Start Here or Call 844-222-0104 to Urge Your Senator to Say No to the Graham-Cassidy Health Care Bill

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Black Lives Matter protesters deface Jefferson’s statue at UVa. in Charlottesville

[ Edited ]
Message 81 of 126 (218 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

Cent posted..

No one does, Kidboy. Not even you as indicated above. So making the claim sure seems rather silly.....or more......FAKE NEWS!!!!

==================================================

I give up...that seems what you want.... that should make you and your "friends" on this board happy.

Please just "give-up" posting FAKE NEWS and lies (like they defaced the statue and broke a few laws) and then blaming others for making excuses.  Just own your mistake and move on.

BTW......why should any faculty get fired like you suggested.  Don't they have the same rights as you?

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Black Lives Matter protesters deface Jefferson’s statue at UVa. in Charlottesville

Message 82 of 126 (246 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:

myexper posted..

KidBoy2 wrote:

I am sure there are laws about covering a statue without permission.

So what and where is that law KidBoy2?

-------------------------------------

Did the protesters have a permit?
The fallacy of evading the question by creating another question.
You stated "I am sure there are laws about covering a statue without permission."
So I asked you to identify those laws ...... and you failed to do so.
So, once again, what and where are those laws about covering a statue?

Have you ever heard of laws about disturbing the peace?
Yup ...... and yet another question ...... having nothing to do with the question posed to you ..... only serving as yet another evasion!

Want more laws...do your own research.
Nope ...... I'm only interested in the laws that you are unable to identify!

Gee, this thread has sure brought out the gang of eight and many excuses
No ..... it has "brought out" numerous evasions to questions which negate what you want to believe. 

.... it in a way it is funny.

Actually, it's the ludicrous topic that's funny ......  

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 83 of 126 (265 Views)

umbarch64 wrote:

alferdpacker wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/12/black-lives-matter-protesters-defaced-jefferson-st/

The statue of Thomas Jefferson was attacked Tuesday evening by protesters at the university he founded.
According to local media in Charlottesville, about 100 students, faculty and local residents shrouded the statue in black and hung a banner on it saying “Black Lives Matter” and that “White Supremacy” should commit a sexual act.
Others in the small rainy-night crowd carried signs reading “Thomas Jefferson is a racist and a rapist” and chanted “No Trump, No KKK, no racist UVa.”
The defacement came one month after riots over a white-nationalist protest against a similar shrouding by the city council of statues of Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson.

=====================================================

This is not false news. It did happen.  FAKE NEWS!!!  The statute wasn't "defaced".  The Washington Times lied to fire up their low information readers.

I do think that this thing about taking down statues is got out of hand...what does that have to do with a non-violent and non-destructive protest?   

The link is just one more example showing how people have lost respect for our founding fathers, etc. And it seems it the left that condone it.  "The Right" apparently doesn't condone protest where no one is run over by a car, two cops don't die and many aren't arrested.  Say's a LOT about Conservatives.

"The Right" strongly objects to citations of proved fact from the real world  - because they perceive "that reality has a well known liberal bias". (Thank you Stephen Colbert)

That clearly illustrates how and why the vast majority of "The Right" live in various and assorted "alternate realities" - because in all of those "alternate realities" - no matter how disconnected from the real world, obtuse, and aberrant - nearly any fringe right prejudice/bias is acceptable and is accepted in support of all manner of "clinically fascinating" delusional belief systems.

Oh, my, alferd, how elegant!!!

Hey - it's reality - the real world that's elegant - I just said how it is...

While we're considering statements of that nature, we can consider "republican/conservative highly flexible fiscally driven ethical standards"...

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 84 of 126 (266 Views)

alferdpacker wrote:

Centristsin2010 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/sep/12/black-lives-matter-protesters-defaced-jefferson-st/

The statue of Thomas Jefferson was attacked Tuesday evening by protesters at the university he founded.
According to local media in Charlottesville, about 100 students, faculty and local residents shrouded the statue in black and hung a banner on it saying “Black Lives Matter” and that “White Supremacy” should commit a sexual act.
Others in the small rainy-night crowd carried signs reading “Thomas Jefferson is a racist and a rapist” and chanted “No Trump, No KKK, no racist UVa.”
The defacement came one month after riots over a white-nationalist protest against a similar shrouding by the city council of statues of Confederate generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas “Stonewall” Jackson.

This is not false news. It did happen.  FAKE NEWS!!!  The statute wasn't "defaced".  The Washington Times lied to fire up their low information readers.

I do think that this thing about taking down statues is got out of hand...what does that have to do with a non-violent and non-destructive protest?   

The link is just one more example showing how people have lost respect for our founding fathers, etc. And it seems it the left that condone it.  "The Right" apparently doesn't condone protest where no one is run over by a car, two cops don't die and many aren't arrested.  Say's a LOT about Conservatives.

"The Right" strongly objects to citations of proved fact from the real world  - because they perceive "that reality has a well known liberal bias". (Thank you Stephen Colbert)

That clearly illustrates how and why the vast majority of "The Right" live in various and assorted "alternate realities" - because in all of those "alternate realities" - no matter how disconnected from the real world, obtuse, and aberrant - nearly any fringe right prejudice/bias is acceptable and is accepted in support of all manner of "clinically fascinating" delusional belief systems.

Oh, my, alferd, how elegant!!!

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Message 85 of 126 (316 Views)

Centristsin2010 wrote:

KidBoy2 wrote:

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 86 of 126 (312 Views)

Cent posted..

No one does, Kidboy. Not even you as indicated above. So making the claim sure seems rather silly.....or more......FAKE NEWS!!!!

==================================================

I give up...that seems what you want.... that should make you and your "friends" on this board happy.

Message 87 of 126 (287 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Rich posted..

I don't see any "excuses". Just trying to get the truth out in the face of the, usual, false and misleading stories put out the the right wing nut jobs. These people may have protested but they did no deface the statue. That makes this thread FAKE NEWS. Right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't see any "excuses".

Excuses? You mean for the subject of the post which is clearly an attemp to mislead? I don't think you CAN excuse that. 

Message 88 of 126 (280 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
Rich posted..

I don't see any "excuses". Just trying to get the truth out in the face of the, usual, false and misleading stories put out the the right wing nut jobs. These people may have protested but they did no deface the statue. That makes this thread FAKE NEWS. Right?

No one does, Kidboy.  Not even you as indicated above.  So making the claim sure seems rather silly.....or more......FAKE NEWS!!!!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 89 of 126 (269 Views)
Rich posted..

Message 90 of 126 (271 Views)

KidBoy2 wrote:
NerdyMom posted..

Kidboy, it's not illegal.

Did the protesters have a permit?  As long as protesters are on public property such as sidewalks, they don't need a permit.

Have you ever heard of laws about disturbing the peace?  If they were disturbing the peace, don't you think the police would have cited them?

Want more laws...look them up!   Maybe you should....you made the FAKE accusation.