Latest Update on the Senate Health Care Bill — Monday at 4 p.m. ET. Watch Facebook Live

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,324
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

[ Edited ]
Message 1 of 84 (226 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yup. Once again ..... it's frightening that Trump didn't know what country "that bomb" was dropped on.

 

my - And dropping the bomb - good idea/bad idea strategically and geopolitically?


I'll go with 'none of the above' as you again failed to include other options such as "frightening" ..... "frightening" that Trump didn't know what country was targeted for "dropping the bomb".

And your evasive posting style, failing to respond directly to my post, creates a confusing and erroneous statement as you did not write the statement below your user name ..... I DID!


A bomb was dropped, nearly 100 died. Much information is available. Some would find it a good thing and offer logic to support that position; others would find it a bad thing and offer logic to support that position. But one want to play games. 

Yup .... like the contrived game being played herein whereby only two selections are offered for an answer, demanding that an answer is only relevant from that limited selection and then disparaging a poster for suggesting otherwise.


 Sorry, I hadn't intended to limit selections.

Yet your disparaging replies indicate otherwise.

 

The bombing - good idea? - bad idea? - something else?

Clearly something else .... as I have already posted numerous times but you continue to evade.

Once again ......The incident was frightening ..... "frightening" in that Trump didn't know what country was being bombed!


 That's it?????

No answer I provide would ever be sufficient for you rk.

 

Another long chain letter and your entire contribution is you're "frightened" about a phony issue.

Trump's incompetence is quite REAL rk .... and something we should ALL fear!

 

 

O.K. - someone has to say it, "ta, ta".

That ship sailed when you first refused to accept any answer other than from your mandated selections.


 

Treasured Social Butterfly
Posts: 6,738
Registered: ‎07-30-2009

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 2 of 84 (239 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

pc6063 wrote:

RK--kudo unintended


No apology necessary. Sometimes our subconscious leads to do the right thing, revealing our innermost thoughts.


Too FUNNY!!

 

@rk9152 I just gave you a kudo for pointing out how the human brain works...  Many on the left seem to fight it.

 

FUNNY!!

 

 

VIMTSTL
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 26,384
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 3 of 84 (245 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yup. Once again ..... it's frightening that Trump didn't know what country "that bomb" was dropped on.

 

my - And dropping the bomb - good idea/bad idea strategically and geopolitically?


I'll go with 'none of the above' as you again failed to include other options such as "frightening" ..... "frightening" that Trump didn't know what country was targeted for "dropping the bomb".

And your evasive posting style, failing to respond directly to my post, creates a confusing and erroneous statement as you did not write the statement below your user name ..... I DID!


A bomb was dropped, nearly 100 died. Much information is available. Some would find it a good thing and offer logic to support that position; others would find it a bad thing and offer logic to support that position. But one want to play games. 

Yup .... like the contrived game being played herein whereby only two selections are offered for an answer, demanding that an answer is only relevant from that limited selection and then disparaging a poster for suggesting otherwise.


 Sorry, I hadn't intended to limit selections.

Yet your disparaging replies indicate otherwise.

 

The bombing - good idea? - bad idea? - something else?

Clearly something else .... as I have already posted numerous times but you continue to evade.

Once again ......The incident was frightening ..... "frightening" in that Trump didn't know what country was being bombed!


 That's it????? Another long chain letter and your entire contribution is you're "frightened" about a phony issue.

O.K. - someone has to say it, "ta, ta".

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,324
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 4 of 84 (251 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yup. Once again ..... it's frightening that Trump didn't know what country "that bomb" was dropped on.

 

my - And dropping the bomb - good idea/bad idea strategically and geopolitically?


I'll go with 'none of the above' as you again failed to include other options such as "frightening" ..... "frightening" that Trump didn't know what country was targeted for "dropping the bomb".

And your evasive posting style, failing to respond directly to my post, creates a confusing and erroneous statement as you did not write the statement below your user name ..... I DID!


A bomb was dropped, nearly 100 died. Much information is available. Some would find it a good thing and offer logic to support that position; others would find it a bad thing and offer logic to support that position. But one want to play games. 

Yup .... like the contrived game being played herein whereby only two selections are offered for an answer, demanding that an answer is only relevant from that limited selection and then disparaging a poster for suggesting otherwise.


 Sorry, I hadn't intended to limit selections.

Yet your disparaging replies indicate otherwise.

 

The bombing - good idea? - bad idea? - something else?

Clearly something else .... as I have already posted numerous times but you continue to evade.

Once again ......The incident was frightening ..... "frightening" in that Trump didn't know what country was being bombed!


 


 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 26,384
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 5 of 84 (248 Views)

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yup. Once again ..... it's frightening that Trump didn't know what country "that bomb" was dropped on.

 

my - And dropping the bomb - good idea/bad idea strategically and geopolitically?


I'll go with 'none of the above' as you again failed to include other options such as "frightening" ..... "frightening" that Trump didn't know what country was targeted for "dropping the bomb".

And your evasive posting style, failing to respond directly to my post, creates a confusing and erroneous statement as you did not write the statement below your user name ..... I DID!


A bomb was dropped, nearly 100 died. Much information is available. Some would find it a good thing and offer logic to support that position; others would find it a bad thing and offer logic to support that position. But one want to play games. 

Yup .... like the contrived game being played herein whereby only two selections are offered for an answer, demanding that an answer is only relevant from that limited selection and then disparaging a poster for suggesting otherwise.


