Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

Message 41 of 219 (68 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

From Comey - "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now".

You can't help but wonder what part politics and the "tarmac summit" played in the formulation of that decision.

OOOOOOOOHHH a conspiracy theory from the right........we see so few of those. 

No "conspiracy theory" just an event that actually occurred. Any comments on it??

The event was two people who had a personal connection met each other on an airplane on the tarmac.  The Conspiracy Theory was that this had something to do with Hillary Clinton not being charged with a crime.  Just to be clear, of course. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 42 of 219 (80 Views)

I am surprised at you rker.  You let the 'wrong again dear' pass.  How could you?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 43 of 219 (82 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

From Comey - "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now".

You can't help but wonder what part politics and the "tarmac summit" played in the formulation of that decision.

No "conspiracy theory" just an event that actually occurred. Any comments on it??

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 44 of 219 (79 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Senate Judiciary committee, house intelligence committee, Senators and congressmen, both Republican and Democrat are all talking today about obstruction of justice and possible impeachment. (CNN).

to "Donald Trump, they're being very mean to me!" My response, kick his sorry butt out.

Well, of course they are talking about obstruction of justice. Every time a mike is shoved in their faces by the MSM a leading question on that topic is raised. So, they respond. Let's not read too much into it.

I have not heard that quote from President Trump. Possibly you could offer substantiation or admit you made it up.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 45 of 219 (95 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 46 of 219 (96 Views)

NH--sadly, I don't even have to ask you if you're kidding because past post show me that you are not.

If Putin had search the world over for a bigger Patsy then Donald Trump, that person could not have been found.

Transversely, Hillary Clinton is astute, knows world politics, and knows about the corruption of the Putin Regime.

Anyone who has paid ANY attention to politics knows that Putin HATES Clinton because she personally called him out on the atrocities that he has perpetrated on the Russian people.

My question is why would Putin support Clinton, who clearly saw him for what he was and is?  Why wouldn't he support trump who is a naïve, stupid, patsy? 

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 47 of 219 (96 Views)

Senate Judiciary committee, house intelligence committee, Senators and congressmen, both Republican and Democrat are all talking today about obstruction of justice and possible impeachment. (CNN).

to "Donald Trump, they're being very mean to me!" My response, kick his sorry butt out.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Trusted Social Butterfly

CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

[ Edited ]
Message 48 of 219 (98 Views)

Here are the potential elements of a crime in this situation. 

1. The President of the United States repeatedly asked the Director of the FBI for a loyalty oath to him (as opposed to the Constitution).

2. The President of the United States tried to block an investigation by the FBI of General Flynn,  who worked as the National Security Advisor for the President. 

• The Director of the FBI refused to give a personal loyalty pledge to the President.
  • The Director of the FBI refused to shut down the investigation into Flynn.
  • After refusing both of the above, the President of the United States than FIRED the Director of the FBI. 

All of the elements above can be legally construed as "Obstruction of Justice"

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 49 of 219 (99 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

What it is amazing to me, is the radio stations I have been doing a renovation in my kitchen and the person that is doing it has Limbahgh on the radio. 
I cannot believe that there is one intelligent human being that can believe a word that man is saying in the radio. As a Republican I really feel embarrassed by other Republicans that actually believe what this man i saying. He is even worse than many posters here.
Of couse I am in Pensacola so, what can you expect. But, it saddens me that anyone doesn't think and evaluate what this guy is saying. 
I come here and I qestions everyone, whether they are Republicans or Democrats if I feel tha they are no correct in what they are posting. why is it that many of the people that hear what that guy says, don't question?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 50 of 219 (108 Views)