the phrase. but she is of mixed race. will that do?

And you are demonstrating the racism of the left by obsessing over race. Latin Americans are "Latin Americans" regardless of skin color just like Americans are "Americans" regardless of skin color. You mean to say that you actually think that there are whites in Latin America and in the Carebeean?

No, I mean to say that there are actually "Latin Americans" in Latin America and "Carebeeans" in the Carebeean.

Read the answers and tell me if they make sense. Look at number 1. it is really out there. What is out there - did who do you think colonized the Western Hemisphere? Look at the last answer. If you have ever been to SA, or C you know there are whites there. To one obsessed over skin color that may be true. To me SA is populated with SAicans and C is populated with Cians. As thinking people know there are people of all races all over the world. True - and some obsess over the differences. We all came from the same starting point in Africa. What you see is the far right going totally haywire. It is like the WH under Trump our President with mental problems. Looks like it has really spread to the followers. The answer. Vote out of Office everyone with an R behind their name in Nov. I believe the racism of the left that insists on dividing people into separate groups is a sickness - not a sickness shared by President Trump.

Everyone read the answers  I get. Well one thing is correct there is a sickness here shared by Trump and his followers. No one could ask for better proof.

If it is a "sickness" to see people as people, not based on the color of their skin - sign me up.

The nonsense goes on. Time expired.  SAMO SAMO

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 80

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 80

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 80

One thing that the idiot in chief and his racist buddies never mention is that the people who come here from Haiti and the African continent have a higher percentage of advanced education degrees then do the people who live here in the United States (CNN, NPR).

These people will come here and enrich our culture. The myth that these people come and suck the life’s blood out of the American people is a fallacy, propagated by right wing nut jobs such as trump.

The one sucking the life’s blood out of the American people? Republicans and their Facist leader.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 80

rker321 wrote:

The poster like Trump doesn't know  when to say uncle.

the loss on this argument is actual and factual. pity for the ones that will not or cannot understand that the issue is finished, completed and that the veredit is out. sorry, no free pass on this one.

Trump believes his lies - it appears that the cognitive dissonance of his servile supporters and followers results in their repeating those lies and insisting they are not lies...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 80

The poster like Trump doesn't know  when to say uncle.

the loss on this argument is actual and factual. pity for the ones that will not or cannot understand that the issue is finished, completed and that the veredit is out. sorry, no free pass on this one.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 80

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 80

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Read the answers and tell me if they make sense. Look at number 1. it is really out there. Look at the last answer. If you have ever been to SA, or C you know there are whites there. As thinking people know there are people of all races all over the world. We all came from the same starting point in Africa. What you see is the far right going totally haywire. It is like the WH under Trump our President with mental problems. Looks like it has really spread to the followers. The answer. Vote out of Office everyone with an R behind their name in Nov.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 80

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote: