AARP’s New Video Explains the Perils of the Health Care Bill in Storybook Fashion. Watch Here

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: DID TRUMP WANT TO GRAB THE FIRST LADY OF FRANCE?????

Message 11 of 41 (179 Views)

nctarheel wrote:

So you meet the First Lady of France, Brigitte Macron, and you are PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

WHAT WOULD BE THE FIRST THING YOU WOULD SAY............

"You're in such great shape....beautiful"

OR

"You're in such good shape....she's in good PHYSICAL shape....beautiful."

OR

"Thank You for inviting me to your beautiful country."

Of course, by now, you should know that our PIG OF A PRESIDENT spoke either the first or second quote (depending on who you ask).

Either one was a sexist, chauvinist piece of excrement spewed by one that can be taken as nothing else but a PIG in his treatment of women.

This woman was a teacher and is now 1ST LADY OF FRANCE......... Not one of the "girls" TRUMP talked about on the bus on the famous "another word for cat" grabbing tape.

It is so embarrassing to have a President that is so devoid of character that our country is now the laughing stock of THE WORLD.

Apparently the donald supporter men have never attended an sort of training on what is and is not acceptable for a man to say / comment to a woman who he has never met before.     That is part of their genetic excuse for misogynism...I was never taught social etiquette.    

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 41 (170 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Hey AP--You are correct! trump is a pompous degenerate sicko.

RE: Obama's hug--wasn't it really a 1/2 a racial hug? Easy for some to forget, I guess, that his mother was white.

It is fascinating to see how much the left sees in racial terms.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 41 (202 Views)

Hey AP--You are correct! trump is a pompous degenerate sicko.

RE: Obama's hug--wasn't it really a 1/2 a racial hug? Easy for some to forget, I guess, that his mother was white.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 14 of 41 (200 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

Myexper posted..

Your posts continually defending Trump's vile actions suggest otherwise KidBoy2

====================================================

Really?
You betcha ..... and it's there for ALL to see as well!

You need to get up to speed and read what I post.
Nope ..... I'm all caught up KidBoy2!  That's why I posted what I did and with such certainty!
Can you do that and get informed ?
I already "did that" and by doing so I "got informed" that you are definitely a Trump supporter ..... no matter what disgusting action he performs!

This is just another thread that's much to ado about nothing!
Wrong again.  Trump's highly inappropriate comment to that woman "has to do" with his vile and adolescent behavior!

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 15 of 41 (206 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote

Image result for picture obama bergdahl's mother

That picture has every appearance of being a consensually/mutually acceptable interracial hug.

Of course conservative/republican entirely politically driven myopic/astigmatic visual perception/interpretation never has had any factually verified relationship to the real world, has it?

So  where was the extremely large conservative/republican public uproar over alleged groping/grabbing at the time or immediately after that particular hug occurred?

Time-validated factual links are required to authenticate any interpretation of impropriety...

Crickets?  Yes indeed - nothing but crickets...

O.K. so Obama did an "interracial hug". Might the silliness about President Trump been an "international grab" floating around in some sicko's mind??

I agree a whole bunch of crickets clicking away on these boards.

there's no question - the whole world agrees - trump is the sicko.

It's just as sick for anyone to support trump's madness and sick actions.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 41 (204 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote

That picture has every appearance of being a consensually/mutually acceptable interracial hug.

Of course conservative/republican entirely politically driven myopic/astigmatic visual perception/interpretation never has had any factually verified relationship to the real world, has it?

So  where was the extremely large conservative/republican public uproar over alleged groping/grabbing at the time or immediately after that particular hug occurred?

Time-validated factual links are required to authenticate any interpretation of impropriety...

O.K. so Obama did an "interracial hug". Might the silliness about President Trump been an "international grab" floating around in some sicko's mind??

there's no question - the whole world agrees - trump is the sicko.

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 41 (181 Views)

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Speaking of grabbing:

Rk!!!!!  how surprising,  you actually know the difference/?   the problem is that with the interpretation of what you see could be numerours,  witht the words that Trump said to the Frist Lady, there is not doubt of his crassness.

Say what????

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 41 (174 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 41 (180 Views)

kidboy says "You need to get up to speed and read what I post. Can you do that and get informed ?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the suggestion , but I think I will watch CNN and listen to NPR to get informed , without bias !!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 41 (201 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Speaking of grabbing:

Rk!!!!!  how surprising,  you actually know the difference/?   the problem is that with the interpretation of what you see could be numerours,  witht the words that Trump said to the Frist Lady, there is not doubt of his crassness.