Senate Voting on Bad Health Care Bill Tomorrow! Watch Facebook Live at 9:30 a.m. ET for the Latest

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

Message 81 of 219 (67 Views)

Trump giving top secret info to the Russian Ambassador compromises U.S. security which many in the past landed in Jail.  Not to mention the leaks coming out the White House daily from Trump's inner circle shows there is no honor among thieves.  During the eight years of the Obama admin.  not one leak came from the White House.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 82 of 219 (65 Views)

U.S. intelligence agencies to Trump: "Sir, we were given this information from intelligence agencies of one of our closest allies with the understanding that we would not reveal it without their expressed permission. There are only a few ways our ally could have gotten this information so revealing it will compromise their ability to collect and may cause the source to be killed. Do you understand, Sir?"

Trump to U.S. intelligence agencies: "On how cool. I can't wait to tell Vladimir!!"

Trumps incompetence is showing..............again.  

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 83 of 219 (66 Views)

rker321 wrote:

So what you are saying is that you want a poster to say to you whatever crime they think it has been committed by this adminsitration to provide you with the oportunity to then chastized them and call them whatever and tell then that they are biased and try to make them look like fools? No way Jose, people in this message board are not stupid.

So what I am saying is there is a topic that asks a question and I wonder if anyone has an answer to it.

As the spokeswoman for all those posters who do think a crime has been committed, I believe you do not understand that some do like to engage in verbal exchanges and are not afraid of being chastise. In fact, some even like to chastise.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 84 of 219 (83 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Please!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!! I have been saying this so many times is becoming boring.

So far, there has not NOT been any crime committed.  get it now?

When did you get to be the spokeswoman for all posters? It would not surprise me to find that there are those who do think a crime was committed. After all, they are screaming daily for another investigation.

So, anyone out there (besides the class mother) able to tell the class what crime has been committed??

So what you are saying is that you want a poster to say to you whatever crime they think it has been committed by this adminsitration to provide you with the oportunity to then chastized them and call them whatever and tell then that they are biased and try to make them look like fools? No way Jose, people in this message board are not stupid.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 85 of 219 (83 Views)

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

And now, back to the topic - I was just wondering if anyone on this FORUM could actually name the crime and cite the code for that crime that the left seems to think President Trump has committed?

Please!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!! I have been saying this so many times is becoming boring.

So far, there has not NOT been any crime committed.  get it now?

When did you get to be the spokeswoman for all posters? It would not surprise me to find that there are those who do think a crime was committed. After all, they are screaming daily for another investigation.

So, anyone out there (besides the class mother) able to tell the class what crime has been committed??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 86 of 219 (104 Views)

MIseker wrote:
The first thing he did as Prez was take an oath to uphold the Constitution. His Eo's violate that oath.

Sorry, his Eo's at this point is not considered a violation  of the Constitution. perhaps the Supreme court will simply tell Trump that his EO is not constitutional but that doesn't mean that he personally was in violation of the Constitution. please, do not get so glad in advance.

Respected Social Butterfly

Message 87 of 219 (106 Views)
The first thing he did as Prez was take an oath to uphold the Constitution. His Eo's violate that oath.
So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 88 of 219 (101 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

This topic has been up for a couple of days and no one can come up with a crime that was committed. There is no there ,there.

Please!!!!!!! ARENT'T YOU READING WHAT I HAVE POSTED? NO CRIME BY THIS ADMINISTRATION HAS BEEN COMMITTED. NO CRIME AT ALL.  AT LEAST, NOT YET.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 89 of 219 (100 Views)

This topic has been up for a couple of days and no one can come up with a crime that was committed. There is no there ,there.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 90 of 219 (103 Views)

rker321 wrote:

Get it now?

Oh  dear, really,??? we have been speaking about Trump and not Hillary. wow, !!

Trump committed no crime yet Hillary did.  Who cares who YOU are speaking about? I'm speaking about real crimes with Hillary.

Wow.