The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Communism is just a boogeyman of the alt right.

Message 41 of 61 (115 Views)

Richva wrote:

The left does not look down on anyone. That is just a handy myth the conservatives keep trying to push forward.

Are you suggesting that when calling someone Nazi, fascist, alt-right, white supremacist, racist, etc. your buds on the left are being complimentary?

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 61 (114 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

And who does the left look down on? Well, the productive, those who actually pay taxes, those to the right of Che Guevara, those who believe in the Constitution, those who believe in a free market.

The left does not look down on anyone. That is just a handy myth the conservatives keep trying to push forward. As far as the Constitution is concerned, you never see conservatives running a get-out-the-vote campaign.  You never see conservatives supporting the ACLU to preserve the civil rights of individuals.  It is always those on the left.  The conservatives  think the Constitution is about law and order.  It was created for human rights. 

So the basket of deplorables was rhetorical? 

The "get out the vote" is always part of the American political discourse... all parties do it in their own way.

Conservatives are more about opportunity and less about redistribution or entitlement. 

The ACLU isn't the only organization that supports inalienable rights or constitutional rights. AARP does it AMAC too... and so does the NRA. We get to pick the ones that are important to the individual. No lock stepping for us.

Alrighty then .......... show us what the Republicans have done to bring about "more opportunity". Show us what they have been doing over the past twenty years to "bring about more opportunity". Try and be specific.

You mention the NRA and say "no lock stepping for us"  How funny !!!!!!

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 61 (122 Views)

Fishslayer777 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

And who does the left look down on? Well, the productive, those who actually pay taxes, those to the right of Che Guevara, those who believe in the Constitution, those who believe in a free market.

The left does not look down on anyone. That is just a handy myth the conservatives keep trying to push forward. As far as the Constitution is concerned, you never see conservatives running a get-out-the-vote campaign.  You never see conservatives supporting the ACLU to preserve the civil rights of individuals.  It is always those on the left.  The conservatives  think the Constitution is about law and order.  It was created for human rights. 

The "get out the vote" is always part of the American political discourse... all parties do it in their own way.

Conservatives are more about opportunity and less about redistribution or entitlement. 

The ACLU isn't the only organization that supports inalienable rights or constitutional rights. AARP does it AMAC too... and so does the NRA. We get to pick the ones that are important to the individual. No lock stepping for us.

love that word..redistribution. whenever someone uses it I immeditely know they mean the poor and working class needs to be subject to the master class. Heaven forbid we change the flow of capital to the desk jockies of wall st  and the well born.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 61 (129 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Gold Conversationalist

Message 45 of 61 (153 Views)

@alferdpacker—Better an uppity terrorist than a ignorant fool!!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Message 46 of 61 (148 Views)

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@alferdpacker— Why AP, what an intelligent response!!  You must be a Democratic!! LOL!!

It is with considerable embarassment and shame that I admit that I plagairised the thoughts of a pair of terrorists living in my home.

Anyone living with that particular kind of terrorist soon becomes aware that as they age, jack russell terrorists become even more terroristic and "uppity" - something that has "rubbed off" on me...   

Oh woe is me - I'm hopelessly corrupted warped and twisted by terrorists in my home - even the pit bull terrorist defers to them...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Gold Conversationalist

Message 47 of 61 (146 Views)

@alferdpacker— Why AP, what an intelligent response!!  You must be a Democratic!! LOL!!

[ Edited ]
Message 48 of 61 (132 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

@alferdpacker—Thanks AP—to the point, truthful, and funny! BAM!! You hit the trifecta on that one!!

Very good - a "BAM!!" and 2 kudoes - how very pc of you.

Yes - indeed - BAM! 

How very anti-RWNJ - anti-crackpot - anti-facist - anti-racist - anti-trump-sucker - anti-lickspittle - and how very patriotically American of her - for caring more about the long term good and health of her country than for the greedy and selfish desires of Putin's "useful idiot"...

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 61 (146 Views)

Yep, Communism is a boogeyman of the Alt-Right.  Explains why a topic about it got posted here !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 61 (147 Views)

rk has gotten very sly using "fellow traveler", "from each...to each..." and most recently NeoMarxist to call people commies on this blog. The notion he's never done it is beyond absurd.

As for all the things he hates about Communism, it seems helping people live better lives is front-and-center.

The end result of all the policies he champions seems to be:

Anyone who supports Universal health care MUST be a commie.

Reasonable taxation to support the needs of our Nation is a commie plot to redistribute wealth.

Anyone who supports equal rights must be a Commie

Anyone who supports women's rights must be a Commie

Anyone who wants to stop the exportation of American jobs to Commies must be a Commie.

You want higher wages for workers, you're a Commie

You want more labot Unions to protect workers rights, you're a Commie

In short, anything that deminishes the power and control of the Oligarchs makes you a Commie, so saith rk over and over again in many different ways.