Tell Congress to Oppose Any Tax Bill That Would Increase Taxes for Seniors! Take Action Now

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 61 (52 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Ya' just can't help yourself, you have to bring up "klatch" in a sadly lame attempt at insulting.

I'm not "defending a post", I said that I was glad to see someone dish out the same to you that you so often dish out to others, you change other posters' words continually, sometimes just make up your own and accuse them of meaning things that they didn't.

Seems you can dish it out but ya' just can't take it. A lot of schoolyard bullies are like that.

In the defense of a fraudulent post you tell lies about "examples have been given".

I don't think you'll see me "dishing out" fraud or lies. And please, don't put out another "Read your posts" as proof of your lie.

I won't claim to know what you'll do in the future but I know your past here, all have seen it. I don't have to post "examples" of anything to know what you have posted in the past and yes some were fraudulent and some were either lies, complete misconceptions, or ignorance of the facts. You ask me to show proof when you have refused to show proof of most all you have posted here. What comes around goes around ...............

If I understand that - you think that you can say anything about another poster and do not have to bother to show examples of the postings you claim exist.

Finally admitting to what the posting strategy you've used here for the past couple of years has always been?

Long ago, King David - in Psalm 119 - observed that "Open confession is good for the soul."

Feel better now?

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 61 (60 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Ya' just can't help yourself, you have to bring up "klatch" in a sadly lame attempt at insulting.

I'm not "defending a post", I said that I was glad to see someone dish out the same to you that you so often dish out to others, you change other posters' words continually, sometimes just make up your own and accuse them of meaning things that they didn't.

Seems you can dish it out but ya' just can't take it. A lot of schoolyard bullies are like that.

In the defense of a fraudulent post you tell lies about "examples have been given".

I don't think you'll see me "dishing out" fraud or lies. And please, don't put out another "Read your posts" as proof of your lie.

I won't claim to know what you'll do in the future but I know your past here, all have seen it. I don't have to post "examples" of anything to know what you have posted in the past and yes some were fraudulent and some were either lies, complete misconceptions, or ignorance of the facts. You ask me to show proof when you have refused to show proof of most all you have posted here. What comes around goes around ...............

If I understand that - you think that you can say anything about another poster and do not have to bother to show examples of the postings you claim exist.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 61 (95 Views)

It's not each individual Republican who is destroying the Middle Class, it's their collective that elects the likes of Rand Paul and Paul Ryan who pass the laws that redistribute wealth from the middle to the very top. Makes no difference if Democrats are also CEOs, it's only the ones on the Right who finance the wealth redistribution and only Republicans who legislate it into existance.

The Reagan Taxscam collects $1.4 TRILLION less each year, all from incomes above $250,000. Before Reagan, all that money was used to support the Nation by financing the maintenance and improvement of all our infrastructure. The ones doing the maintaining and improving were middle class, who took the money and SPENT IT, which drove the economy higher so the rich got richer but the middle got richer faster.\

Now the neoRepublicans have decided the Middle must get poorer so they stop being a bother about higher wages or Universal health care or affordable education. If that is NOT what the Republcians have planned, then why are they doing it, and if they're not doing it, then why is it happening?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 61 (101 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 5 of 61 (109 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

Communism promised a better deal for the workers, therefore Republicans who only support the owners have opposed it since Marx wrote his little book.

By your theory, all Republicans are owners and all Democrats are workers. such a system could not possibly work so your theory must be wrong.

Then Stalin turned Russia into a dictatorship, and Republicans said it was the result of Communism,

I have never heard a Republican (or anyone else) say that. Can you substantiate that wild claim?

so everything about Communism MUST mean the loss of Freedom, and lots of idiots bought it, most especially Robert Welsch and his John Birch Society.

If you would take the trouble to educate yourself on the teachings of Marx you would see that he did call for a total loss of freedom while the population is reeducated and then the government would disappear. That was the idea of Marx, not Welch.

The JBS has opposed everything that will make life better for the average American - Social Security, Medicare, PPACA, progressive income tax, estate taxes, Alternative Minimum Tax, and promoted everything that enriches the rich - the Reagan taxscam, Corporations being treated like people, lower TMR, AND making the poor pay federal income tax because otherwise they have "no skin in the game".

47% do not pay federal income tax. Naturally, such people are all for the "wealth redistribution" plans called for by Marx - and you.

If you're rich, Republican policies and programs will help you even though you need no help and do not dribble youR wealth down to the middle class. If you're not rich, Republcian policies will redistribute your wealth to the very top and leave your kids with NOTHING.

The rich have had a free ride for 30 years - long past time for them to contribute a fair share to America.

