Great Second Careers: Explore How 22 People Over 50 Found Happiness and Success. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: DO ANY OF YOU BELONG TO ANY OF THOSE **bleep** COUNTRIES?

Message 11 of 67

rk9152 wrote:

What are the whites afraid of?

Are none of you white? I am and I'm not afraid - are you?

Americans  seem to think that they hold a franchise on the white race.  They don't even recognize that those countries that they have names in their very ignorant vocabulary happen to have a very extensive white population.
Take a look at Latin America.  Many American do not even conceive that there are actually whites living in Latin America. 
And now, they are not even seeing that even in England. the Royal Family have actually accepted the fact that Prince Harry is marrying an African American and don't seem to mind it at all.

The underlying racism that exists in this country, fortunately is dying with our generation. The whiteness of America is more of a myth that the reality.

And they don't seem to aceept that fact.

The younger generations have no problem with a non white America, but the older generations do.

Good thing that we are all dying. and soon, that underlying racism that is very prevalent especially in the South, will finally cease to exist.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 67

A few years back, activists took to projecting images on building as a way that their protest could be seen by a wider audience.    Since then, some people have posted comments on bill boards  or highway overpasses.    (My favorite overpass sign in Texas is "repeal and replace Cruz")

After Donald embarrassed himself with potty mouth statement about other nations, a projectionist decided to project that descripter, where else by Donald's hotel in Washington DC.     

Here is the link.   ( the words in the picture may be objectionable to moderator / TOS...   Don't miss the poop emoji as well.    https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/twitter-shows-**bleep**hole-projected-on-trump-hotel-here/2018/...

Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 67

@alferdpacker—ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON!!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 67

It's inevitable...

Soon whites won't be the majority in the US...

They say they're not afraid - but they are...

Trump lies - his followers and supporters lie...

Are the alt-**bleep**holes going to succeed in making a white only US?

Nope - not a chance...

Suck on it Spencer...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 67

What are the whites afraid of?

Are none of you white? I am and I'm not afraid - are you?

Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 67

@NerdyMom-RE: What are the whites afraid of?

Perhaps, they are afraid that they will be treated as poorly as THEY THEMSELVES  now treat minorities???

Gee, I miss having a real president!  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 67

Norway has an excellent public education system so nobody there will be dumb enough to leave the "happiest country on Earth" so they can come to America and be ruled by sh**heads who publicly proclaim other Nations to be sh**holes and then lie about it.

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 67

mandm84 wrote:

Nerdy Mom , Does that mean all the Far Right Plutocrats will move to Norway ? Can't happen soon enough for 99.5% of America !

Lol.  I’m sure those types of Americans would hate living in Norway...

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 67

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@NerdyMom— I believe you hit the nail right on the head as to why trump is trying so hard to stop people of color from coming into our nation. 

There never has been any secret there. The argument comes because the majority know that this is wrong, while the minority ignorantly believe that white supremacy is the answer to all of their problems. 

You are correct, Nerdy Mom. Over the next few decades this country will become increasingly one whose skin color is darker.

When teaching, I used to tell my kids I couldn’t wait for the time when one couldn’t tell one group of people from another, as this would take away the senseless and mindless discrimination that those with lower intelligence and critical thinking skills insist on applying when gauging the worth of a human being. 

I also used to tell them that one way to gauge the worth of a human being is to observe how well they accept diversity in others. A person of worth accepts all on face value, and then determines the other person’s character by that person‘s words and actions, not by the color of that person’s skin. 

So simple, so moral, and yet so foreign to the cowardly racists amongst us.

I used to wonder what people were so afraid of...when becoming the minority. But I guess they are terrified they will be treated poorly. I wonder why...

Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 67

@mandm84—Do you really wish such a vile and disgusting group of people on the citizens of Norway??

To demonstrate just how vile trump’s  disgusting remarks were about bleep-hole nations, the UN has now condemned this ridiculous idiot and his equally ridiculous and hateful

statements.

THREE CHEERS FOR THE UN AND ITS DETERMINATION TO STAND UP AGAINST ABJECT RACISM AND THOSE WHO SPREAD IT.