How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 11 of 138 (81 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

PC said, " RK--See my post in thread "former spy." Lobbyist about adoption was first lie told.  I believe we are now up to five lies from jr., who like his father sucks at lying,  but seems to do it constantly. E-mails, which are in hand, gave reason for meeting, and it wasn't adoption--unless it was a quid pro quo deal. The truth isn't going away--as a matter if fact, each day, we learn more of it--ofcourse, not from the lying trumps.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!"

Slight correction PC. The first lie was repeatedly proclaiming there were NO MEETINGS with any RUSSIANS. After the NY Times found out about that big lie, then Trump Jr. started making up a series of new lies. But they're only lies to people who demand and respect the truth. 

Unfortunately, Trump minions don't care about the truth.

can we agree that a woman whose nationality is "Russian" but all the "Russian government" nonsense is, well........nonsense?

This "minion" would love to reach that honest agreement with you.

I don't think the  "Russian Government" part was nonsense to Donald Jr. Below is the text of the email HE released claiming the lady was an attorney from the Russian government.  

I know the current  Trump argument is that they did not have any information about Hillary so all was well. I suppose you could also argue the man who tosses a hand grenade into a room full of children did nothing wrong if it fails to explode but it is not a position I would care to defend. 

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone

1) No hand grenade was thrown.

2) If you consider the email and the Administration permitting her entry into the country for the purpose of lobbying - which would you consider a determining factor as to the legality of meeting with her??

3) I don't think the whiners are basing their attacks on whether or not "dirt" was provided is the issue. So that is not what makes "all is well".

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 138 (70 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK--Wrong on all counts

Let us consider that falsehood:

Reason for meeting--huge factor--doesn't matter if subject was changed, which many find hard to believe--taking the meeting, as you have been told over and over was a crime, which denial by you or the propaganda sites you frequent and quote won't change!

If you are told over and over that today is Tuesday, is today Tuesday?? There was no crime. There is no law against meeting with a lobbyist.

Promise of "dirt" on Clinton by a hostile nation--or any nation-absolute factor

As you have been told over and over - "a lobbyist" not a "hostile nation". Since she was admitted to the county to lobby by the Administration, her nationality can hardly be a legal bar to meeting with her.

Attendees--huge factor

Because??? There has to be more than "because I said so".

Unwillingness to look at another post, since some dislike redundancy--sad.

Personal and irrelevant to the topic.

Denial of truth--pathetic and so sad

BTW, games are played by those who post numerous redundant factless posts, which ask the same nonsense questions, to which answers are already known, over and over.  Should sound familiar to you.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 138 (72 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

PC said, " RK--See my post in thread "former spy." Lobbyist about adoption was first lie told.  I believe we are now up to five lies from jr., who like his father sucks at lying,  but seems to do it constantly. E-mails, which are in hand, gave reason for meeting, and it wasn't adoption--unless it was a quid pro quo deal. The truth isn't going away--as a matter if fact, each day, we learn more of it--ofcourse, not from the lying trumps.

Slight correction PC. The first lie was repeatedly proclaiming there were NO MEETINGS with any RUSSIANS. After the NY Times found out about that big lie, then Trump Jr. started making up a series of new lies. But they're only lies to people who demand and respect the truth. 

can we agree that a woman whose nationality is "Russian" but all the "Russian government" nonsense is, well........nonsense?

I don't think the  "Russian Government" part was nonsense to Donald Jr. Below is the text of the email HE released claiming the lady was an attorney from the Russian government.  

I know the current  Trump argument is that they did not have any information about Hillary so all was well. I suppose you could also argue the man who tosses a hand grenade into a room full of children did nothing wrong if it fails to explode but it is not a position I would care to defend. 

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

Best

Rob Goldstone

Oops!  The donald supporters would like to ignore this.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 138 (79 Views)

Richva--Ohh, how can this be??? Yes, how could it be that everything we' ve been telling the trump rangers IS TRUE??? LOL! Thanks for the post--and the reality check, which I know will not penetrare some very thick skulls!! Loved it anyway!! Made my day!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 138 (72 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Best

Rob Goldstone

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 138 (76 Views)

The wheels on the bus go round and round and so does your futile attempt to defend this threat to our Democracy !!!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 138 (84 Views)

RK--Wrong on all counts

Reason for meeting--huge factor--doesn't matter if subject was changed, which many find hard to believe--taking the meeting, as you have been told over and over was a crime, which denial by you or the propaganda sites you frequent and quote won't change!

Promise of "dirt" on Clinton by a hostile nation--or any nation-absolute factor

Attendees--huge factor

Unwillingness to look at another post, since some dislike redundancy--sad.

Denial of truth--pathetic and so sad

BTW, games are played by those who post numerous redundant factless posts, which ask the same nonsense questions, to which answers are already known, over and over.  Should sound familiar to you.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 138 (81 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 138 (75 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK--See my post in thread "former spy." Lobbyist about adoption was first lie told.  I believe we are now up to five lies from jr., who like his father sucks at lying,  but seems to do it constantly. E-mails, which are in hand, gave reason for meeting, and it wasn't adoption--unless it was a quid pro quo deal. The truth isn't going away--as a matter if fact, each day, we learn more of it--ofcourse, not from the lying trumps.

I am not going to play your "go look it up" game. He arranged to meet with a lobbyist/lawyer legally in the country. The meeting changed topic and he walked. The rest is meaningless.

His reason to give the meeting was "dirt". She tried to switch it to adoption - end of meeting, end of story. You are trying to create something that simply did not exist.

What more have you learned?? Attendees?? - not a factor - meeting was cancelled before anyone got their agenda dealt with.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 138 (75 Views)

CT--There have been soo many lies, it's hard for even those who don't live in trump's "alternative reality" to keep up. I humbly stand corrected!