Well, hang in there. We were well on our way to your "workers' paradise" and, who knows, the "long march" may resume at some time in the future.

yes indeed, thanks for helping prove the topic.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 61 (119 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Communism promised a better deal for the workers, therefore Republicans who only support the owners have opposed it since Marx wrote his little book.

By your theory, all Republicans are owners and all Democrats are workers. such a system could not possibly work so your theory must be wrong.

Then Stalin turned Russia into a dictatorship, and Republicans said it was the result of Communism,

I have never heard a Republican (or anyone else) say that. Can you substantiate that wild claim?

so everything about Communism MUST mean the loss of Freedom, and lots of idiots bought it, most especially Robert Welsch and his John Birch Society.

If you would take the trouble to educate yourself on the teachings of Marx you would see that he did call for a total loss of freedom while the population is reeducated and then the government would disappear. That was the idea of Marx, not Welch.

The JBS has opposed everything that will make life better for the average American - Social Security, Medicare, PPACA, progressive income tax, estate taxes, Alternative Minimum Tax, and promoted everything that enriches the rich - the Reagan taxscam, Corporations being treated like people, lower TMR, AND making the poor pay federal income tax because otherwise they have "no skin in the game".

47% do not pay federal income tax. Naturally, such people are all for the "wealth redistribution" plans called for by Marx - and you.

If you're rich, Republican policies and programs will help you even though you need no help and do not dribble youR wealth down to the middle class. If you're not rich, Republcian policies will redistribute your wealth to the very top and leave your kids with NOTHING.

The rich have had a free ride for 30 years - long past time for them to contribute a fair share to America.

Well, hang in there. We were well on our way to your "workers' paradise" and, who knows, the "long march" may resume at some time in the future.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 61 (128 Views)

Then Stalin turned Russia into a dictatorship, and Republicans said it was the result of Communism, so everything about Communism MUST mean the loss of Freedom, and lots of idiots bought it, most especially Robert Welsch and his John Birch Society.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 61 (132 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I believe rk's comments kill thought.

True...

And yet, the original, supposedly quoted post said, "I believe rk's comments above kills that silly thought". This is a prime example of why some posters are simply not worthy of response.

And, sadly, that flat out lie of a post got two kudoes. It shows you the thinking of some of our other posters.

I gave him a KUDOS because he gave you some of your own medicine (you change what others post quite regularly).  Did that medicine go down in "oh the most delightful way"?

Option A - offer a single example of me changing a post of another;

Option B - make it obvious that you are just lying to support a liar.

And temember, I am not talking about an interpretation or a differing opinion. I am talking about changing the actual words under:

so and so wrote:

Numerous examples have been given to you in the past, but ya' just keep on doin' it.

Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.

No examples have been given. "Read your posts" is not examples. So, if you want to impress the klatch, you are really going to have to do better. The post you are defending is an outright fraud.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 61 (143 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

I believe rk's comments kill thought.

True...

And yet, the original, supposedly quoted post said, "I believe rk's comments above kills that silly thought". This is a prime example of why some posters are simply not worthy of response.

And, sadly, that flat out lie of a post got two kudoes. It shows you the thinking of some of our other posters.

I gave him a KUDOS because he gave you some of your own medicine (you change what others post quite regularly).  Did that medicine go down in "oh the most delightful way"?

Option A - offer a single example of me changing a post of another;

Option B - make it obvious that you are just lying to support a liar.

And temember, I am not talking about an interpretation or a differing opinion. I am talking about changing the actual words under:

so and so wrote:

Numerous examples have been given to you in the past, but ya' just keep on doin' it.

Just a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down.

No examples have been given. "Read your posts" is not examples. So, if you want to impress the klatch, you are really going to have to do better. The post you are defending is an outright fraud.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"

Message 10 of 61 (153 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

The left does not look down on anyone. That is just a handy myth the conservatives keep trying to push forward.

Are you suggesting that when calling someone Nazi, fascist, alt-right, white supremacist, racist, etc. your buds on the left are being complimentary?

Just being honest.

It sounds like you are saying that among your fellow posters there are Nazi, fascists, alt-rightists, white supremacists, and racists. Would you care to specify who is which? Or are they just all interchangeable terms without any real meaning that you use to describe anyone who disagrees with you politically?

So who among your fellow posters here are neo-Marxists, Communists, radical leftists and racists from the left? Or are those terms that you use to describe anyone that disagrees with you?

I have regularly pointed out posters calling for a strong, one Party central government controlling more and more of our lives.

Karl Rove spoke of a "permanent republican majority" - so has Bannon.

Yes indeed - republican/conservative dreams of a permanent republican/conservative government - functionally a permanent fascist/oligarchic dictatorship...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning