The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,645
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 11 of 59 (88 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:




Some "republican/conservative posters" (you were being nice weren't you) don't like their own medicine !

 

You're gonna have to do better than "Yeah, me too" if you want full membership in the klatch.


 


If I wanted in a Klatch (even yours), I would submit a resume, did you submit one to the Atl-Right?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,645
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 12 of 59 (84 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:


I believe rk's comments kill thought.

 


True...

 

 


And yet, the original, supposedly quoted post said, "I believe rk's comments above kills that silly thought". This is a prime example of why some posters are simply not worthy of response.

 

And, sadly, that flat out lie of a post got two kudoes. It shows you the thinking of some of our other posters.


I gave him a KUDOS because he gave you some of your own medicine (you change what others post quite regularly).  Did that medicine go down in "oh the most delightful way"?


Option A - offer a single example of me changing a post of another;

Option B - make it obvious that you are just lying to support a liar.

 

And temember, I am not talking about an interpretation or a differing opinion. I am talking about changing the actual words under:

so and so wrote:

 


Numerous examples have been given to you in the past, but ya' just keep on doin' it.

 

Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,645
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 13 of 59 (80 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

 

The end result of all the policies he champions seems to be:

Anyone who supports Universal health care MUST be a commie.

Well, government control of health care could be called Communist. Or it could be called Fascist - it depends on the details, Obamacare leans more towards the Fascist side.


 


So all of the countries that have a Universal Health Care Plan are Communists?   Really?

 

Obamacare was actually first drafted by the Heritage Foundation, a Republican think tank. Romney put the plan in his state before Obamacare came along. So ........ saying that Obamacare is Fascist is calling the Republicans Fascist.


It was offered as an experiment in one State - quite different from having the Central government in charge of 16th of our national economy.

 

Note: you started with "Communist" and then used "Fascist" making my point that you really do not know one of your insulting terms from the other and just throw them out there.


You said that government control of healthcare could be called communist. You seem to have trouble keeping up with what you have posted. So, are all the countries with national health care practicing Communism?  I only mentioned "Communist" in answer to you saying it, so it wasn't just "thrown out there".

 

You also said "government control of health care could be called Fascist", and that "Obamacare leans more towards the Fascist side.  As I stated, the ACA (Obamacare was written by the Republicans, even the part about everyone having to purchase health care insurance. If you think it to be Fascist , well ................ it was written by the Republicans.   I only mentioned "Fascist" in answer to you saying it, so it wasn't just "thrown out there"  Again, you seem to have trouble remembering what you post. Is that an Alt-Right thing?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 21,645
Registered: ‎11-07-2009

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 14 of 59 (74 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:


The left does not look down on anyone. That is just a handy myth the conservatives keep trying to push forward.

 

Are you suggesting that when calling someone Nazi, fascist, alt-right, white supremacist, racist, etc. your buds on the left are being complimentary?


Just being honest.


It sounds like you are saying that among your fellow posters there are Nazi, fascists, alt-rightists, white supremacists, and racists. Would you care to specify who is which? Or are they just all interchangeable terms without any real meaning that you use to describe anyone who disagrees with you politically?


So who among your fellow posters here are neo-Marxists, Communists, radical leftists and racists from the left? Or are those terms that you use to describe anyone that disagrees with you?


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,631
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 15 of 59 (72 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

One thing I have noticed throughout my life is that those on the right have to have some group to look down on. This was true when the right was Democratic as well as it is has been since the right moved to the Republican Party.

 

At some point in our history almost every possible group was put down so some could feel better about themselves - Chinese, Irish, German, Norweigen, Black, Communist, Muslim, etc. One group that always gets their support is the wealthy.

 

If LBJ wasn't the President when the Civil Rights Act was signed into law, I believe that the right would still be Democrats and the liberal left would be Republican. The law itself was a bipartisan agreement.

 

The liberals - be they Democratic or Republican - have historically been those who want to try to bring others up to their level instead of trying to keep some down to make themselves feel better.

 

Currently, the Parties are split between economic conservatives and societal conservatives. Of the last five Presidents the most fiscally conservative President was Clinton and the most fiscally liberal President was Reagan. The most societal conservative was GWBush and the most societal liberal was Obama.


And who does the left look down on? Well, the productive, those who actually pay taxes, those to the right of Che Guevara, those who believe in the Constitution, those who believe in a free market.


I see you have nothing but attacks. 


But what you apparently did not see was that I was responding to, ".... instead of trying to keep some down to make themselves feel better".

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 3,579
Registered: ‎12-17-2010

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 16 of 59 (88 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

One thing I have noticed throughout my life is that those on the right have to have some group to look down on. This was true when the right was Democratic as well as it is has been since the right moved to the Republican Party.

 

At some point in our history almost every possible group was put down so some could feel better about themselves - Chinese, Irish, German, Norweigen, Black, Communist, Muslim, etc. One group that always gets their support is the wealthy.

 

If LBJ wasn't the President when the Civil Rights Act was signed into law, I believe that the right would still be Democrats and the liberal left would be Republican. The law itself was a bipartisan agreement.

 

The liberals - be they Democratic or Republican - have historically been those who want to try to bring others up to their level instead of trying to keep some down to make themselves feel better.

 

Currently, the Parties are split between economic conservatives and societal conservatives. Of the last five Presidents the most fiscally conservative President was Clinton and the most fiscally liberal President was Reagan. The most societal conservative was GWBush and the most societal liberal was Obama.


And who does the left look down on? Well, the productive, those who actually pay taxes, those to the right of Che Guevara, those who believe in the Constitution, those who believe in a free market.


I see you have nothing but attacks. 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 25,306
Registered: ‎07-11-2013

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 17 of 59 (83 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:


The left does not look down on anyone. That is just a handy myth the conservatives keep trying to push forward.

 

Are you suggesting that when calling someone Nazi, fascist, alt-right, white supremacist, racist, etc. your buds on the left are being complimentary?


Just being honest.


It sounds like you are saying that among your fellow posters there are Nazi, fascists, alt-rightists, white supremacists, and racists. Would you care to specify who is which? Or are they just all interchangeable terms without any real meaning that you use to describe anyone who disagrees with you politically?


Description of the particulars regarding the manner in which various kinds of less admirable varieties of despicables on the political right suck...

A form of political taxonomy...

 

 

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,631
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 18 of 59 (85 Views)

MIseker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:


The left does not look down on anyone. That is just a handy myth the conservatives keep trying to push forward.

 

Are you suggesting that when calling someone Nazi, fascist, alt-right, white supremacist, racist, etc. your buds on the left are being complimentary?


i CAN UNDERSTAND SOME ARE PROUD OF BEING LABLED SUCH

 


boo

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 31,631
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 19 of 59 (83 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:




Some "republican/conservative posters" (you were being nice weren't you) don't like their own medicine !

 

You're gonna have to do better than "Yeah, me too" if you want full membership in the klatch.


 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 8,174
Registered: ‎11-18-2009

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 20 of 59 (81 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:


The left does not look down on anyone. That is just a handy myth the conservatives keep trying to push forward.

 

Are you suggesting that when calling someone Nazi, fascist, alt-right, white supremacist, racist, etc. your buds on the left are being complimentary?


i CAN UNDERSTAND SOME ARE PROUD OF BEING LABLED SUCH

 

So it begins.