The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 21 of 138 (239 Views)

PC said, " RK--See my post in thread "former spy." Lobbyist about adoption was first lie told.  I believe we are now up to five lies from jr., who like his father sucks at lying,  but seems to do it constantly. E-mails, which are in hand, gave reason for meeting, and it wasn't adoption--unless it was a quid pro quo deal. The truth isn't going away--as a matter if fact, each day, we learn more of it--ofcourse, not from the lying trumps.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!"

Slight correction PC. The first lie was repeatedly proclaiming there were NO MEETINGS with any RUSSIANS. After the NY Times found out about that big lie, then Trump Jr. started making up a series of new lies. But they're only lies to people who demand and respect the truth. 

Unfortunately, Trump minions don't care about the truth.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 138 (239 Views)

RK--See my post in thread "former spy." Lobbyist about adoption was first lie told.  I believe we are now up to five lies from jr., who like his father sucks at lying,  but seems to do it constantly. E-mails, which are in hand, gave reason for meeting, and it wasn't adoption--unless it was a quid pro quo deal. The truth isn't going away--as a matter if fact, each day, we learn more of it--ofcourse, not from the lying trumps.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 138 (246 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  Well, if they accepted Obama asking for patience 'til after the elections when he would have more flexibility to weaken our military, I don't think a President who, as a businesman, had done business with Russian firms would bother them.

This is about Trump, not Obama. Say what you will about President Obama, but he was a loyal American and never required a legal army because he had Russian connections everywhere you looked.

No, this is about "Russia leaking all this stuff".

I believe both Presidents are loyal Americans. Only one was a businessman and, as such had business dealings all over the world.

Following the thinking of your post, In that case, the Conflic of interests that could become because of that fact that you just stated. having business dealing all over the world, should have been a red flag to Trump that being President was not precisely the best path for him to follow.
Unfortunately, his ego got in the way, and now, he is paying for that mistake.
The thread is beginning to unravel, and who knows where it will lead.
I feel that pretty soon, the Republican in Congress and the Senate are really going to realize that perhpas they will be able to advance their agenda if Pence was the President.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 138 (243 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

AP--Must really be alternatives realities all right! Wonder in what universe the "legal" meeting took place,  cause it sure wasn't in this universe. So sad so many so gullible.  How many lies by trump and fellow criminals will it take, do you think, before reality, and a trip back to earth occur!??

Try skipping the biased, vague accusations for a moment and explain what is not legal about a meeting with a foreign lobbyist legally in the country?

Treasonous intent and action.

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 138 (241 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

AP--Must really be alternatives realities all right! Wonder in what universe the "legal" meeting took place,  cause it sure wasn't in this universe. So sad so many so gullible.  How many lies by trump and fellow criminals will it take, do you think, before reality, and a trip back to earth occur!??

Try skipping the biased, vague accusations for a moment and explain what is not legal about a meeting with a foreign lobbyist legally in the country?

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 26 of 138 (241 Views)

AP--Must really be alternative realities all right! Wonder in what universe the "legal" meeting took place,  cause it sure wasn't in this universe. So sad so many so gullible.  How many lies by trump and fellow criminals will it take, do you think, before reality, and a trip back to earth occur!??

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 138 (239 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Any port in a storm. Clinton actually got the money but "no sweat" because of something about Republicans. But, Donald Jr went to a meeting and came out empty handed and he shoud be "indited".

If there is no evidence the Clintons got the money, how do you believe the opposite?  Conservative intuition?

If they got the money and the Republicans could not uncover it, would that not make the Clintons smarter than the Republicans. 

Donny Jr is being labeled for being a traitor. If your unfounded accusation was true, that would make Donny Jr dumber than a bag of rocks. Sounds right. 

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449539/chinese-illegally-donated-bill-clinton-reelection-campa...

But, you are right - the Dems (aided by the MSM) are much better at attack politics.

First, there was nothing in my response that remotely resembles your comment above. Are you sure you have the correct post?

"If there is no evidence the Clintons got the money,"

Second, its not attack politics if it is the truth backed by facts. Which fact do you dispute?

"Trait" -  "being Labeled"  - "bag of rocks" 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 138 (236 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

RK-LOL--When a lawyer comes in representing Russia--that person becomes    "Russia" for all intents and purposes in the same way trump becomes America, which he as her representative, disgraces on a daily basis. 

Fairly basic, well known, and easy to understand concept--for most "reasonable people."

The meeting was not representing Russia - other events may have been but that is not germane.

Trump is the President of the US 24/7; she is a lobbyist and her representation changes.

sleazy squeezy - the treasonous intent was always there...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 138 (238 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK-LOL--When a lawyer comes in representing Russia--that person becomes    "Russia" for all intents and purposes in the same way trump becomes America, which he as her representative, disgraces on a daily basis. 

Fairly basic, well known, and easy to understand concept--for most "reasonable people."

The meeting was not representing Russia - other events may have been but that is not germane.

Trump is the President of the US 24/7; she is a lobbyist and her representation changes.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 138 (235 Views)

mandm84 wrote:

9152 says "Two thoughts:
1) Candidate Trump said he had nothing to do with the Russians; businessman Trump obviously did.
2) A lobbyist/lawyer is not "Russia"."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

Maybe just a little Delusional ???    

Speaking of leaking - Far Right Posters grab a bucket , because I think Trumptanic is taking on a little water !!!

Does that mean you disagree with 1) or with 2) or that you would rather insult than discuss??