The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 1 of 138 (165 Views)

Rker--PM FORTHCOMING!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 22,417
Registered: ‎03-04-2009

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 2 of 138 (178 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

@rker321--I will not call you "dear" as either a way to flatter, placate, or make you feel like a silly women.

Neither will I demean your intelligence by pretending that there was no Russian meddling in our elections, feed you ridiculous stories about the hands of trump and fellow thugs being clean.

I will respect you, your intelligence, and your grasp on reality enough to know that you understand that the last post defending the criminal is a delusional Hail Mary, please, God let it be true cause cause I love  the racist criminal in the WH, piece of propaganda, spewed by those much like trump himself, and was; further,  understood by you for what it is--delusional garbage--fresh off the manure pile!!

 


Gee,  I really would like to know to which post you are referring to? please clarify

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 3 of 138 (189 Views)

@rker321--I will not call you "dear" as either a way to flatter, placate, or make you feel like a silly women.

Neither will I demean your intelligence by pretending that there was no Russian meddling in our elections, feed you ridiculous stories about the hands of trump and fellow thugs being clean.

I will respect you, your intelligence, and your grasp on reality enough to know that you understand that the last post defending the criminal is a delusional Hail Mary, please, God let it be true cause cause I love  the racist criminal in the WH, piece of propaganda, spewed by those much like trump himself, and was; further,  understood by you for what it is--delusional garbage--fresh off the manure pile!!

 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 4 of 138 (193 Views)

Today CNN IS REPORTING THAT THERE WAS AN INTERCEPT BETWEEN KISLEAC (?) and HIS HANDLERS--yup, he and Sessions discussed crooked donnie's campaign.

Hear that pounding, little donnie,? those are the nails going into your proverbial coffin!! Sweet sound for MILLIONS!!

 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 22,417
Registered: ‎03-04-2009

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 5 of 138 (204 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

rker321 wrote:


But I do believe that the Russinas are the ones leaking. and why I have already explained why. 
Pretty soon the Republicans in Congress and Senate will beging to realize that supporting Trump is not a valuable stand, when it comes to their own re-elections
And that is comming thanks to the drip, drip drip of the Russians that now realize that Trump is useless to what they want to obtain.


Are you suggesting that the Republicans collude with the Russian attacks on our nation ?


I never thought that I would meet another Trump so near me. LOL  LOL  LOL

Really?   where did that last statement came from? 
No dear. the Republicans didn't collude with the Russians. Trump did. and his people.

Pence is the Republicans last chance of getting their agenda pass.
If they stick with Trump, very little will be accomplishrd. and very soon they will have to accept that fact.

 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 12,554
Registered: ‎02-28-2008

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 6 of 138 (206 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Since WWII every country has accepted the fact other countries are going to send spies into their country "disguised" as people with legal, official business to transact.

Is it your point that the Obama Administration was scammed into letting her in??

 

Trumpettes want to believe somehow we should have known the lawyer was really a spy and denied her entry and NOT doing that was "entrapment" of tRumpjr Kushner and Manafort.

I don't know who these "Trumpettes" are but anyone who believes that isn't too bright. As a matter of fact, I have only heard her called "a spy" on these boards and from people who would be highly offended to be called "Trumpettes"

 

Trumpettes also think we should excuse the lying to the FBI in their requests for Top Secret clearance because they're not politicians and somehow that means they did not know you're not supposed to lie to the FBI????

I don't know who these "Trumpettes" are but, as for me, I believe that is an issue for the FBI (not posters) to deal with.

 

 

All three are headed to the House of Many Doors where they can room with Aldrich Ames for a couple decades. Maybe Manafort will man-up and bring Lemontop along - The notion that DonnySrs comment about the big surprise coming about Hillary before the emails were released but after the meeting with the Russian spy does not prove he was aware of everything is ludicris.

And - the ever popular crystal ball.


 


I have yet to hear that the Obama administration mis handled the entry of these Russians and their employees into the country. Every time I hear this argument  I wonder who else is responsible for keeping the Trump family from attempting treason. 

 

If Don Jr had a crystal ball, he would not have gone to that meeting but he was offered the opportunity to go to a meeting  with a "Russian government lawyer" to be give dirt on Hillary and he took a crowd with him. 

