The House Bill Would Mean a Tax Hike for Millions of Seniors. Learn More

Treasured Social Butterfly

Re: Bowe Bergdahl Decision

Message 21 of 80 (129 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

phyllisc6781 wrote:

Idiiot trump needs to learn to shut his big, stupid,  ridiculous mouth!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

And there are those who say, "Oh yeah, well look at the things posters posted about Obama". When challenged, they can never come up with anything.

And, as I recall, cat was one who took that position. 

you asking for the kidboy treatment?

So it begins.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 22 of 80 (97 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump's comments effected the outcome of this, sorry you can't understand that, or simply refuse to.  I should give you a pity KUDOS.

Whatever floats your boat.

As to the decision - since he didn't get his way, he is obviously not a dictator so we can drop that entire line.

I have more respect for Judges in general than to think this Judge did what he did  to spite the President.

I didn't say that trump was a dictator, you create another straw argument.

Are you now saying that you are no longer a part of the "Trump is a Nazi/fascist" group?

I didn't say that the Judge did what he did to spite the president, you create yet another straw argument.  This indicates that you have no understanding of the law and how Trump's irresponsible comments compromise prosecutors' abilities, even within the military.

There is nothing in the law saying that if the President makes a suggestion the Judge has to do the opposite. So, the straw man is in the theory that the President is responsible for Bergdahl getting off easy.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 23 of 80 (115 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

Could you please use yours to point out where in the law Judges are instructed to use their decisions to spite the President.

Could you please point out and show proof where this actually happened, other than in your own imaginary mind?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 24 of 80 (106 Views)

rk9152 wrote:

ChasKy53 wrote:

Trump's comments effected the outcome of this, sorry you can't understand that, or simply refuse to.  I should give you a pity KUDOS.

As to the decision - since he didn't get his way, he is obviously not a dictator so we can drop that entire line.

I have more respect for Judges in general than to think this Judge did what he did  to spite the President.

I didn't say that trump was a dictator, you create another straw argument.

I didn't say that the Judge did what he did to spite the president, you create yet another straw argument.  This indicates that you have no understanding of the law and how Trump's irresponsible comments compromise prosecutors' abilities, even within the military.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 25 of 80 (85 Views)

phyllisc6781 wrote:

And there are those who say, "Oh yeah, well look at the things posters posted about Obama". When challenged, they can never come up with anything.

And, as I recall, cat was one who took that position. 

Gold Conversationalist

[ Edited ]
Message 26 of 80 (82 Views)

Bottom line with Bowe Bergdahl  decision. Military judge handed down the verdict, and the case is effectively closed.

Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 27 of 80 (85 Views)
What I find interesting is when Obama claimed Bergdahl a pow hero and served his country "honorably"... did the judge also consider that false revelation, in his decision? Maybe so when looking at the outcome .... according to our self anointed thread legal council.

Why is it one president lies about Bergdahl and isn't chastised for that and one says he's deserves jail time for treason and desertion in the face of the enemy..... and is chastised?

One lied and one tells the truth.... seems weird to me, but heck, call me crazy.

Hate is not a Christian virtue, neither is liberal sanctimony
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 28 of 80 (99 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

Fishslayer777 wrote:

I've written to my congressman and ask that Bergdahl and his lawyers not be allowed to make a penny off of their treason. He's equally outraged!

My congressman Brian MastMy congressman Brian Mast

It was Trump that got him off so you are telling us that Trump committed treason. Glad to see you join the thinking people on this subject.

Since the President did not "get him off" the whole post is nonsense.

Trump got him off. FACT. Trump had to make comments on the case which prevented the judge from doing anything else than what he did. Learn your subject, and law.

Are you saying that the Judge let him off to spite the President? If not, what, I can't see how the President's words had a legal effect on the decision.

That's because you make a lousy armchair attorney and don't seem to know anything about the law.

You are correct, I do not have a law degree.

Could you please use yours to point out where in the law Judges are instructed to use their decisions to spite the President.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 29 of 80 (88 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

rk9152 wrote:

john258 wrote:

Fishslayer777 wrote:

I've written to my congressman and ask that Bergdahl and his lawyers not be allowed to make a penny off of their treason. He's equally outraged!

My congressman Brian MastMy congressman Brian Mast

It was Trump that got him off so you are telling us that Trump committed treason. Glad to see you join the thinking people on this subject.

Since the President did not "get him off" the whole post is nonsense.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 30 of 80 (85 Views)

john258 wrote:

Fishslayer777 wrote:
John ... if you have some noteworthy news about the Sauid's post it in a NEW THREAD (and the link) and we'll go from there.

The BOTS at work. They just back each other up. Well big news. Roy Moore. Now you have a new closing for all your posts. Take out the word hate and add Roy.

By the numbers:

1) How are the Saudis related to the Bergdahl decision;

2) How is your BOT farm related to the Bergdahl decision;

3) How is Fox related to the Bergbahl decision;

4) How is Moore related to the Bergdahl decision?