Latest Update on the Senate Health Care Bill — Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Watch Facebook Live

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

Message 61 of 219 (69 Views)

Cent--Do you know the difference between trump and Hillary?

Trump--Under FBI investigation for collusion with Russia 

Hillary--CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES

Do you suppose anyone on the right is able to figure out the difference?

As I said earlier,  The entire basis of this thread is bogus, because no charges will be pressed on anyone until after all investigations have been closed. 

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 62 of 219 (70 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

rker321 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

It's abundantly clear that no one on the left has any clear cut picture of any crime Trump committed along with evidence yet Hillary committed a felony (keeping a private server with classified documents on it) and her minions are willing to give her a pass. You are on the wrong witch hunt!

Oh,  and I thought that you were the one that was going to tell us the "CRIME" Trump has committed..  No one her beside apparently you and RK think that Trump has committed a crime. and no one here believes that has happened, Perhaps you know something that we all don't know?

Wrong again dear.  I don't think Trump committed any.  If you read my prior post, that would be abundantly clear - only Hillary committed a felony yet the radical left wants to give her a pass.

Wanna reconsider?  BTW, Clinton wasn't charged with a crime.  And here I thought Conservatives were paying attention?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 63 of 219 (74 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

Hey Cent--I have been reading through these posts from those on the right, and what really strikes me is that, for the most part, it is the same rhetoric from each, over and over again. I feel as though this is a remaking of the Stepford Wive's, with trump supporters playing the wives parts.

It's either that or trump is sending out memos entitled--

Totally Irrational and Unbelievable Talking Points and Other Lies that Supporters can try out in the not too Intelligent Public 

See how well that ISN'T working?

You're quite astute, "pc" and correct.  They all listen to the same drumbeat of the Conservative media.  Doubt you'll EVER hear an original thought here any of them.  It's not what they do.

In fact, when a new even occurs that may reflect on "one-of-theirs", you'll see a noticeable pause in their posts here....sometimes as much as 48 hours, until they're able to listen to Hannity, Limblah, Coulter, et al. to learn what the "take" is on the event.....how to spin it and how Liberals must be to blame.  It's quite pathetic, yet hilarious.  Independent thought appears to be frowned upon.

But, "CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?"

Sure! Weren't you paying attention?  As many have said previously, "Obstruction of Justice".

Thanks for asking....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 64 of 219 (73 Views)

Richva--And not only was Comey a "grandstanding showboat," he wouldn't kiss trump's fat butt and lie for him. Much too honest to work for the most dishonest president in history.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 65 of 219 (78 Views)

This whole thread reminds of the story of the small town mayor caught in a threesome with two other men while his wife and kids were at her father's funeral. "I did nothing illegal!".   Yep, that's a good defense. Probably the only one. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 66 of 219 (79 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

rker321 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

It's abundantly clear that no one on the left has any clear cut picture of any crime Trump committed along with evidence yet Hillary committed a felony (keeping a private server with classified documents on it) and her minions are willing to give her a pass. You are on the wrong witch hunt!

Oh,  and I thought that you were the one that was going to tell us the "CRIME" Trump has committed..  No one her beside apparently you and RK think that Trump has committed a crime. and no one here believes that has happened, Perhaps you know something that we all don't know?

Wrong again dear.  I don't think Trump committed any.  If you read my prior post, that would be abundantly clear - only Hillary committed a felony yet the radical left wants to give her a pass.

And what "felony" is that, Not? Play 'name that felony'.

It seems like all of the Republican investigations and the FBI investigation are what gave her a "pass" as you call it.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 67 of 219 (84 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

And yet, the actual felony that it is claimed Hillary committed continues to be anonymous. Almost as if the claim were Fake News.  Or maybe just an alternative fact. (Amazing how many words we have for LIE under the Trump administration. Almost like the number of Eskimo words to describe snow)

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 68 of 219 (90 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

rker321 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Then in that case we are both oi the same page, if you have read all my previous posts and many of the posters posts you will see that NOBODY here thinks that Trump has committed any crime as of yet  at all.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 69 of 219 (86 Views)

rker321 wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 70 of 219 (84 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote: