What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: DO ANY OF YOU BELONG TO ANY OF THOSE **bleep** COUNTRIES?

Message 61 of 80

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Well, it looks like the  'Liar-In-Chief'  is doing what some right wing posters do ............. he is simply denying making the "####hole"  statement about African countries.

Make a statement, then simply deny it and it will all go away? Sure it will, in the minds of morons and the ignorant.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-appears-deny-**bleep**hole-slur-defends-tough-im...

The bright spot in it for me is, I AM a decendant of scandanavia, his precious aryan race on one side, and explorers on the other. Most of the people I argue with here have now been labled by the President as "beneath" my back ground...their families came here to escape **bleep**hole situations. Wanna bet all of a sudden they wont follow Trump on this one?

There are at least three Extreme Right Wing posters here who would follow trump straight to Haydes.

"Haydes"???

I don't know who those silly sots are but as for me, as long as he continues to fulfill the promises he made in the campaign I will support his efforts.

And, no matter what he does I will be glad that he stopped Frankfurt School's "long march" carried forward by the Progressive Movement.

So you also support his racist statement about "bleephole" countries? It figures.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 62 of 80

ChasKy53 wrote:

MIseker wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Well, it looks like the  'Liar-In-Chief'  is doing what some right wing posters do ............. he is simply denying making the "####hole"  statement about African countries.

Make a statement, then simply deny it and it will all go away? Sure it will, in the minds of morons and the ignorant.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-appears-deny-**bleep**hole-slur-defends-tough-im...

The bright spot in it for me is, I AM a decendant of scandanavia, his precious aryan race on one side, and explorers on the other. Most of the people I argue with here have now been labled by the President as "beneath" my back ground...their families came here to escape **bleep**hole situations. Wanna bet all of a sudden they wont follow Trump on this one?

There are at least three Extreme Right Wing posters here who would follow trump straight to Haydes.

"Haydes"???

I don't know who those silly sots are but as for me, as long as he continues to fulfill the promises he made in the campaign I will support his efforts.

And, no matter what he does I will be glad that he stopped Frankfurt School's "long march" carried forward by the Progressive Movement.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 80

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@ChasKy53— YOU’ll  notice how silent the alt right trump supporters are right now.

You want to know why? They are waiting for the propagandists to tell them what to say!   I am watching one of the mouthpieces for the disgusting fool  in the White House right now who is trying to frame this as an economic,  rather than a racist agenda.

This idiot is trying to say that the Haitians ( and other dark skinned people) are coming in unskilled and that they are eating up money  that is  supposed to go toward Americans.

What an idiot!  These  lower skilled people are the ones who pick the fruits and vegetables in the orchards and fields,  bus the tables, clean the motels, cook his food,  clean his house. They are taking nothing from no one. Should I remind all the right wingers that lower skilled jobs often go unfilled because Americans don’t want to do them?

The fool then goes on to stereotype everybody. And it seems to  me like this ignorant asinine fool doesn’t seem to realize that there are various metropolitan cities in these countries that Trump chose to call **bleep**. Reminiscent of idiot himself in the ignorance.

The WH is trying to say that “this is trump fighting for Americans.”

REALLY?  I am willing  to bet my life that the majority of Americans do not want to be known as a hate filled, racist country run by disgusting old black hearted fool. 

Here’s what these idiots REALLY SEE as THE PROBLEM.  

Our country is becoming increasingly more diverse. In the coming,  years fewer and fewer people will be white. We increasingly will be more coffee with cream colored, we will be darker skinned:  we will be more diverse.

And these white racists who speak on behalf of the racist in the WH are frightened to death of that fact. 

You know what? One can put lipstick on a pig,  but in the end,  it still comes out with the stink of the pig – – the stink of trump. 

Anyone who supports trump will be next to him as he rots in hell.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

A crudely phrased accurate statement by our President. If there is racism involved, it is the racism of reality, not the racism of Trump.

Or one could just let their ignorant hatred show through with comments like "stink of trump", "disgusting old black hearted fool", "disgusting fool in the WH", "this idiot", etc.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 64 of 80

MIseker wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 80

ChasKy53 wrote:

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 66 of 80

Social Butterfly

Message 67 of 80

@ChasKy53— YOU’ll  notice how silent the alt right trump supporters are right now.

You want to know why? They are waiting for the propagandists to tell them what to say!   I am watching one of the mouthpieces for the disgusting fool  in the White House right now who is trying to frame this as an economic,  rather than a racist agenda.

This idiot is trying to say that the Haitians ( and other dark skinned people) are coming in unskilled and that they are eating up money  that is  supposed to go toward Americans.

What an idiot!  These  lower skilled people are the ones who pick the fruits and vegetables in the orchards and fields,  bus the tables, clean the motels, cook his food,  clean his house. They are taking nothing from no one. Should I remind all the right wingers that lower skilled jobs often go unfilled because Americans don’t want to do them?

The fool then goes on to stereotype everybody. And it seems to  me like this ignorant asinine fool doesn’t seem to realize that there are various metropolitan cities in these countries that Trump chose to call **bleep**. Reminiscent of idiot himself in the ignorance.

The WH is trying to say that “this is trump fighting for Americans.”

REALLY?  I am willing  to bet my life that the majority of Americans do not want to be known as a hate filled, racist country run by disgusting old black hearted fool. 

Here’s what these idiots REALLY SEE as THE PROBLEM.  

Our country is becoming increasingly more diverse. In the coming,  years fewer and fewer people will be white. We increasingly will be more coffee with cream colored, we will be darker skinned:  we will be more diverse.

And these white racists who speak on behalf of the racist in the WH are frightened to death of that fact. 

You know what? One can put lipstick on a pig,  but in the end,  it still comes out with the stink of the pig – – the stink of trump. 

Anyone who supports trump will be next to him as he rots in hell.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 68 of 80

I am sure that Trump gained respect in all of the world for his asinine comment (snark).  He brings shame on us.

Watch our resident trump defenders try and defend this !!!  (his Alt-Right base loves this)

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 69 of 80

NerdyMom wrote:

Yes, I have family from **bleep**hole countries.

I have coworkers from **bleep**hole countries.

I have friends from **bleep**hole countries.

I have neighbors from **bleep**hole countries. 

And you have a **bleep** clown in the white house.  It's full of them **bleep**....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 70 of 80

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@NerdyMom—Isn’t it ironic that the biggest **bleep** of all is trump and his **bleep** mouth?

Yes.   But the nice thing is, all my friends/family/coworkers/neighbors from **bleep**hole countries vote.   #2018