What the Government Shutdown Means for You! Which Federal Government Services Will Be Affected? Read More

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

69 Views
Message 1 of 33


rk9152 wrote:

Olderscout66 wrote:

It is not spying on Americans when the FBI investigates potential traitors. It is conducting an investigation into a threat to our Nation. So far, that investigation has resulted in the indictment of FIVE Serior Trumper officials, at least one of whom has already made a plea bargain for a reduced sentence. Waiting to see what evidence Mueller thought was worth keeping Flynn out of the SuperMax.

 

When the traitor is "self-identified" as is the case with the Senior Der Trumper Staff member, its a tad absurd to blame Hillary - but that is the go-to option for GOPers. If you want this absurdity to end, get rid of the GOPer Majorities next November, and the FBI can get back to protecting the nation instead of being condemned for all the felonious sins of the Republican Party.


You do come up with some exotic defenses for your Goddess. As in this case, you defend her even when no one has blamed her for the corruption of the DoJ.


isn't it a shame that the world may never know for sure for how many decades trump has been doing that "golden thing"?

 

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

77 Views
Message 2 of 33

Olderscout66 wrote:

It is not spying on Americans when the FBI investigates potential traitors. It is conducting an investigation into a threat to our Nation. So far, that investigation has resulted in the indictment of FIVE Serior Trumper officials, at least one of whom has already made a plea bargain for a reduced sentence. Waiting to see what evidence Mueller thought was worth keeping Flynn out of the SuperMax.

 

When the traitor is "self-identified" as is the case with the Senior Der Trumper Staff member, its a tad absurd to blame Hillary - but that is the go-to option for GOPers. If you want this absurdity to end, get rid of the GOPer Majorities next November, and the FBI can get back to protecting the nation instead of being condemned for all the felonious sins of the Republican Party.


You do come up with some exotic defenses for your Goddess. As in this case, you defend her even when no one has blamed her for the corruption of the DoJ.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

102 Views
Message 3 of 33

It is not spying on Americans when the FBI investigates potential traitors. It is conducting an investigation into a threat to our Nation. So far, that investigation has resulted in the indictment of FIVE Serior Trumper officials, at least one of whom has already made a plea bargain for a reduced sentence. Waiting to see what evidence Mueller thought was worth keeping Flynn out of the SuperMax.

 

When the traitor is "self-identified" as is the case with the Senior Der Trumper Staff member, its a tad absurd to blame Hillary - but that is the go-to option for GOPers. If you want this absurdity to end, get rid of the GOPer Majorities next November, and the FBI can get back to protecting the nation instead of being condemned for all the felonious sins of the Republican Party.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

107 Views
Message 4 of 33

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Who are you fighting with here? I have seen no one claim that the dossier was the start of the Russian hacking our system investigation.


That was the GOP claim. Glad you agree this theory has been debunked.  Reading the dossier, I can see how the Russians have been able to manipulate and control Trump. Pretty icky stuff in there.  


Again, who are you fighting with - the "GOP" is not posting here, individual posters are. 

 

You may be right about what you claim the GOP did, but have not seen it. What I have seen is the claim (now fact) that the FBI used the DNC bought and paid for political tool to secure FISA warrants to spy on the opposition Party.


You just don't like what Mueller's investigations are finding. What "you have seen" is of no matter, eyes blinded with hatred see what they want and ignore any facts that disagree with what they choose to see.  Tic toc closer to trump............


Did the FBI not use a DNC bought and paid for partisan "hit-piece" to spy on Americans as a partisan thing? That is the important thing, not your expert analysis of my thinking.


No.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

113 Views
Message 5 of 33

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Who are you fighting with here? I have seen no one claim that the dossier was the start of the Russian hacking our system investigation.


That was the GOP claim. Glad you agree this theory has been debunked.  Reading the dossier, I can see how the Russians have been able to manipulate and control Trump. Pretty icky stuff in there.  


Again, who are you fighting with - the "GOP" is not posting here, individual posters are. 

 

You may be right about what you claim the GOP did, but have not seen it. What I have seen is the claim (now fact) that the FBI used the DNC bought and paid for political tool to secure FISA warrants to spy on the opposition Party.