 Sorry, I hadn't intended to limit selections. The bombing - good idea? - bad idea? - something else?


 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 26,384
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 6 of 84 (249 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK--kudo unintended


No apology necessary. Sometimes our subconscious leads to do the right thing, revealing our innermost thoughts.

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 26,384
Registered: ‎02-21-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 7 of 84 (255 Views)

umbarch64 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote: 

"The donald" took on the title, 'Commander In Chief' immediately after he finished the oath of office.  That means the buck stops right smack dab where good o' Harry said it did when he sat in that chair. 


If you are referring to President Trump, you are absolutely correct -

 

Thank you, I know.

 

the responsibility for national defense rests upon the President (President Trump in this case).

 

That's what I said....at least that's what I thought i said.  You differ?

 

 

Part of taking responsibility is getting the right people in the right jobs - he has done that.

 

That he has appointed the best gander from the gaggle of geese he elected to pick from is probably true,  at least some cases...Not so much in others.  Lost is the unavoidable fact there were other more qualified and competent candidates available IF partisan considerations did not take precedence.  You get two out of four Pinochios for accuracy.  'Pants on fire for dissembling' when you didn't need to.

 

The next step is assigning desired end results and giving the experts the authority to accomplish the results - he has done that.

 

You are not grand Poo-Bah for determining what proper delegation of authority, military or otherwise happens to be.  Other than that minor detail....He, "the donald" did not do as you claim.  Of course your opinion is otherwise.  ICCL.

 

Your problem with the actions of President Trump are.....??

 

Oh my,......    How do I count them..........???  Hmmmm, his actions...tough to isolate them, given his behavior.  Well, in this case...incompetent, ill-considered and ineffective.  That's not unusual.  Pity. 

 

Do I expect you'll agree?  Well, no I don't.  But then you are not the one I am trying to get to behave rationally...it's the people who got lied to, should realize that and not let it happen anymore.  You advocate and that is not compatible with rationality.  That's not an insult...just an accurate statement.

 

Was using the MOAB as they did a 'good' thing?  Dunno.  Neither do you.  History will tell the tale......not amateurs.  That's not an insult either...just an accurate statement.

 


 


Not much meaning in that - just baiting. But as to that last part, if you have no opinion as to whether he did the right thing or the wrong thing, what are your posts all about?

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 4,324
Registered: ‎10-25-2011

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

[ Edited ]
Message 8 of 84 (273 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

myexper wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Yup. Once again ..... it's frightening that Trump didn't know what country "that bomb" was dropped on.

 

my - And dropping the bomb - good idea/bad idea strategically and geopolitically?


I'll go with 'none of the above' as you again failed to include other options such as "frightening" ..... "frightening" that Trump didn't know what country was targeted for "dropping the bomb".

And your evasive posting style, failing to respond directly to my post, creates a confusing and erroneous statement as you did not write the statement below your user name ..... I DID!


A bomb was dropped, nearly 100 died. Much information is available. Some would find it a good thing and offer logic to support that position; others would find it a bad thing and offer logic to support that position. But one want to play games. 

Yup .... like the contrived game being played herein whereby only two selections are offered for an answer, demanding that an answer is only relevant from that limited selection and then disparaging a poster for suggesting otherwise.


 

Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 3,535
Registered: ‎01-24-2014

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

[ Edited ]
Message 9 of 84 (283 Views)

RK--kudo unintended


politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly
Posts: 1,084
Registered: ‎02-12-2011

Re: Bush's MOAB Dropped in Afghanistan by Trump

Message 10 of 84 (295 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

umbarch64 wrote: 

"The donald" took on the title, 'Commander In Chief' immediately after he finished the oath of office.  That means the buck stops right smack dab where good o' Harry said it did when he sat in that chair. 


If you are referring to President Trump, you are absolutely correct -

 

Thank you, I know.

 

the responsibility for national defense rests upon the President (President Trump in this case).

 

That's what I said....at least that's what I thought i said.  You differ?

 

 

Part of taking responsibility is getting the right people in the right jobs - he has done that.

 

That he has appointed the best gander from the gaggle of geese he elected to pick from is probably true,  at least some cases...Not so much in others.  Lost is the unavoidable fact there were other more qualified and competent candidates available IF partisan considerations did not take precedence.  You get two out of four Pinochios for accuracy.  'Pants on fire for dissembling' when you didn't need to.

 

The next step is assigning desired end results and giving the experts the authority to accomplish the results - he has done that.

 

You are not grand Poo-Bah for determining what proper delegation of authority, military or otherwise happens to be.  Other than that minor detail....He, "the donald" did not do as you claim.  Of course your opinion is otherwise.  ICCL.

 

Your problem with the actions of President Trump are.....??

 

Oh my,......    How do I count them..........???  Hmmmm, his actions...tough to isolate them, given his behavior.  Well, in this case...incompetent, ill-considered and ineffective.  That's not unusual.  Pity. 

 

Do I expect you'll agree?  Well, no I don't.  But then you are not the one I am trying to get to behave rationally...it's the people who got lied to, should realize that and not let it happen anymore.  You advocate and that is not compatible with rationality.  That's not an insult...just an accurate statement.

 

Was using the MOAB as they did a 'good' thing?  Dunno.  Neither do you.  History will tell the tale......not amateurs.  That's not an insult either...just an accurate statement.