Senate Voting on Bad Health Care Bill Tomorrow! Watch Facebook Live at 9:30 a.m. ET for the Latest

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 11 of 84 (104 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yup. Once again ..... it's frightening that Trump didn't know what country "that bomb" was dropped on.

my - And dropping the bomb - good idea/bad idea strategically and geopolitically?

I'll go with 'none of the above' as you again failed to include other options such as "frightening" ..... "frightening" that Trump didn't know what country was targeted for "dropping the bomb".

And your evasive posting style, failing to respond directly to my post, creates a confusing and erroneous statement as you did not write the statement below your user name ..... I DID!

A bomb was dropped, nearly 100 died. Much information is available. Some would find it a good thing and offer logic to support that position; others would find it a bad thing and offer logic to support that position. But one want to play games. 

Bye-bye.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 84 (102 Views)

fangoh45 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

And it makes a mushroom cloud just like a "you know what".

By the way, Trump said he ordered the drop and then he changed that to state that one of his Generals ordered the drop. He also mentioned Iraq rather than Afghanistan when talking about the bomb......... he didn't even know where the bomb was.

What an idiot.

Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea, or just an excuse to type "What an idiot"??

Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea or just an excuse to attack another poster?

Don't you think that when someone approves a bombing he should at least know what country he is bombing?

I don't believe that asking a poster his or her opinion on the topic is an "attack" - except to a poster who has no interest in the topic or even what is best for America, preferring to nit pick the Constitutionally elected President and anyone who supports him.

There is no provision in the Constitution allowing Russians to be involved in an American election.

As such, "Constitutionally elected president" does not apply to Trump who was elected with Russian interference.

A lying, corrupt inept foe of Trump during the election is what got Trump elected.

Facts indicate otherwise fangoh45.

And BTW .... it was Trump, a notorious pathological liar, who was facing trial for fraud, not his foe!

Still no hard evidence of the Russians having an outome on the election.

The numerous fake news web sites set up by Russian hackers to discredit Hillary clearly indicate otherwise fangoh45!

It certainly sounds better to all the sore losers to pin it on one, other than Missus Clinton.

Nothing to do with "sore losers". It has to do with the direction facts reveal as evidenced by the ongoing investigations of Trump's campaign and Russian collusion.

Get over it, it's getting stale. Get on the bandwagon and help make America Great Again.

America was great before Trump's presidency. His "bandwagon" has already made our nation the laughing stock of the world.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 13 of 84 (106 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

nctarheel wrote:

And it makes a mushroom cloud just like a "you know what".

By the way, Trump said he ordered the drop and then he changed that to state that one of his Generals ordered the drop. He also mentioned Iraq rather than Afghanistan when talking about the bomb......... he didn't even know where the bomb was.

What an idiot.

Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea, or just an excuse to type "What an idiot"??

Does that mean you think it was a good idea, a bad idea or just an excuse to attack another poster?

Don't you think that when someone approves a bombing he should at least know what country he is bombing?

I don't believe that asking a poster his or her opinion on the topic is an "attack" - except to a poster who has no interest in the topic or even what is best for America, preferring to nit pick the Constitutionally elected President and anyone who supports him.

There is no provision in the Constitution allowing Russians to be involved in an American election.

As such, "Constitutionally elected president" does not apply to Trump who was elected with Russian interference.

A lying, corrupt inept foe of Trump during the election is what got Trump elected. Still no hard evidence of the Russians having an outome on the election. It certainly sounds better to all the sore losers to pin it on one, other than Missus Clinton.

Get over it, it's getting stale. Get on the bandwagon and help make America Great Again.

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 14 of 84 (101 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

So far there is no indication that they had any effect.

Not true.

Beyond that, you'll just have to take it to court to prove your point about the legitimacy of President Trump's election.

On going investigations are likely to prove my point.

Wild partisan claims do not change anything.

A disingenuous description of facts provided.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 84 (94 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

The real concern is that which you want to evade ..... the president didn't know who was being bombed.

my - Sure - and Obama didn't know that we do not have 57 States.

Doubtful

Nearly 100 human beings died, a diplomatic message was sent to the whole world.

Yup .... the POTUS is incompetent as he doesn't even know what country was being bombed.

Surely you can get by such a small point and address the larger issues.

Not knowing which country was bombed is hardly any "small point" rk!

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 16 of 84 (102 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Yup. Once again ..... it's frightening that Trump didn't know what country "that bomb" was dropped on.

my - And dropping the bomb - good idea/bad idea strategically and geopolitically?

I'll go with 'none of the above' as you again failed to include other options such as "frightening" ..... "frightening" that Trump didn't know what country was targeted for "dropping the bomb".

And your evasive posting style, failing to respond directly to my post, creates a confusing and erroneous statement as you did not write the statement below your user name ..... I DID!

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 84 (107 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Myexper- now don't be so hard on Trump.  we all know he has trouble focusing on more than one thing at once!  the poor man was eating that cake.

Oh no, WAIT

I remember why he couldn't remember what country was bombed-- he's an incompetent, blithering idiot!!

Does that mean that dropping that bomb was a good idea, a bad idea or just too complex an issue to go beyond typing insults?

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 84 (92 Views)

So far there is no indication that they had any effect. Beyond that, you'll just have to take it to court to prove your point about the legitimacy of President Trump's election. Wild partisan claims do not change anything.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 19 of 84 (88 Views)

The real concern is that which you want to evade ..... the president didn't know who was being bombed.

my - Sure - and Obama didn't know that we do not have 57 States.

Nearly 100 human beings died, a diplomatic message was sent to the whole world. Surely you can get by such a small point and address the larger issues.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 84 (83 Views)