 

The question circling the different investigations (Politico, Bloomberg, NPR Politics) is when did these connections start that one email could assemble such a high level group of Trump campaigners?  I suspect more shoes are headed for the floor. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 22,417
Registered: ‎03-04-2009

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 7 of 138 (213 Views)

My Crystal ball is becoming more factual every day.  Centrist.  I am patting my back once again.

So now that the Russians realize that their use for Trump is not going to happen. then now, they are beginning to throw people under the bus.

Sessions, now the Russian guy  has said that he did speak to Sessions about the Trump's Candidancy  and that they discussed it 
So, now where is Sessions going? will he resign?  Is Trump stupid enough to try to fire Mueller?
I sure hope so. 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,646
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 8 of 138 (221 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Since WWII every country has accepted the fact other countries are going to send spies into their country "disguised" as people with legal, official business to transact.

Is it your point that the Obama Administration was scammed into letting her in??

 

Trumpettes want to believe somehow we should have known the lawyer was really a spy and denied her entry and NOT doing that was "entrapment" of tRumpjr Kushner and Manafort.

I don't know who these "Trumpettes" are but anyone who believes that isn't too bright. As a matter of fact, I have only heard her called "a spy" on these boards and from people who would be highly offended to be called "Trumpettes"

 

Trumpettes also think we should excuse the lying to the FBI in their requests for Top Secret clearance because they're not politicians and somehow that means they did not know you're not supposed to lie to the FBI????

I don't know who these "Trumpettes" are but, as for me, I believe that is an issue for the FBI (not posters) to deal with.

 

 

All three are headed to the House of Many Doors where they can room with Aldrich Ames for a couple decades. Maybe Manafort will man-up and bring Lemontop along - The notion that DonnySrs comment about the big surprise coming about Hillary before the emails were released but after the meeting with the Russian spy does not prove he was aware of everything is ludicris.

And - the ever popular crystal ball.


 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 20,640
Registered: ‎11-09-2011

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 9 of 138 (224 Views)

Since WWII every country has accepted the fact other countries are going to send spies into their country "disguised" as people with legal, official business to transact.

 

Trumpettes want to believe somehow we should have known the lawyer was really a spy and denied her entry and NOT doing that was "entrapment" of tRumpjr Kushner and Manafort.

 

Trumpettes also think we should excuse the lying to the FBI in their requests for Top Secret clearance because they're not politicians and somehow that means they did not know you're not supposed to lie to the FBI????

 

All three are headed to the House of Many Doors where they can room with Aldrich Ames for a couple decades. Maybe Manafort will man-up and bring Lemontop along - The notion that DonnySrs comment about the big surprise coming about Hillary before the emails were released but after the meeting with the Russian spy does not prove he was aware of everything is ludicris.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,646
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 10 of 138 (231 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

PC said, " RK--See my post in thread "former spy." Lobbyist about adoption was first lie told.  I believe we are now up to five lies from jr., who like his father sucks at lying,  but seems to do it constantly. E-mails, which are in hand, gave reason for meeting, and it wasn't adoption--unless it was a quid pro quo deal. The truth isn't going away--as a matter if fact, each day, we learn more of it--ofcourse, not from the lying trumps.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!"
 
Slight correction PC. The first lie was repeatedly proclaiming there were NO MEETINGS with any RUSSIANS. After the NY Times found out about that big lie, then Trump Jr. started making up a series of new lies. But they're only lies to people who demand and respect the truth. 
 
Unfortunately, Trump minions don't care about the truth.
 
 

can we agree that a woman whose nationality is "Russian" but all the "Russian government" nonsense is, well........nonsense?

 

This "minion" would love to reach that honest agreement with you.


I don't think the  "Russian Government" part was nonsense to Donald Jr. Below is the text of the email HE released claiming the lady was an attorney from the Russian government.  

 

I know the current  Trump argument is that they did not have any information about Hillary so all was well. I suppose you could also argue the man who tosses a hand grenade into a room full of children did nothing wrong if it fails to explode but it is not a position I would care to defend. 

 

 

On Jun 7, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Don

Hope all is well

Emin asked that I schedule a meeting with you and The Russian government attorney who is flying over from Moscow for this Thursday.

I believe you are aware of the meeting - and so wondered if 3pm or later on Thursday works for you?

I assume it would be at your office.

Best

Rob Goldstone


Oops!  The donald supporters would like to ignore this.


Oooops!!! At least one rational posters has resolved that issue. Read on.

 

BTW - do you have any thoughts on the topic or do you just come here to post insults to other posters??