Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,343
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 21 of 84 (138 Views)

Myexper- now don't be so hard on Trump.  we all know he has trouble focusing on more than one thing at once!  the poor man was eating that cake.

Oh no, WAIT

I remember why he couldn't remember what country was bombed-- he's an incompetent, blithering idiot!!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,731
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

[ Edited ]
Message 22 of 84 (136 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

And it makes a mushroom cloud just like a "you know what".

 

By the way, Trump said he ordered the drop and then he changed that to state that one of his Generals ordered the drop. He also mentioned Iraq rather than Afghanistan when talking about the bomb......... he didn't even know where the bomb was.

 

What an idiot.


Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea, or just an excuse to type "What an idiot"??


Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea or just an excuse to attack another poster?

 

Don't you think that when someone approves a bombing he should at least know what country he is bombing?


I don't believe that asking a poster his or her opinion on the topic is an "attack" - except to a poster who has no interest in the topic or even what is best for America, preferring to nit pick the Constitutionally elected President and anyone who supports him.

There is no provision in the Constitution allowing Russians to be involved in an American election.

As such, "Constitutionally elected president" does not apply to Trump who was elected with Russian interference.


 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,731
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 23 of 84 (129 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

And it makes a mushroom cloud just like a "you know what".

 

By the way, Trump said he ordered the drop and then he changed that to state that one of his Generals ordered the drop. He also mentioned Iraq rather than Afghanistan when talking about the bomb......... he didn't even know where the bomb was.

 

What an idiot.


Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea, or just an excuse to type "What an idiot"??


None of the above rk. Please read posts before attempting to criticize them.

 

Trump is an "idiot" because he didn't even know which country he was bombing!


Deja vu all over again. One more once, the topic is a bomb being dropped. How can one comment without having an opinion about "good idea/bad idea"?


By commenting on other more serious aspects of that "bomb being dropped" rk .... aspects that you obviously want to evade and eliminate from this discussion as they further exhibit Trump's incompetency.


In the big picture of things, do you really think "Trump is an idiot" is more important when discussing the dropping of a bomb??

Again, you continue to evade other "things" in that "big picture" you are attempting to frame with your self imposed limitations .... and now convoluting my comments.

Trump is an idiot for being unaware of what country was being bombed, as clearly stated and not as you convoluted.

 

So wadda ya thing - dropping that bomb, good idea/bad idea?

The real concern is that which you want to evade ..... the president didn't know who was being bombed.


 


But the bomb (the topic) any thoughts about it being a good idea or a bad idea??


The real concern is that which you want to evade ..... the president didn't know who was being bombed.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,731
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 24 of 84 (130 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

And it makes a mushroom cloud just like a "you know what".

 

By the way, Trump said he ordered the drop and then he changed that to state that one of his Generals ordered the drop. He also mentioned Iraq rather than Afghanistan when talking about the bomb......... he didn't even know where the bomb was.

 

 

What an idiot.


 And this clown controls the nuclear launch codes ....FRIGHTENING!


Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea, or just an excuse to type "FRIGHTENING"?


NONE of the above rk. 

 

It was "FRIGHTENING" because Trump didn't know which country was being bombed ..... most concerning for a person who controls nuclear launch codes!

 

That was clearly stated in the post.

 

Please read posts before attempting to criticize them.


What do you mean "none of the above".

Exactly as I stated. 

You conveniently omitted the real choice in a disingenuous attempt to steer my comment away from the frightening facts it addressed.

 

The topic is a bomb being dropped.

And my comment was relative to the fact that Trump didn't know what country it was being dropped in .... a fact you continue to evade.

 

How can anyone comment and not have an opinion as to "good idea/bad idea"?

When that comment addresses another aspect of that decision ... as was thoroughly identified and not restricted to the limited discussion you would like to impose.

 

 


 


This topic is about a bomb being dropped. People think it was either a good idea or a bad idea on the part of President Trump

And the fact that the president was unaware of what country that bomb was being dropped on. Again, you conveniently omitted that alarming fact!

 

 

(others want to discuss the education level of our President).

Not true .... The president's lack of awareness has nothing to do with his education level as you falsely accused. Rather, it has to do with the president's mental awareness ...... or lack thereof.

 

If you are ever interested in discussing the bombing, I'll be here.

I did discuss the bombing, but not in your self imposed limits. Your continued evasion of that fact indicates you want to evade other aspects of that bombing ..... aspects which identify the president's incompetence in that matter.

 

If your only interest is "you said/I said" - sorry, no interest. In that the only "limitations" I am placing are on myself.

Nope .... the limited selections you offered in your contrived question demanding an answer clearly suggest otherwise.


 Do you have any thoughts on the dropping of that bomb??


Yup. Once again ..... it's frightening that Trump didn't know what country "that bomb" was dropped on.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 25 of 84 (136 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

And it makes a mushroom cloud just like a "you know what".

 

By the way, Trump said he ordered the drop and then he changed that to state that one of his Generals ordered the drop. He also mentioned Iraq rather than Afghanistan when talking about the bomb......... he didn't even know where the bomb was.

 

What an idiot.


Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea, or just an excuse to type "What an idiot"??


Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea or just an excuse to attack another poster?

 

Don't you think that when someone approves a bombing he should at least know what country he is bombing?


