The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: CAN ANYONE HERE NAME THE CRIME THAT HAS BEEN COMMITTED?

Message 1 of 219 (199 Views)

Fango---I guess when one has nothing to fall back on, semantics seems fine.

I was trying to be gentle, but that's OK. So let me restate, Mueller absolutely thinks there is grounds for a criminal investigation , and, in fact, yesterday came out and told the world that he is proceeding with a criminal investigation with guess who at its center.

CONCRETE ENOUGH FOR YOU? 

As I have advised others, take a stroll through these threads. You might be amazed at what your guy Trump has been up to.  Here's a few hints--it's  all bad, it's all self-inflicted, and it's all self-incriminating,  and in all of it he proves he is really stupid.

Got any other diversions   you want to try? 

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 219 (204 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK--Mueller seems to think there is enough evidence to begin a criminal investigation.

i'm betting, but he knows a lot more about this than you do.

Seems to think?? Can't get any more concrete than that now, can we?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 219 (208 Views)

RK--Mueller seems to think there is enough evidence to begin a criminal investigation.

i'm betting, but he knows a lot more about this than you do.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 219 (210 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Or those with zero self awareness believing every wild claim made by "unnamed sources" no matter how reprehensible.

Usually they are "A senior White House official....".  With this White House falling apart at the seams, everybody is talking to the press. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 219 (215 Views)

Panjandrum wrote:

Centristsin2010:  

It's laughable to those attempting to defend the "bully" they elected.  Get the liar-in-chief under oath!

It's extremely entertaining watching people with zero self awareness defending every action no matter how reprehensible.

Or those with zero self awareness believing every wild claim made by "unnamed sources" no matter how reprehensible.

Message 6 of 219 (228 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

CT posted..

Trump Lovers are putting forth a logically flawed and irrelevant argument in their feeble attempt to defend their hero at all costs. What's happening now is not about the election, it's about a complex series of events which are threatening our democracy.

Let's examine the facts.
Donald Trump hired a campaign manager who is a FOREIGN AGENT.
Donald Trump chose a FOREIGN AGENT (someone who's working for a foreign government) to be the National Security Advisor. (Personal Opinion: Unbelievable!)
Donald Trump demanded the Director of the FBI pledge loyalty to him instead of the Constitution.
Donald Trump asked the Director of the FBI to stop an investigation of his National Security Advisor, the FOREIGN AGENT mentioned above.
When the Director of the FBI refused to pledge loyality to Trump or to stop the investigation of the National Security Advisor, TRUMP FIRED HIM.

====================================

I do not thinks (sic) these are all facts. So?  Doesn't change the fact that they are factual statements.  I often see Fox viewers as very factually ill-informed.  Denied global warning for decades.....thought Obama was from Kenya.....thought Trump would make a good President.....actually believe it was "just locker room talk".....etc., etc., etc......

Trump hater?  No, realist.  Heads not in the sand.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 219 (234 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

rday. It was not on Fox last night - and yet it happened and it was fun. 

The topic is about a crime having been committed. MSNBC has not reported one has - does that also mean it didn't happen?

I really hate to agree with you, I rather discuss things that we don't agree. but I guess that there will be times.

As of now, no crime has been committed. Many posters, that as much as they want for anything like this to happen. they are going to have to wait, until the investigation is completed.
The Department of Justice is the one that starts the investigtion, names then a special prosecutor if they think one is necessary, establish the facts, investigates the facts and if they come to the conclussion that what they have uncovered will require a criminal  prosecution  then they will begin with that process. 
I feel that many here are so happy that they want the whole thing to simply finish as quickly as possible and arrive at the conclusion that they think it will arrive.

Message 8 of 219 (234 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Lovers are putting forth a logically flawed and irrelevant argument in their feeble attempt to defend their hero at all costs. What's happening now is not about the election, it's about a complex series of events which are threatening our democracy. 

Let's examine the facts.

• Donald Trump hired a campaign manager who is a FOREIGN AGENT.
  • Donald Trump chose a FOREIGN AGENT (someone who's working for a foreign government) to be the National Security Advisor. (Personal Opinion: Unbelievable!)
  • Donald Trump demanded the Director of the FBI pledge loyalty to him instead of the Constitution.
  • Donald Trump asked the Director of the FBI to stop an investigation of his National Security Advisor, the FOREIGN AGENT mentioned above.
  • When the Director of the FBI refused to pledge loyality to Trump or to stop the investigation of the National Security Advisor, TRUMP FIRED HIM.

Now, both Democrats and Republicans are working together to conduct an Independent Investigation of the events. They hired former FBI Director Mueller to head this investigation. 

How could anyone possibly believe this is an attempt to overturn the election when faced with all of the facts listed above?

Excellent post, CeeTee.  Facts DO matter, except to Conservatives that want to cherry-pick the facts they base their views on.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.

Message 9 of 219 (236 Views)

rker321 wrote:

easyed598 wrote:

Can you imagine- there are now 5 or 6  groups investigating  Trump and the Russians and so far Nothing-Nada. Let`s hope Mueller can get to the truth and end the witch hunt once and for all. The unhinged Democrats are beginning to hurt the country and they seem to want to bring down the country along with Trump with their baseless charges.   Compared to the Obama and Hillary real scandals (IRS,Fast and Furious,NSA, Benghazi,Illegal servers ,VA etc.)with no consequences it appears  that this is dangerously overblown.

I cannot believe my ears and eyes, when I see posters that actually blame the Democrats for all that has happened. I guess, that they actually believe all of this.
Trump has been the creator of his problems all along. I have no idea if there was collusion or not with Russia. we will have to wait to see what transpired in this investigation.
the fact that Trump continously deflects all blame, that doesn't mean that is true.
We need to become less partisan and see all of this as a lesson on how not to conduct a Democracy. 
But blaming each other for the actions of Trump is becoming quite laughable. 

You're right on this one, rker.  It's laughable that they say this is all because they lost the election.  What ignorance!  The FBI has been investigating this morass since well before the election.  And if Obama was as bad as these folks claim, he would have raised heck as soon as he knew about the campaign's contacts with Russia.

Message 10 of 219 (234 Views)

easyed598 wrote:

Can you imagine- there are now 5 or 6  groups investigating  Really?  Can you name them all?  I bet you can't because there isn't that many.  Trump and the Russians and so far Nothing-Nada. How do you know there's nothing?  Conservatives are hilarious....they think that in an investigation they'll get constant updates.  I suggest quit listening to the Conservative propaganda machine...it doesn't serve fact seeking people effectively.  In fact, it does them a great diservice.  Let`s hope Mueller can get to the truth and end the witch hunt once and for all. Are their "witches" in the White House?  Oh yeah, that's right.  KellyAnne hangs there on occassion.  The unhinged Democrats are beginning to hurt the country and they seem to want to bring down the country along with Trump with their baseless charges. Really?  The Democrats are unhinged and they're going to bring down the country?  That's hilarious.  Sounds like the typical Conservative media soundbites....  And here I gave some Conservatives more credit than that.  Silly me.  Compared to the Obama and Hillary real scandals (IRS,Fast and Furious,NSA, Benghazi,Illegal servers ,VA etc.) with no consequences Really?  Some intelligent people think Hillary losing the election was a consequence.  it appears  that this is dangerously overblown.  Oh dear.  It sounds like you've dangerously overblown the fallout.  If Trump is innocent, he has nothing to worry about.  My guess is several folks will be indicited....we'll see.