Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Could the Russians be leaking all this stuff?

Message 101 of 138 (119 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

CT--Those who have worked for national security in the past and present have all said that the sole purpose for Russian interference is to disrupt our democracy.  (CNN, NPR).  If they are right, it does make sense; however, both outlets have said the leaks came from within the WH. As I said before, thank God someone still has a moral compass.

It may well be true that the Russians are all about disrupting our democracy. 

If that is true, they are certainly getting a lot of help from the "Resistance", the Democratic Party, the "never-Trumpers", and the blind haters on these boards and throughout the nation.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 102 of 138 (113 Views)

Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:  What obsession? Don Jr, was asked if he was interested and he said yes. Normal politics.

Bob Mueller will disagree with you on that. So would most people who are loyal to America over a politcal party. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Well, I have not discussed the matter with Mr. Mueller, but I hope and I am sure that he is smarter than out posters and can distinguish between "the Russian government" and a Russian citizen. I am sure that he will also make the logical decision to distinguish between political "dirt" and classified material.

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 103 of 138 (143 Views)

rk9152:  What is "hilarious" about the deep state???

Here's what's hilarious.... that anyone thinks the government is full of Obama bots whose mission is to bring down Trump by leaking. You might want to wonder how these grunt workers would ever get their hands on the type of detailed and specific info that has been leaking out. It's most likely that it's Trumps own people looking to settle scores with their enemies in the administration. If you pay attention to any news there's plenty of talk about infighting and backstabbing among staff, so that's probably the source(s) of the leaks.

[ Edited ]
Message 104 of 138 (148 Views)

rk9152:  Consider the reaction to the hacks that revealed the DNC corruption of it's own primary process. Where was the interest??

Another reply consisting of "look over there!" Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 105 of 138 (145 Views)

rk9152:  Well, if they accepted Obama asking for patience 'til after the elections when he would have more flexibility to weaken our military, I don't think a President who, as a businesman, had done business with Russian firms would bother them.

This is about Trump, not Obama. Say what you will about President Obama, but he was a loyal American and never required a legal army because he had Russian connections everywhere you looked.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 106 of 138 (145 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

I don't know about this "Captain incompetent" person, but President Trump continues on dealing effectively with foreign leaders, working on his promised border security, working with the Congress on budgetary an Obamacare issues. All the side stuff just gives him tweet material.

Tell me about this "border security" of which you speak?  I have heard a proposal for a wall  but no details. 

Tell me about working effectively with any foreign leaders other than Putin.  China seems to have punked him.  Germany seems to have an issue with him. England is putting together a "Moon Trump" campaign. 

Repealing Obamacare?  Please point to one speech outlining the joys of the replacement policy.  That "bully pulpit" the president is supposed to have. 

And while you are doing that, tell me why he has hired less staff than ANY of his predecessors.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 107 of 138 (146 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

I do not subscribe to the theory that an incumbent who can keep information from the citizens is a good thing. 

So - you DO agree that all of the details of trump's financial dealings, both domestically and abroad, as well as the complete details of all of his tax returns should be available for any and all citizens to view with merely a filing of a Freedom of Information request...

Message 108 of 138 (152 Views)

rk9152:  but President Trump continues on dealing effectively with foreign leaders

He's so effective they ignore him.

Image result for trump alone at G20(no copyright found)
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 109 of 138 (142 Views)

CT--Those who have worked for national security in the past and present have all said that the sole purpose for Russian interference is to disrupt our democracy.  (CNN, NPR).  If they are right, it does make sense; however, both outlets have said the leaks came from within the WH. As I said before, thank God someone still has a moral compass.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!

Message 110 of 138 (137 Views)

rk9152:  What obsession? Don Jr, was asked if he was interested and he said yes. Normal politics.

Bob Mueller will disagree with you on that. So would most people who are loyal to America over a politcal party. Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy