Join AARP in Celebration of Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month. Nominate Someone for the AAPI Hero Award

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Breaking News from RED STATE

Message 11 of 80 (65 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Snoopy48 wrote:

The "mob in the street" approach didn't seem to bother you when they supported your biases.

How can you judge my reaction to something that didn't happen. On the other hand, those masked thugs were out there supporting your biases.

So how did you get anything about the non-voters from "those who voted"?

We know how the voters voted, we don't know the desires of the non-voters, elections are decided by votes - period.

I no hatred of the current President no matter how incompetent he is. You seem to have a lot of hatred for anyone who was not conned by Trump. Why is that? Are you now feeling foolish for falling for all his lies?

Well, it you "no hatred" him, you do have a strange way of showing it. Where do you get your ideas about my supposed hatred? Sounds like just something defensive to say ("Yeh, ere you afraid well - well, so are you!!"). I have fallen for no lies. He said that if he was elected, Hillary would not be President - that was true. As to his agenda and approach - they are  refreshing.

I judge your reactions by what you have posted.

Did you just figure out that some people voted and others did not? You still have not said why you believe that only those who voted for Trump count. Why do you insist that the 70 million who voted for someone other than Trump do not have a right to have their voices heard?

You finally found something that Trump said that was true but you seem to have a very low bar for him. Were you actually surprised that if Trump was elected that Clinton would not be President? Were you afraid that Trump would appoint Hillary President after his election?

His approach is different from the other 44 Presidents but I wouldn't call it refreshing. Of course, I don't consider bluster and whining refreshing.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 80 (81 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

I guess the Right here will say that Comey is lying or that this is fake news. How much has to happen before donaldvoters stop blindly supporting Trump and actually question what Trump is doing?

I think I'll just take the Comey approach and say, "But he didn't mean to break the law".

I don't believe there is any "blind supporting" going on here. I believe it is simply a case of having elected a President and a Congress and wanting all this intentional, partisan disruption that stops them from doing their jobs to cease.

Stated simply - you lost, get over it.

Since he was fired has Comey said anything?

I'm aware of his very nice goodby letter to the FBI employees that worked for him. Other than that, what? .

Trusted Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 13 of 80 (84 Views)

"You're gonna have to flesh it out a bit."

Where can we start?

• What about Trump's long term assault on President Obama, claiming he wasn't born in America?
  • A judge isn't qualified because his parents were born in Mexico
  • Trump  insulted Khan’s wife, who did not speak during her husband’s speech at the Democratic Convention, asking if she was perhaps not allowed to talk  stereotyping the Muslim community.
  • Trump twice defended former Fox News Chairman and CEO Roger Ailes’ alleged sexual misconduct, calling the lawsuit against Ailes “so sad” and insisted the alleged assault was likely “friendly.”
  • David Duke cited Trump's campaign as motivating him to run for office again
  • Anti-Jewish, White Nationalists Alt. Right groups proudly supported Trump's campaign
  • Trump selected Alt Right (White Nationalist) Steve Bannon for a key White House post
  • White Nationalists surround trump. White House strategist Steve Bannon, senior adviser Stephen Miller, deputy assistant to the president Sebastian Gorka and Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
  • etc.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 80 (82 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

Rk-- fOXNews and Limbaugh are paired it every day by Trump supporters on this site. Are you trying to tell me they're not mature, because I wondered about that myself. 

I have no idea what "paired it every day" means. But I do know that (theoretically) we are adults sharing our ideas and thinking with each other here.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 80 (75 Views)

CriticalThinking wrote:

"there was no racist campaign"

It's amazing how some people view the world. I think the term "alternate reality" applies here.

That's a bumper sticker. You're gonna have to flesh it out a bit.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 16 of 80 (69 Views)

Snoopy48 wrote:

The "mob in the street" approach didn't seem to bother you when they supported your biases.

How can you judge my reaction to something that didn't happen. On the other hand, those masked thugs were out there supporting your biases.

So how did you get anything about the non-voters from "those who voted"?

We know how the voters voted, we don't know the desires of the non-voters, elections are decided by votes - period.

I no hatred of the current President no matter how incompetent he is. You seem to have a lot of hatred for anyone who was not conned by Trump. Why is that? Are you now feeling foolish for falling for all his lies?

Well, it you "no hatred" him, you do have a strange way of showing it. Where do you get your ideas about my supposed hatred? Sounds like just something defensive to say ("Yeh, well - well, so are you!!"). I have fallen for no lies. He said that if he was elected, Hillary would not be President - that was true. As to his agenda and approach - they are  refreshing.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 80 (64 Views)

Snoopy-- sadly those posters are still support Trump, do not feel silly because they really believe the lies that are fed to them through FOXNews Breitbart and Linda. They deny that is where they get their information but their posts reflect otherwise. 

The insults that they Herlett other posters, their redundant questioning about issues that have already been answered in a myriad of ways reflect they have also learned the art of diversion from these alt right propagandist sites.

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 18 of 80 (71 Views)

Rk-- fOXNews and Limbaugh are parroted  it every day by Trump supporters on this site. Are you trying to tell me they're not mature, because I wondered about that myself. 

politics, cats, kids, and dogs!!
Trusted Social Butterfly

Breaking News from RED STATE

[ Edited ]
Message 19 of 80 (73 Views)

"there was no racist campaign"

It's amazing how some people view the world. I think the term "alternate reality" applies here.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 20 of 80 (71 Views)

pc6063 wrote:

RK -- mob like mentality – – perhaps you should have written a letter to trump when he encouraged  such activity during his long and racist campaign.  Probably too late for that now, but you could still write a letter to the Alt. Right, Rush Limbaugh, and fictitious FOXNews.  Possibly a letter to Steve Bannon would help. Or, you could take out an ad in a national paper,  telling trump supporters to quit sucker punching people, who are peacefully protesting is their right under the United States Constitution.  

Yeah, that might help and soothing your fears about mob violence in the streets.

This is supposedly a place for mature adults to discuss the issues of the day. Fox News is on TV, not here. Limbaugh is on radio, not here. Alt-right is an ill defined thing out there someplace. Steve Bannon is on tour with the President, he is not here..

So, just between us guys (generic) - there was no racist campaign. The guy who got sucker punched showed up in a Klan hood and was slugged by an elderly black man. There was no mob violence from my side of the street.

The mask or bandanna wearing thugs were all yours. They smashed property and police cars. They intimidated University and city leaders into cancelling events. Is that your America? It certainly isn't mine.