You just don't like what Mueller's investigations are finding. What "you have seen" is of no matter, eyes blinded with hatred see what they want and ignore any facts that disagree with what they choose to see.  Tic toc closer to trump............


Did the FBI not use a DNC bought and paid for partisan "hit-piece" to spy on Americans as a partisan thing? That is the important thing, not your expert analysis of my thinking.


your analysis needs some expert thought. you are again, as always wrong.

 

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

117 Views
Message 6 of 33

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Who are you fighting with here? I have seen no one claim that the dossier was the start of the Russian hacking our system investigation.


That was the GOP claim. Glad you agree this theory has been debunked.  Reading the dossier, I can see how the Russians have been able to manipulate and control Trump. Pretty icky stuff in there.  


Again, who are you fighting with - the "GOP" is not posting here, individual posters are. 

 

You may be right about what you claim the GOP did, but have not seen it. What I have seen is the claim (now fact) that the FBI used the DNC bought and paid for political tool to secure FISA warrants to spy on the opposition Party.


You just don't like what Mueller's investigations are finding. What "you have seen" is of no matter, eyes blinded with hatred see what they want and ignore any facts that disagree with what they choose to see.  Tic toc closer to trump............


Did the FBI not use a DNC bought and paid for partisan "hit-piece" to spy on Americans as a partisan thing? That is the important thing, not your expert analysis of my thinking.

Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

318 Views
Message 7 of 33

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Who are you fighting with here? I have seen no one claim that the dossier was the start of the Russian hacking our system investigation.


That was the GOP claim. Glad you agree this theory has been debunked.  Reading the dossier, I can see how the Russians have been able to manipulate and control Trump. Pretty icky stuff in there.  


Again, who are you fighting with - the "GOP" is not posting here, individual posters are. 

 

You may be right about what you claim the GOP did, but have not seen it. What I have seen is the claim (now fact) that the FBI used the DNC bought and paid for political tool to secure FISA warrants to spy on the opposition Party.


You just don't like what Mueller's investigations are finding. What "you have seen" is of no matter, eyes blinded with hatred see what they want and ignore any facts that disagree with what they choose to see.  Tic toc closer to trump............


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

329 Views
Message 8 of 33

rk9152 wrote:

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Who are you fighting with here? I have seen no one claim that the dossier was the start of the Russian hacking our system investigation.


That was the GOP claim. Glad you agree this theory has been debunked.  Reading the dossier, I can see how the Russians have been able to manipulate and control Trump. Pretty icky stuff in there.  


Again, who are you fighting with - the "GOP" is not posting here, individual posters are. 

 

You may be right about what you claim the GOP did, but have not seen it. What I have seen is the claim (now fact) that the FBI used the DNC bought and paid for political tool to secure FISA warrants to spy on the opposition Party.


The delusional crackpot minority who voted for trump must continue to believe that - so that they can continue to avoid facing the fact that they were - and still are fools - who were scammed by trump and Putin - and swallowed it all - hook, line, and sinker...

 

Have pity for Melania - she wakes up with a jerk every morning
Report Inappropriate Content
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

351 Views
Message 9 of 33

Richva wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

Who are you fighting with here? I have seen no one claim that the dossier was the start of the Russian hacking our system investigation.


That was the GOP claim. Glad you agree this theory has been debunked.  Reading the dossier, I can see how the Russians have been able to manipulate and control Trump. Pretty icky stuff in there.  


Again, who are you fighting with - the "GOP" is not posting here, individual posters are. 

 

You may be right about what you claim the GOP did, but have not seen it. What I have seen is the claim (now fact) that the FBI used the DNC bought and paid for political tool to secure FISA warrants to spy on the opposition Party.

Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: British Intelligence MI6 Russian KGB/Trump Peeing Hookers Dossier Testimony Released

833 Views
Message 10 of 33

rk9152 wrote:

Who are you fighting with here? I have seen no one claim that the dossier was the start of the Russian hacking our system investigation.


That was the GOP claim. Glad you agree this theory has been debunked.  Reading the dossier, I can see how the Russians have been able to manipulate and control Trump. Pretty icky stuff in there.  

Report Inappropriate Content