Does Your Loved One Need Care? Tune In at 7 p.m. ET for AARP's 'Family Caregiving Online Series.' Register Now

Social Butterfly

Re: DO ANY OF YOU BELONG TO ANY OF THOSE **bleep** COUNTRIES?

Message 71 of 80

@NerdyMom—Isn’t it ironic that the biggest **bleep** of all is trump and his **bleep** mouth?

Gee, I miss having a real president! 

Report Inappropriate Content
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 72 of 80

Yes, I have family from **bleep**hole countries.

I have coworkers from **bleep**hole countries.

I have friends from **bleep**hole countries.

I have neighbors from **bleep**hole countries. 

Highlighted
Social Butterfly

Message 73 of 80

Although all of us in touch with reality and with knowledge of history know this to be true, it is worth repeating that in many ways trump’s “so-called” presidency mirrors the reign of Adolf Hitler. Each choosing his own way with regard to racial and ethnic cleansing.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 74 of 80

Well we see a little clearer what is happening to our country today. Lets go back to Germany when its Dictator was taking power through elections. As usual there had to be a group causing the problems. In Germany it was the Jews, Gypsy, Gay, and a few others so they had to be gotten rid of. First they were attacked as inferior, then new laws, then the camps to kill them. Lets look at the US today under our dictator. Today we see the groups named. Black from Africa, Hatti, and the favorite group. White (Norway). Another step down the road Germany went under Hitler, and we under Trump. The one thing common was both were far right. Trumps real slogan is "Make America White Again". Now you see why the followers of Trump are mostly White KKK type. The answer NEVER VOTE FOR ANYONE WITH AN R BEHIND THEIR NAME until the far right are thrown out of the Reb. party and it goes back to what it was years ago.           Talk is cheap now take action.

Social Butterfly

Message 75 of 80

Repulsion from trump’s ridiculous comments is being heard from leaders around the world.

The racist idiot has now let it be known that in his warped sick mind if people are not white, they are no longer welcomed here.

No other president in the history of the United States has ever so blatantly and so ignorantly put that message out to the rest of the world.

This racist pig has now insulted Mexicans, saying “They are rapists and drug dealers,” Haitians, saying “They all have AIDS,” African nations today saying their countries are “**bleep**,” and Muslims.

In all cases these are black or brown people. 

Further, CNN is now reporting that a source familiar with the Oval Office meeting in which the pig spewed his filth, reported that this slimebag also said, specifically referring to the temporary protected state of Haitians, “Why do we need more Haitians? Take them out.”

This is NOT MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. This is making America seem like the most hate filled racist country in the world, headed by a hateful, disgusting idiot.

trump will surely rot in hell, and anyone who defends this type of behavior belongs right there in hell rotting beside this piece if gutter trash.

trump casts NOTHING BUT SHAME UPON THIS COUNTRY—HE NEEDS TO GO—NOW.

I would strongly suggest everyone contact representatives tomorrow and let them know we want this piece of disgusting fecal matter out of the WH. trump disrespects and denigrates every American each time he opens his filthy racist mouth.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 76 of 80

If the 56% of Americans who DISAPPROVE of Der Trumper vote in November, the impeachment should be over by March and the conviction/removal by June, so come July perhaps Der Trumper can get one of those  **bleep** countries to offer asylum to the biggest **bleep** in American History so we won't have to waste good tax dollars keeping him locked up for the rest of his unnatural life.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 77 of 80

I  am  waiting feverishly, for the amount of excuses that those people that follow Trump in this message board  will actually come up with. And not only approve, but follow the man. in his path of self destruction.

Social Butterfly

Message 78 of 80

Each time I think that this despicable subhuman  could say nothing else that would make  Americans feel as though they had been punched in the face, cringe with shame, and writhe due to   his loathsome racism and stupidity, he finds a new low. 

This is not my president. This is a shameful example of what the lowest of the low of the human race can be.

It is my fervent hope that the world understands that this total asinine fool does not speak for the vast majority of Americans.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 79 of 80

rker321 wrote:

The only reason that he didn't name the Cubans in any of those names, is because if he did , he would loose Florida completely  LOL

Now we have a President that actually called those countries like El Salvador, Haiti and many other African countries as **bleep** countries and no Republican has the stones  to actually condemn  that action?

Did you expect differently?  If so, why?

But you're right, the Repubs don't care what a jerk the buffoon is; in fact, some say he "speaks like" they do and what they want in their politicians.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

DO ANY OF YOU BELONG TO ANY OF THOSE **bleep** COUNTRIES?

Message 80 of 80

The only reason that he didn't name the Cubans in any of those names, is because if he did , he would loose Florida completely  LOL

Now we have a President that actually called those countries like El Salvador, Haiti and many other African countries as **bleep** countries and no Republican has the stones  to actually condemn  that action?