Make Your Weekend a Day or Two Longer With Cheap Trip Ideas at AARP Travel’s Take A Day.

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

Message 91 of 219 (100 Views)

Get it now?

Oh  dear, really,??? we have been speaking about Trump and not Hillary. wow, !!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 92 of 219 (98 Views)

Richva wrote:

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

We're on the same page but we disagree as to what should happen. Hillary's stupid decision to have a private server in her home cost her the election.

If it were you or I, it wouldn't have cost an election but jail time!  She committed a felony!

Really, what felony?   

Most on the left just consider her stupid, but the law is:

the pertinent statute (the Espionage Act, codified at Section 793 of Title 18, U.S. Code) makes it a felony to mishandle classified information “through gross negligence” — i.e., proving Clinton was sloppy or careless (or “extremely careless,” to use Comey’s own description) could have been sufficient. But beyond that, Clinton willfully set up a private network for the systematic handling of her State Department-related communications, in violation of federal record-keeping requirements of which she was well aware, and under circumstances in which she (a former senator who served for years on the intelligence Armed Services committee) was a sophisticated longtime consumer of classified information. She was keenly aware that her responsibilities as secretary of state would heavily involve classified information — whether it was “marked” classified or “born classified” because of the subject matter. It is irrelevant whether Clinton’s purpose was to transmit or store classified information on the private, non-secure server; prosecutors are not required to prove motive. The question is whether she knew classified information would end up on the server, and her set-up made that inevitable.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/447318/

Get it now?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 93 of 219 (90 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

And now, back to the topic - I was just wondering if anyone on this FORUM could actually name the crime and cite the code for that crime that the left seems to think President Trump has committed?

Please!!!!!!!!!!! please!!!!! I have been saying this so many times is becoming boring.

So far, there has not NOT been any crime committed.  get it now?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 94 of 219 (87 Views)

And now, back to the topic - I was just wondering if anyone on this FORUM could actually name the crime and cite the code for that crime that the left seems to think President Trump has committed?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 95 of 219 (92 Views)

Richva--That is my question too. Can't wait for the answer because that ship has sailed. No crime was committed.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 96 of 219 (78 Views)

NOTHAPPENING wrote:

CriticalThinking wrote:

We're on the same page but we disagree as to what should happen. Hillary's stupid decision to have a private server in her home cost her the election.

If it were you or I, it wouldn't have cost an election but jail time!  She committed a felony!

Really, what felony?   

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 97 of 219 (77 Views)

Who was this U.S. Attorney who rendered the decision you speak of?

Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 98 of 219 (85 Views)

"If it were you or I, it wouldn't have cost an election but jail time!  She committed a felony!"

Once again, take out the emotion and understand that most (not all) legal experts agreed with the decision of the U.S. Attorney.

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 99 of 219 (85 Views)

I disagree with most people, I don't think we need a new, Independent investigator. I'm not opposed to the idea,  but I have complete confidence in both the FBI and the Intelligence Agencies investigating the possibility of collusion with Russia. 

Obviously I don't know what will happen when it's over, but if I had to guess today, this is what I think will be the result. Members of Trump's campaign and national security teams may be indicted for collusion with Russia or lying to the FBI. But in the end, I'm guessing Trump will not be indicted. Just as with Hillary, stupidity is not the legal criteria for going to prison. Otherwise, most of Congress would be behind bars.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 100 of 219 (80 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote: