Test Your Knowledge About Long-Term Care with AARP’s Long-Term Care Quiz

Valued Social Butterfly

Re: Bill O’Reilly Is Forced Out at Fox News

Message 1 of 27 (449 Views)

Image may contain: 13 people, people smiling, text

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 2 of 27 (470 Views)

Mimi- I agree!  Over the years I have never seen jone clip where I thought the man had  anything close to morals. 

The most salient, on air, display  was when he not so covertly trying to tell stupid Donnie not to side with Putin on national TV.  I don't think this was as much a moral statement on  O'Reillys part, it was his way to warn his ridiculously ignorant idiot friend to shut up,  so the two could go on to spread more despicable garbage in the days to come!  Both deserve to lose their jobs!

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Super Social Butterfly

Message 3 of 27 (476 Views)

I don't dislike  Bill O'Rielly  because he lies..... I dislike  him because he's despicable.

This is what Roger  Ailes told a women when  she tried to file a complaint against  O'Rielly.

“There's nothing we can do. It's  Bill, he's a jerk. Nobody likes him.’ And then Roger Ailes said, you know Bill, he likes to put up dirty pictures and ask pretty girls to talk about them.’ and then he said, what am I gonna do? I don't like him, but he makes so much money, there's nothing I can do.’ “

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 4 of 27 (501 Views)

Richva wrote:

Murdock Sr. does not care much for O'Reilly but wanted to see if they could ride out the storm to keep the ad dollars. His son's pointed out that more women were coming forward every day. Many were not asking for compensation, they just wanted to expose O'Reilly (no pun intended). This was beginning to appear to be a bottomless pit of depravity so Fox cut him loose. 

O'Reilly will get a huge settlement but at least he has one less venue to practice his detestable habits. 

I'm hoping all those other ladies are being contacted by lawyers who will make the $11 million he already paid out seem like a fine for overdue library books. The GOPers sent one puzzeegrabber to the White House, perhaps this one will be sent to the poor house.

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 27 (505 Views)

Richva-PNR  just had a discussion about this and they believe he'll end up with despicable Breitbart, go figure,  at some point in the future. 

Man it's true like sure draws like. 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 27 (516 Views)

Murdock Sr. does not care much for O'Reilly but wanted to see if they could ride out the storm to keep the ad dollars. His son's pointed out that more women were coming forward every day. Many were not asking for compensation, they just wanted to expose O'Reilly (no pun intended). This was beginning to appear to be a bottomless pit of depravity so Fox cut him loose. 

O'Reilly will get a huge settlement but at least he has one less venue to practice his detestable habits. 

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 7 of 27 (519 Views)

Well now we know what one gets when one spews hate, lies, and preys on women--$25 million. Absolutely disgusting!

I hope that all advertisers withdraw all monies from this vulgar network

Valued Social Butterfly

[ Edited ]
Message 8 of 27 (549 Views)

Mick-O'Reilly can afford as many Tic Tacs as he might need before he continues to sexually harass women.

CNN just reported that this abuser is walking out the door with tens of millions.

JUST ONE MORE REASON  TO NEVER WATCH FOX WHO REWARD THOSE WHO SEXUALLY HARASS AND ABUSE WOMEN.

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 9 of 27 (552 Views)

ChasKy53 wrote:

=================================================

Its sad day for people that like to watch a program that discusses issues.

First The McLaughlin Group now the O'Reilly program. 

It also shows that it pays to make llegations 

It show that when someone does the disgusting and illegal immoral stuff that O'Reilly has done, it will catch up with you and you may just get what you deserve. It's a sad day that some would think that O'Reilly should keep his job whenever he should actually be jailed.

Lets Hope So..........................................maybe it's the Tic Tacs - If Oreilly had just popped a few Tic Tacs right before he started Sexually Harassing All Those Woman - he might be Vice- President instead of Unemployed........................

( " Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President " ) " - Anonymous

Valued Social Butterfly

Message 10 of 27 (557 Views)

Hey gordyfl-That about says it all!