Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

Message 21 of 219 (76 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Kid--- Special  counsel launching a criminal investigation doesn't think that it's so unvelievable!  

However,  he probably thinks anyone who buys into trumps's swill is pretty unbelievable and pathetic.

I don't know what TV stations you are looking at, but, I have not see, the Special Investigator at this time call for a Criminal investigation.
I don't kow how any of this started. apparently by Graham words in which he said that it appears to be a criminal investigation. not that is one.
Look I would welcome a criminal investigation, that would mean that they have a smoking gun. but I don't know that. I don't know what they have on Flynn or on Manniford or their connection with Russia. but I do believe that we will have to wait. to see where all of this takes us.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 219 (71 Views)

Richva--Every  news outlet is blasting there's a criminal investigation, a special counsel has been named, a myriad of ties to Russia, and all are in denial?? 

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 219 (76 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

Can you imagine- there are now 5 or 6  groups investigating  Trump and the Russians and so far Nothing-Nada. Let`s hope Mueller can get to the truth and end the witch hunt once and for all. The unhinged Democrats are beginning to hurt the country and they seem to want to bring down the country along with Trump with their baseless charges.   Compared to the Obama and Hillary real scandals (IRS,Fast and Furious,NSA, Benghazi,Illegal servers ,VA etc.)with no consequences it appears  that this is dangerously overblown.

"So far nothing".  Um, The Special investigator was named yesterday.  The leader of the house investigation has had to step back because his thumb was so firmly on the scale. The President fired the guy in charge of the FBI investigation and Trump has been in office only 115 days.  Yeah, so far all we know is how ungodly incapbably the new president is. 

IRS-no scandal-Fake news

Fast and Furious-no scandal-Fake news

NSA-no scandal-Fake news

Benghazi-no scandal dispite how many Republican investigations? Fake news

There were no illegal servers. Fake news. 

Anything else?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 219 (76 Views)

Kid--- Special  counsel launching a criminal investigation doesn't think that it's so unvelievable!  

However,  he probably thinks anyone who buys into trumps's swill is pretty unbelievable and pathetic.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 25 of 219 (74 Views)

CT posted..

Trump Lovers are putting forth a logically flawed and irrelevant argument in their feeble attempt to defend their hero at all costs. What's happening now is not about the election, it's about a complex series of events which are threatening our democracy.

Let's examine the facts.
Donald Trump hired a campaign manager who is a FOREIGN AGENT.
Donald Trump chose a FOREIGN AGENT (someone who's working for a foreign government) to be the National Security Advisor. (Personal Opinion: Unbelievable!)
Donald Trump demanded the Director of the FBI pledge loyalty to him instead of the Constitution.
Donald Trump asked the Director of the FBI to stop an investigation of his National Security Advisor, the FOREIGN AGENT mentioned above.
When the Director of the FBI refused to pledge loyality to Trump or to stop the investigation of the National Security Advisor, TRUMP FIRED HIM.

====================================

I do not thinks these are all facts. 

Trump hater?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 26 of 219 (77 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

How could anyone possibly believe this is an attempt to overturn the election when faced with all of the facts listed above?

I have come to the conclusion that what Trump said during the election that he could kill someone on 5th Ave. they would still vote for him is true.
Trump defenders will not accept any failing of this Adminsitration. if someone point out like yourself the points above, They come up with YOur are a Trump hater, and a Hillary lover, you are still sore about loosing the elections.  and on and on.
That is called mass hysteria. or what I have defined as political necrophilia.
(The passion or love for a political idea that has been dead and innefective over time.)
Apparently psycologically speaking they are unable to understand, that Trump should have never become President of this country. disregarding of what he said during his campaign.
And it has to do with his temperament, and incapability to be able not to run this country as if it was his personal company.
If you hear his words, he constantly has to assure himself and others of how great he is, and how much he has done already for this country.

And many followers actually believe him.

In a way, I have to admire the charisma that he seem to have for many. But, I don't understand, as to how come, many cannot see what I see and many others not just Democrats (who in their minds are biased) but many Republicans like myself that will not allow any kind of manipulation of words or thoughts.

Trusted Social Butterfly

CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

Message 27 of 219 (75 Views)

Trump Lovers are putting forth a logically flawed and irrelevant argument in their feeble attempt to defend their hero at all costs. What's happening now is not about the election, it's about a complex series of events which are threatening our democracy. 

Let's examine the facts.

• Donald Trump hired a campaign manager who is a FOREIGN AGENT.
  • Donald Trump chose a FOREIGN AGENT (someone who's working for a foreign government) to be the National Security Advisor. (Personal Opinion: Unbelievable!)
  • Donald Trump demanded the Director of the FBI pledge loyalty to him instead of the Constitution.
  • Donald Trump asked the Director of the FBI to stop an investigation of his National Security Advisor, the FOREIGN AGENT mentioned above.
  • When the Director of the FBI refused to pledge loyality to Trump or to stop the investigation of the National Security Advisor, TRUMP FIRED HIM.

Now, both Democrats and Republicans are working together to conduct an Independent Investigation of the events. They hired former FBI Director Mueller to head this investigation. 

How could anyone possibly believe this is an attempt to overturn the election when faced with all of the facts listed above?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 219 (81 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

Can you imagine- there are now 5 or 6  groups investigating  Trump and the Russians and so far Nothing-Nada. Let`s hope Mueller can get to the truth and end the witch hunt once and for all. The unhinged Democrats are beginning to hurt the country and they seem to want to bring down the country along with Trump with their baseless charges.   Compared to the Obama and Hillary real scandals (IRS,Fast and Furious,NSA, Benghazi,Illegal servers ,VA etc.)with no consequences it appears  that this is dangerously overblown.

I cannot believe my ears and eyes, when I see posters that actually blame the Democrats for all that has happened. I guess, that they actually believe all of this.
Trump has been the creator of his problems all along. I have no idea if there was collusion or not with Russia. we will have to wait to see what transpired in this investigation.
the fact that Trump continously deflects all blame, that doesn't mean that is true.
We need to become less partisan and see all of this as a lesson on how not to conduct a Democracy. 
But blaming each other for the actions of Trump is becoming quite laughable. 

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 219 (82 Views)

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 219 (83 Views)

Jimc--Right you are, and that torpedo is headed right for trump as this investigation has now changed to a criminal investigation as there is sufficient evidence that trump and friends are guilty of collusion  with Russia. (CNN)

Idiot trump says this investigation is bad for America--do you believe that??

More like this investigation is bad for trump, who may just think he IS AMERICA.

This president is a disgrace--removal ASAP IS IMPERATIVE.