Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Trusted Social Butterfly

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

Message 31 of 219 (69 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Rker & Cent--

Rker-You are crrtainly able to tell this contracter that Limbaugh's hateful rhetoric is unwanted in your home. He is a disgusting, very poor excuse for anything that doesn't need to be flushed.

Cent--You are spot on about Limbaugh-he is an example of the uneducated taking advantage of the even more uneducated.

The first time I heard his show was in 1995. Heard his first few sentences and thought he was a comic, and then realized this fool was serious.

Racists talk about "lesser beings," of which Limbaugh is a GREAT EXAMPLE.

Naming the crime?? Mueller will let us know, and we will know the answer won't be total fabrication or have been cohersed. 

Right you are, "pc".  Limblah has doing nothing for improving race relations in this country, but has certainly has done what he could to perpetuate racial stereo types and create a further divide.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 219 (68 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

BEWARE!!  

There is now a LIVE TORPEDO in the water investigating RUSSIAN involvement...

It'll probably hit the sinking ship.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 219 (62 Views)

When charged with obstruction of justice, Trump can always  claim to be crazy which would be the first time he told the truth.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 219 (67 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Naming the crime?? Mueller will let us know, and we will know the answer won't be total fabrication or have been cohersed. 

I am extremely happy to see, that sanity is returning to this message board. and yes, we will find out what has happened and the results of that investigation.
I dislike posts that are engaing in unsubstantiated rumors and that extremely partisan.
I also believe that all of us in this message board are adults. with different views, but, we should all reject, any type of manipulation of our thoughts and positions.
I don't follow a leader, and I believe that the posters in this message board don't either.
 Incendiary posts gets us no where, and simply may be percieved as lacking strong convinctions  and speading rumors.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 35 of 219 (68 Views)

Rker & Cent--

Rker-You are crrtainly able to tell this contracter that Limbaugh's hateful rhetoric is unwanted in your home. He is a disgusting, very poor excuse for anything that doesn't need to be flushed.

Cent--You are spot on about Limbaugh-he is an example of the uneducated taking advantage of the even more uneducated.

The first time I heard his show was in 1995. Heard his first few sentences and thought he was a comic, and then realized this fool was serious.

Racists talk about "lesser beings," of which Limbaugh is a GREAT EXAMPLE.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 36 of 219 (66 Views)

jimc91 wrote:

BEWARE!!  

I think the Donald has gotten your message loud and clear.  Trump has already called the appointment of a Special Prosecutor "The single greatest witch hunt for a politician", preparing the way to deny the authenticity of Mueller's findings.  Senior FBI officials are jubilant (their word) about the appointment of an SP. 

In most respects, the appointment is a nightmare for the White House. From Watergate to Iran-Contra, special prosecutors have tended to conduct investigations that last for years, leading to an endless stream of damaging news stories about documents, subpoenas, and sometimes criminal indictments and even convictions.

Based on how much damage Trump did to himself responding to the people who actually work for him, I suspect  a year of Twitter storms against the Mueller investigation could result in Trump Tweeting himself into prison. 

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/05/18/trumps-worst-nightmare-comes-true-215153?lo=ap_b1

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 37 of 219 (65 Views)

BEWARE!!  

VIMTSTL
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 38 of 219 (69 Views)

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

From Comey - "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now".

You can't help but wonder what part politics and the "tarmac summit" played in the formulation of that decision.

OOOOOOOOHHH a conspiracy theory from the right........we see so few of those. 

You're right, Rich.  Of course the poster "forgets" to add that he said there was no criminal intent.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 39 of 219 (68 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Here are the potential elements of a crime in this situation. 

1. The President of the United States repeatedly asked the Director of the FBI for a loyalty oath to him (as opposed to the Constitution).

2. The President of the United States tried to block an investigation by the FBI of General Flynn,  who worked as the National Security Advisor for the President. 

• The Director of the FBI refused to give a personal loyalty pledge to the President.
  • The Director of the FBI refused to shut down the investigation into Flynn.
  • After refusing both of the above, the President of the United States than FIRED the Director of the FBI. 

All of the elements above can be legally construed as "Obstruction of Justice"

Well done, CeeTee.  Sadly, don't expect a thoughtful response from the Right.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 40 of 219 (61 Views)

rker321 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

From Comey - "To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now".

You can't help but wonder what part politics and the "tarmac summit" played in the formulation of that decision.

What it is amazing to me, is the radio stations I have been doing a renovation in my kitchen and the person that is doing it has Limbahgh on the radio. 
I cannot believe that there is one intelligent human being that can believe a word that man is saying in the radio. As a Republican I really feel embarrassed by other Republicans that actually believe what this man i saying. He is even worse than many posters here.
Of couse I am in Pensacola so, what can you expect. But, it saddens me that anyone doesn't think and evaluate what this guy is saying. 
I come here and I qestions everyone, whether they are Republicans or Democrats if I feel tha they are no correct in what they are posting. why is it that many of the people that hear what that guy says, don't question?

You're so right, rker, and he's been doing it for over 30 years.  College drop out who became wealthy by lying and misinforming bigots that want their hate stoked.  It was an untapped market that he appealed to, just like trump.  He started with the birther movement. Imagine, starting your new career by fostering hate and feeding the unnourished minds of ignorant people.