Penalties Loom for ACA Enrollees Who Don’t Switch to Medicare by Sept. 30. Read More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 71 of 138 (166 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Let's make sure we understand the situation:

The Russians do NOT want Der Trumper to succeed.

They want total failure and paralysis of the American Government, and Lemontop and the dithering GOPers are providing just what they want.

Hitler did not waste a lot of time researching to develop his Anti-Jew laws, he simply took the Black Code from the State of Mississippi, changed "negro" to "Jew" and translated the laws into German.

Now neoRepublicans are drafting a National set of anti-bottom 99% laws designed to accellerate their ongoing redistribution of wealth from the 99% to the very top of the 1% and ANOTHER set to do for Muslim Americans in 2017 what Mississippi did for Black Americans in 1865. This, and Lemontops performance on the International Stage, has destroyed America's Moral Authority, in tatters since jr and Cheney "opted out" of the Geneva Convention after invading a peaceful country to grab their oil and destroy their infrastructure.

Your comments about Muslims and blacks is highly offensive and demands clarification. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 72 of 138 (167 Views)

CT--Yes, even FOX is having trouble with lyin' donnie, but it's only intermittent--I still hear a whole lot of obvious propaganda coming from this "news" site, which was established soley to further the Republican agenda.

Unicorns, CT, unicorns!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 73 of 138 (174 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

I have no idea what all that means. But, since it has been theorized that the Russians are throwing all this email stuff out to screw with our government, then all the fussin' and fumin' of the neoMarxists and others is nothing but helping the Russians. 

I don't get your logic. Just because the Trump family committed treason with a country that will happily rat them out does not mean that we have to put up with said treason.  What would hurt the Russians is if we got some competent leadership in Washington. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

[ Edited ]
Message 74 of 138 (174 Views)

PC said, "CT-- With regard to trump supporters who still ignorantly still believe in lying Junior--it happens because such people watch the lies of FOXNews, read Breitbart, or The Drudge,  or some such propaganda site. I have often challenged them to go to a real news site for a week,  even giving them ideas as to where to go,  such as CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and NPR. But it seems they're afraid to find the real truth, and so, you get those believing the lies despite five different versions of the story. Let's face it for once trump knew what he was talking about when he said his supporters aren't very smart."

The above was a great post but hold on PC. The Trump lies have been so bold and so bad that even FOX has been vociferously complaining about them. But of course our resident Trump Lovers are locked into an alternate reality and pretend nothing happened.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 75 of 138 (180 Views)

When Der Trumper saw Ted Cruz win the Iowa Caucus, he wondered HOW? and the answer was "Cambridge Analytica" (CA), a British data mining company that Ultra-conservative billionaire Robert Mercer funded to support Republicans in 2016.

So Der Trumper has a long and storied history of using foreign "support" to fuel the Brand-enhancement campaign that landed him in the White House. Seems CA identified the likely Trumpettes and what buttons one pushed to get them to the polls, and the Russians provided fuel for the "buttons" - mostly lies about Hillary, but also the most damaging truths.

CA did a fantastic job - the base that Trump mobilized was so PO'd at having been spit at and hit by Dems and GOPers, they STILL don't care what their guy does, so long as he spits back at the political establishment.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 76 of 138 (182 Views)

CT-- With regard to trump supporters who still ignorantly still believe in lying Junior--it happens because such people watch the lies of FOXNews, read Breitbart, or The Drudge,  or some such propaganda site. I have often challenged them to go to a real news site for a week,  even giving them ideas as to where to go,  such as CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and NPR. But it seems they're afraid to find the real truth, and so, you get those believing the lies despite five different versions of the story. Let's face it for once trump knew what he was talking about when he said his supporters aren't very smart. 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 77 of 138 (179 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

WOW! Now the mythical "neoMarxists" have the supernatural power to compell the actions of the Trump family, administration and the entire Republican party.

Seems our resident RWers want to pretend the treason of the Trumps, the destruction of health care for 30 Million Americans and the neverending jrbush Wars for Oil is people protesting the destruction of the middle class and the rise of the Corporate State.

Must be so reassuring to never have to actually "think it thru", just wait for the GOPerLords to tell you what to think, and think it.

I have no idea what all that means. But, since it has been theorized that the Russians are throwing all this email stuff out to screw with our government, then all the fussin' and fumin' of the neoMarxists and others is nothing but helping the Russians. 

That entire para about the so-called Oil Wars is so muddled that it cannot be reasonably interpreted. Please try again.

But I do believe that the Russinas are the ones leaking. and why I have already explained why. 
Pretty soon the Republicans in Congress and Senate will beging to realize that supporting Trump is not a valuable stand, when it comes to their own re-elections
And that is comming thanks to the drip, drip drip of the Russians that now realize that Trump is useless to what they want to obtain.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 78 of 138 (189 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

WOW! Now the mythical "neoMarxists" have the supernatural power to compell the actions of the Trump family, administration and the entire Republican party.

Seems our resident RWers want to pretend the treason of the Trumps, the destruction of health care for 30 Million Americans and the neverending jrbush Wars for Oil is people protesting the destruction of the middle class and the rise of the Corporate State.

Must be so reassuring to never have to actually "think it thru", just wait for the GOPerLords to tell you what to think, and think it.

That entire para about the so-called Oil Wars is so muddled that it cannot be reasonably interpreted. Please try again.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 79 of 138 (190 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I do not subscribe to the theory that an incumbent who can keep information from the citizens is a good thing. 

So - you DO agree that all of the details of trump's financial dealings, both domestically and abroad, as well as the complete details of all of his tax returns should be available for any and all citizens to view with merely a filing of a Freedom of Information request...

Hey, Rich - alf asked me a question about your words. I'll defer to you for providing an answer.

@rk9152-  are you going to tell your fellow posters about whether your post applies to trump, all his business dealings, as well as all of his family's business dealings - both domestically and abroad?

Inquiring minds need to know about veracity of that aforementioned post...

Hey, Rich - get with alf. He is still asking me to support and/or clarify your words. Something about "veracity" seems to be of concern.

A question has been raised regarding whether rk9152's post was/is intended to apply to trump.

Thus far, rk9152 has not posted any answer to the question that has been raised regarding the words that he posted...

Seems to be - well - lacking...

Rich - I don't know what is being asked for now. I assume it is still about your words wrongly attributed to me. Please talk to the guy (generic).

Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 80 of 138 (204 Views)

rk9152:  Call off your "Brown Shirts" in the streets and your weekly "March for......" and start to figure out how to run the nation democratically via the next election.

The right to protest our government is a feature, not a bug. I'm old enough to remember a time when folks ran around in ridiculous tricorns and other hats with teabags dangling as they protested at townhalls and cities across the US, so learn to deal with the protests now.

Image result for tea party protesters

Image result for tea party protesters
Related image
(no copyrights found)