Recharge Your Job Search in 2018. AARP Foundation Can Provide You With Resources and Training. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Cliven Bundy standoff case

Message 1 of 14

jimc91 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

So Bundy and his bunch shoot at officers sent to enforce federal law, and the alt-right cheers when they get off.

Why do Republicans hate law enforcement so much?

The Federal Officers over stepped the bounds of the law according to the judge.

I applaud justice.

Does the far right  applaud having people die in standoff like this as happened after this in another state. I think you posted Too funny.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 14

jimc91 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

So Bundy and his bunch shoot at officers sent to enforce federal law, and the alt-right cheers when they get off.

I applaud justice.

so is arresting the antifa for protesting. if trump lets this go to its logical conclusion you snowflakes are in for a big suprise.

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 14

jimc91:  The Federal Officers over stepped the bounds of the law according to the judge.

Perhaps you could point that part out in the Judge's ruling? That's what you're claiming, so I have to believe you aren't just making it up. Right? Smiley Happy According to all I've seen, it was tossed because the prosecutors screwed up.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 14

BigLib: Why do Republicans hate law enforcement so much?

It's a mystery isn't it since they back them up when they shoot blacks? Wonder what's up with that?Smiley Happy

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 14

jimc91 wrote:

BigLib wrote:

I applaud justice.

The officers that were shot at didn't have a thing to do with the case being thrown out. Not. One. Thing.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/08/charges-against-rancher-cliven-bundy-three-others-are-dismissed...

So, again, the question is, why is the Alt-right cheering that the people who shot at law enforcement officers got away with it? Why do Republicans hate law enforcement so much?

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)
Highlighted

Message 6 of 14

BigLib wrote:

I applaud justice.

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 14

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (8 pages of lies and growing)

Message 8 of 14

jimc91 wrote:

TOO FUNNY!

We have some posters on the left that sided with the government on this Bundy case and they don't see what has already happened to them!  SHEEPLE are just TOO FUNNY!!

Justice in Law and Order is the NORM now...  Get use to it!  LOL!!!

Careful with the LOL'ing, Jim.  Truly NOTHAPPENING will insist you're a Liberal.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 14

jimc91 wrote:

TOO FUNNY!

We have some posters on the left that sided with the government on this Bundy case and they don't see what has already happened to them!  SHEEPLE are just TOO FUNNY!!

Justice in Law and Order is the NORM now...  Get use to it!  LOL!!!

Here is what happened from the Bundy case. It lead to the stand off near the Indian Res. at Govt. owned lands in either Or or Id about a year a ago where people died. Bundy own son was jailed on that one. I am quite sure you think that is funny just like all far right people do. Hurting people the far right loves, killing them they love even better and that is why   all of that has become a main trait of the far right for the last 300 years. Well as you say killing is the far right norm and you think that is funny, but thinking people are not going to get used to that, and will fight back just as the founders of our country did when they had to do so in the revolution to get away from the far right King. What you call the norm might be the norm in rural AL, N FL. but it is not in the civilized part of the country.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 14

jimc91:  The restoration of law and order in our DOJ and other agencies is certainly a work in progress!  Thank you Mr. President.

Wrong. A rational interpretation of this ruling is that the prosecution royally screwed up & caused the dismissal. It was not in anyway an absolution of anything the Bundy nuts did.