Join the Summer of Service to SeniorsSM - sign AARP Foundation's banner

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: CNN COMEY SAYS TRUMP'S WIRETAPPING ALLEGATIONS UNFOUNDED

Message 1 of 20 (214 Views)

Trump has shot himself in the foot so many times--all self-inflicted.  The fact that Comey couldn't answer as to whether Trump himself was being personally investigated, tells us that Trump is  being personally  investigated. 

A ploy often used by manipulative children is to try to circumvent a potential situation--for which they are responsible-by bringing said situation up prior to disclosure--It was a easy way to not only know something was coming down the pike--but also who the guilty party/parties would be.  Trump tried to circumvent Comey's statement yesterday am, prior to statement. (of course, later WH posted an inaccurate account of Comey's statement)  Both red flags that Trump is in all probibility guilty--and operates on an early adolescent level.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 20 (229 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

K397840k--I Think the problem is is that Trump doesn't know how to do anything else but shoot off his stupid mouth and use his fat fingers to tweet and show the world  his demented reality. 

Thanks for your post 

He's always previously been able to use what was originally his daddy's money and phalanx of somewhat ethically challenged lawyers to insulate and isolate him from actually personally having to answer for his speech and actions.

Now we will see if wussy-boi actually has ever been in posession of a pair - or whether all he has ever had is just a big loud mouth and enough money to hire people to fight his battles for him...

WOW!!! "Ethically challenged lawyers" - somewhat generic I'd say.

Actually, it was 'quite specifically' applied to Trump's lawyers.

Ah but then we go below the belt with something about "a pair" - I'll have to defer to the so-called expert on such matters.

And that expert would be Ted Cruz ..... who also lost his pair when he came crawling back to Trump after Trump insulted his entire family.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 20 (232 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

K397840k--I Think the problem is is that Trump doesn't know how to do anything else but shoot off his stupid mouth and use his fat fingers to tweet and show the world  his demented reality. 

Thanks for your post 

He's always previously been able to use what was originally his daddy's money and phalanx of somewhat ethically challenged lawyers to insulate and isolate him from actually personally having to answer for his speech and actions.

Now we will see if wussy-boi actually has ever been in posession of a pair - or whether all he has ever had is just a big loud mouth and enough money to hire people to fight his battles for him...

I.E. :  The mouth of a lion and the courage of a canary's a**!

Trusted Social Butterfly

CNN COMEY SAYS TRUMP'S WIRETAPPING ALLEGATIONS UNFOUNDED

[ Edited ]
Message 4 of 20 (241 Views)

"I find it sadly humorous that only one Right Wing poster has even responded to this topic. And not that there hasn't been one post from the right that discounts the things stated in this topic. Understandable though ......... how does anyone defend the un-defendable ????"

Trump supporters are allergic to facts and the truth. Thereore, they don't believe Comey or the head of our Intelligence Agencies. Incredibly, they probably still believe Donald Trump, who's a pathological liar.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 20 (250 Views)

I find it sadly humorous that only one Right Wing poster has even responded to this topic. And not that there hasn't been one post from the right that discounts the things stated in this topic. Understandable though ......... how does anyone defend the un-defendable ????

I think that surely his supporters are realizing how loony tunes the idiot is that they put in office, they just don't want to admit how wrong they were.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 20 (255 Views)

As Donald supporters go into a manic drive to downplay what just happened yesterday , they are seriously missing the point.    

1.    Donald first hired and then fired a Deputy DOJ lawyer needed for signing FISA warrants.  

2.    He then  hired a Judge from Virginia to fill that (temporary) slot while Sessions nomination was going through the Senate Consent process.    

3.    Sessions was confirmed to lead DOJ and Donald et al  thought they had the fix at DOJ.

4.    Sessions was outed for communication with Russian Ambassador re: Russian Sanctions.   Believe it or not, Sessions wilted and recused himself from being anywhere near Donald's Admin investigations.  

5.    Comey commented yesterday:  “I’ve been authorized by the Department of Justice to confirm that the FBI, as part of our counterintelligence mission, is investigating the Russian government’s efforts to interfere in the 2016 presidential election,” Comey told members of the House Intelligence Committee in a prepared opening statement. “That includes investigating the nature of any links between individuals associated with the Trump campaign and the Russian government, and whether there was any coordination between the campaign and Russia’s efforts.”

6.    The person who approved the release of this information yesterday:  Comey received permission to publicly disclose the probe now from acting deputy attorney general Dana Boente.

What Comey comments point out is the incompetence of the WH.   This could be a self-inflicted wound.

This entire article is worth reading.    For those befuddled, this is what is know as investigatory journalism.     Something else missing from Republican party.       https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-probe-of-trump-russia-ties-began-last-summer-232954307.html

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 20 (269 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Exactly what tapes can you paly for us about "golden showers" and "Russian Mob", and the ever popular "Oligarchs"?

Oh, just good fun.  None of us here would take advantage of fake news to build a following. (Hint: Birth Certificate") 

Message 8 of 20 (272 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Thanks for your post 

WOW!!! "Ethically challenged lawyers" - somewhat generic I'd say.

Ah but then we go below the belt with something about "a pair" - I'll have to defer to the so-called expert on such matters.

I do so enjoy pleasing you.

KAKISTOCRACY

Message 9 of 20 (277 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Did Trump voters vote for felonious actions on the part of their liar and chief? Can't wait to see if Trump is charged with a felony after being removed from office.

FBI ALSO INVESTIGATING LINKS OF TRUMP/RUSSIAN COLLUSION! 

What a man--what a horrible, petty, sniveling little man. And people support this THING?

Well of course the wiretapping thing is all the fabrication of a diseased mind.

Repubicans seem to be quite fond of flying with lies and gross distortions of reality these days...

Just goes to show that a larger portion of our fellow citizens than was ever suspected are flying under the radar and are themselves the kind of "patriots in name only" THINGS that one would be well advised to never turn one's back on...

WOW!!! A "diseased mind"!! Ya gotta love the expert opinions available from the "experts". 

Glad you like it.

KAKISTOCRACY
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 20 (285 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

FBI Director Comey AND NSA Director Rogers BOTH stated Trump's tweets during the hearings on Russian involvement in the 2016 election were NOT WHAT THEY HAD SAID, this following Comey's statement that neither the FBI nor the Justice Department had ANY evidence of any wiretapping of Der Trumper at any time.

His Trumpettes will claim their manchild never said it even as the tapes of him saying it are palyed for them, but that group only accounts for around 20% of registered voters.

I predict the videos of Donny's Golden Shower will surface the same day Congress refuses to relax the sanctions on Russia, along with the trail of money from the commission for the sale of 19.6% of Rosneft from Moscow along a tortous path into Der Trumper's Cayman Island accounts.

Donnyboy THINKS he's playing with people like the one's he's cheated before, but welshing on his "committments" to the Russian Mob, Oligarchs and Government will not be a subject of some legal action his ethics-deprived lawyers can finesse

Exactly what tapes can you paly for us about "golden showers" and "Russian Mob", and the ever popular "Oligarchs"?