How Does Your Brain Score? Take the Staying Sharp Brain Health Assessment

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Chuck Schumer calls for chaos

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 18 (45 Views)

chas--Some saying that "hostage taking isn't governing" must have been elsewhere during Mr. Obama's administration.  As I've said many times before, it started on the night of Mr. Obama's inauguaration when Mitch McConnell-slime that he is--told fellow Republicans--(A slight paraphrase)-we must block this man at every turn.  We must make sure this is a one term President."  Ignorant, racist, and hateful--THIS ISN'T HOSTAGE TAKING??? 

Mr. Obama TRIED TO WORK WITH REPUBLICANS--HIS TREKS TO THE HILL-RAtTHER THAN CALLING REPUBLICANS TO THE WHITE HOUSE ARE WELL DOCUMENTED.

Mr. Obama's EO's only started when he was meant with obstruction at every turn and knew that if he was going to be able to help the American people, he would have no choice.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 18 (56 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  Got a short memory?  That's exactly what the Washington Republicans did for last six years of Obama's presidency.

How very true. Self awareness just isn't in the Republican DNA or they wouldn't be heckbent on reminding us daily of their hypocrisy.

There is one poster that I have called it on so many times that he  never replies to my postings anymore. That's OK, it leaves anything I post uncontested.

Can't have a discussion with someone who runs away from their own comments and behavior.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 18 (72 Views)

Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  Got a short memory?  That's exactly what the Washington Republicans did for last six years of Obama's presidency.

How very true. Self awareness just isn't in the Republican DNA or they wouldn't be heckbent on reminding us daily of their hypocrisy.

There is one poster that I have called it on so many times that he  never replies to my postings anymore. That's OK, it leaves anything I post uncontested.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Regular Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 18 (77 Views)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 18 (82 Views)

Laughing as I type this, but I am serious when I say, I LOVE CHUCK SCHUMER--HE'S MY STATE OF NEW YORK GUY!!  AGREE WITH HIS POLICIES AND HIS MORALITY. 

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 18 (124 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Jim posted..

Chuck Schumer is more interested in BEING the Problem rather than BEING the SOLUTION.

===========================================

Is he one of the left wing posters ?.. if not he would fit right in.

Why is it OK for the Republicans to do similar things? Care to answer?  Probably not.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 18 (127 Views)
Jim posted..

Chuck Schumer is more interested in BEING the Problem rather than BEING the SOLUTION.

===========================================

Is he one of the left wing posters ?.. if not he would fit right in.
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 8 of 18 (136 Views)

Sorry but Republicans have been rewriting the rule book for governance for 8 years now.  I am not sure if "Our primary goal for the next four years is to make sure Obama is a one term president" was really a call to stop all progress in governing but it sure seemed to work that way.  If Republicans do not want another government shut down, they need to figure out a way to work with Democrats. Not the reverse. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 18 (136 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

“Hostage-taking is not governing.”

Got a short memory?  That's exactly what the Washington Republicans did for last six years of Obama's presidency.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 18 (144 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

jimc91 wrote:

MY COMMENT:

“Hostage-taking is not governing.”

I find it odd that Conservatives don't appreciate Dems using Tea Party tactics.  SHOCKING indeed.

Is that a compliment or an insult?

A fact doesn't have to be either.  But thanks for asking.

If that is a fact you should have no problem providing PROOF.  Otherwise is just your opinion, so which is it going to be?

Sure Jim, no problem proving that, "I find it odd...".

Hey Jim, I find it odd.

There you go....I just proved it's a fact.  Now can you prove that "I find it odd" isn't a fact?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.