I don't believe that asking a poster his or her opinion on the topic is an "attack" - except to a poster who has no interest in the topic or even what is best for America, preferring to nit pick the Constitutionally elected President and anyone who supports him.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 26 of 84 (137 Views)

Olderscout66 wrote:

Using the MOAB was a good idea, so would a follow-up visit to the site by a MOP just in case ISIS had really deep tunnels. Sending troops in to dig out the ISIS zealots is dumber than dirt - very like going to a knife fight with a knife when you've got your own M1 Tank.

 

That's a plus for the Generals on the scene, not the mor0n in the White House who didn't know which country it was used in.

 

But an endless discussion over what's already happened has little purpose, so let's have our RWers give some thoughts on a follow-up:

 

Would it be a good idea to use a MOAB on Pyongyang to "encourage" Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un to stop behaving like a madman?


I'm not sure of your point. Since President Trump left the details of how to carry out his objectives to the experts, it seems like you are unhappy with the actions of the military experts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 27 of 84 (129 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

And it makes a mushroom cloud just like a "you know what".

 

By the way, Trump said he ordered the drop and then he changed that to state that one of his Generals ordered the drop. He also mentioned Iraq rather than Afghanistan when talking about the bomb......... he didn't even know where the bomb was.

 

What an idiot.


Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea, or just an excuse to type "What an idiot"??


None of the above rk. Please read posts before attempting to criticize them.

 

Trump is an "idiot" because he didn't even know which country he was bombing!


Deja vu all over again. One more once, the topic is a bomb being dropped. How can one comment without having an opinion about "good idea/bad idea"?


By commenting on other more serious aspects of that "bomb being dropped" rk .... aspects that you obviously want to evade and eliminate from this discussion as they further exhibit Trump's incompetency.


In the big picture of things, do you really think "Trump is an idiot" is more important when discussing the dropping of a bomb??

Again, you continue to evade other "things" in that "big picture" you are attempting to frame with your self imposed limitations .... and now convoluting my comments.

Trump is an idiot for being unaware of what country was being bombed, as clearly stated and not as you convoluted.

 

So wadda ya thing - dropping that bomb, good idea/bad idea?

The real concern is that which you want to evade ..... the president didn't know who was being bombed.


 


But the bomb (the topic) any thoughts about it being a good idea or a bad idea??

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 28 of 84 (130 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

And it makes a mushroom cloud just like a "you know what".

 

By the way, Trump said he ordered the drop and then he changed that to state that one of his Generals ordered the drop. He also mentioned Iraq rather than Afghanistan when talking about the bomb......... he didn't even know where the bomb was.

 

 

What an idiot.


 And this clown controls the nuclear launch codes ....FRIGHTENING!


Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea, or just an excuse to type "FRIGHTENING"?


NONE of the above rk. 

 

It was "FRIGHTENING" because Trump didn't know which country was being bombed ..... most concerning for a person who controls nuclear launch codes!

 

That was clearly stated in the post.

 

Please read posts before attempting to criticize them.


What do you mean "none of the above".

Exactly as I stated. 

You conveniently omitted the real choice in a disingenuous attempt to steer my comment away from the frightening facts it addressed.

 

The topic is a bomb being dropped.

And my comment was relative to the fact that Trump didn't know what country it was being dropped in .... a fact you continue to evade.

 

How can anyone comment and not have an opinion as to "good idea/bad idea"?

When that comment addresses another aspect of that decision ... as was thoroughly identified and not restricted to the limited discussion you would like to impose.

 

 


 


This topic is about a bomb being dropped. People think it was either a good idea or a bad idea on the part of President Trump

And the fact that the president was unaware of what country that bomb was being dropped on. Again, you conveniently omitted that alarming fact!

 

 

(others want to discuss the education level of our President).

Not true .... The president's lack of awareness has nothing to do with his education level as you falsely accused. Rather, it has to do with the president's mental awareness ...... or lack thereof.

 

If you are ever interested in discussing the bombing, I'll be here.

I did discuss the bombing, but not in your self imposed limits. Your continued evasion of that fact indicates you want to evade other aspects of that bombing ..... aspects which identify the president's incompetence in that matter.

 

If your only interest is "you said/I said" - sorry, no interest. In that the only "limitations" I am placing are on myself.

Nope .... the limited selections you offered in your contrived question demanding an answer clearly suggest otherwise.


 Do you have any thoughts on the dropping of that bomb??

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 29 of 84 (128 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Umbarch64-Donald's good at delegating decisions two other tickets him more time to sit around and read Breitbart  and The Enquirer, listen to FOXNews,  and tweet about things that he knows nothing about.  Certainly what could be more important than these certainly,  not running the country.


Do you have any stats as to the time spent on Breitbart, Enquirer, Fox - or is that just another distraction??

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 29,378
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 30 of 84 (125 Views)

umbarch64 wrote: 

"The donald" took on the title, 'Commander In Chief' immediately after he finished the oath of office.  That means the buck stops right smack dab where good o' Harry said it did when he sat in that chair. 


If you are referring to President Trump, you are absolutely correct - the responsibility for national defense rests upon the President (President Trump in this case). Part of taking responsibility is getting the right people in the right jobs - he has done that. The next step is assigning desired end results and giving the experts the authority to accomplish the results - he has done that.

 

Your problem with the actions of President Trump are.....??